PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by nnarum

We already had Netflix... You guys stay catching up
laugh.gif

What next? You guys going to have Facebook?

And the ones saying it's stupid will be eeking when it drops for PS3...

Womp Womp.
mj08di.gif

Tell em why you mad son!
minnty.jpg

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I got tekken 6 and unfortunately while the gameplay is great I'm severely disappointed with the game graphically. Blocky unsmooth textures on the characters are unacceptable with the hype for the game. I mean its Tekken. I remember when E3 2006 was showing such a great trailer for this game and people were hyped beyond anything before. I don't even think this game is HD.
Sorry for the rant but I am disappointed visually. Gameplay wise its really good tho

is it worth it for retail? was planning on copping after class tomm

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I got tekken 6 and unfortunately while the gameplay is great I'm severely disappointed with the game graphically. Blocky unsmooth textures on the characters are unacceptable with the hype for the game. I mean its Tekken. I remember when E3 2006 was showing such a great trailer for this game and people were hyped beyond anything before. I don't even think this game is HD.
Sorry for the rant but I am disappointed visually. Gameplay wise its really good tho
ive been hyped for tekken 6

but ive recently seen and read a bunch of mediocre reviews for it.

tekken hasnt been great since tekken 3

and btw... TEKKEN > virtua fighter

Yea so I just beat Uncharted 2 like everybody else.

From here on out it's MW until 11/10/09
pimp.gif

Oh, and sig check.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.

Says one of ten people who actually enjoyed GTA 4.
I can't believe I missed this...
smh.gif

gta_4_the_lost_and_damned_8.jpg

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Netflix: Disc is Only Needed For Now[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Posted on October 26, 2009[/td] [td]by Dustin S.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
We are all very excited to see Netflix finally hit the PS3. However it hit in an oddway. Instead of being withing the PS3 XMB or browser, Netflix has you pop in a disc they give you to start the service. This is all changing very soon.

According to Netflix they have an XMB app o nthe way for 2010 so you wont need theBlu-ray disc. Why its not coming sooner is another thought for another day. Joystiq had several questions answered regarding the app. Netflix noted that thedisc based application was the fastest way to get Netflix on PS3. In other words it was a quick solution for a short period of time.

However Netflix is working with Sony to bring a app to the XMB via a system updatecoming next year. Unlike Microsoft, Netflix also admitted that the services on both consoles are identical in every way. Nobonus for paying the 50 dollar Gold membership on Xbox, sorry. However Netflix did note HD streaming of 1080p movies is being offered. Combine that withthe already popular PSN Store, and we have one great line up of movies.

source

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

X360 Achievments... - "Oh thats stupid, so lame of M$... Nobody wants that crap.. Wait till home comes out!!!"
2 years later Sony's gets Trophies... - "Teh awesomeness of teh trophies"

Bioshock... - "Game is so over-rated its not even funny, let the Xbox have it no one wants that crap.."
1 year later Sony gets Bioshock - "We get the superior version of such an awesome game! Teh Sony Pw3ns!"
Except that lame Arsenal who swears Pokemon Battle is better than Bioshock

Xbox gets Netflicks... - "So what, its not like its Blue Ray... Netflix streaming sucks anyway"
1 year later Sony gets Netflix "Greatest eva! Teh Sony is awesome!"

These are just a few example of this PS3 thread, its not good unless it hits the PS3.. (Before you n00bs come in bashing - yes I own a PS3). Youshouldn't be surprised it's always like that in this thread.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

nnarum wrote:

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

X360 Achievments... - "Oh thats stupid, so lame of M$... Nobody wants that crap.. Wait till home comes out!!!"

Bioshock... - "Game is so over-rated its not even funny, let the Xbox have it no one wants that crap.."
1 year later Sony gets Bioshock - "We get the superior version of such an awesome game! Teh Sony Pw3ns!"

Xbox gets Netflicks... - "So what, its not like its Blue Ray... Netflix streaming sucks anyway"

These are just a few example of this PS3 thread, its not good unless it hits the PS3.. (Before you n00bs come in bashing - yes I own a PS3). You shouldn't be surprised it's always like that in this thread.

This guy...dissing Macs for life and now he's feenin for one...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

nnarum wrote:

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

These are just a few example of this PS3 thread, its not good unless it hits the PS3.. (Before you n00bs come in bashing - yes I own a PS3). You shouldn't be surprised it's always like that in this thread.

laugh.gif

Lie's!
roll.gif

NCTwin wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

nnarum wrote:

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

laugh.gif

Lie's!
roll.gif

You know it's true.

Let's add that to what you said up there:

Jetpac on Macs: "Man, !@#$ Macs!!! My beefy Dell PC can do anything and everything that wack Mac can do..."
Years later: "Man, I NEED that Mac man!!! They are the %%+ son!! I'd give my firstborn for a MacBook Pro right now..."
roll.gif

I made a pumpkin for you too:
500x_-3_01.jpg

500x_-2_01.jpg

Yo Twin where yo workin at, you seem to always have the news and you went to that R&C press confrence or whateva that was. I believe you went to othersbesides that not 100 on it though.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

NCTwin wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

nnarum wrote:

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

laugh.gif

Lie's!
roll.gif

You know it's true.

Jetpac on Macs: "Man, !@#$ Macs!!! My beefy Dell PC can do anything and everything that wack Mac can do..."
Years later: "Man, I NEED that Mac man!!! They are the %%+ son!! I'd give my firstborn for a MacBook Pro right now..."
roll.gif

500x_-3_01.jpg

500x_-2_01.jpg

My Macbook pro = Music, not because its the superior computer!

roll.gif
Don't come in here trying to save your people fromme!

NCTwin wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

NCTwin wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

nnarum wrote:

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

laugh.gif

Lie's!
roll.gif

You know it's true.

roll.gif

500x_-3_01.jpg

500x_-2_01.jpg

My Macbook pro = Music, not because its the superior computer!

roll.gif
Don't come in here trying to save your people from me!

You know it's all love.
laugh.gif

You need to go ahead and get that Mac and get that music out. FOR REAL.

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

Thats exactly how I felt until I play my 360 and got my first one then I was hooked like Pookie. Trophies don't fell the same

I know for a fact I never said "teh" in the last 3 PS3 threads
laugh.gif

Also, in Arsnal's defense, Pokemon Battle was the ****, you can't deny that.

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

That he uses once every two months, specifically so he can add this disclaimer anytime he is in this thread.
eyes.gif

And are you kidding me with that list? I can do the exact same thing and flip it around on you twerps.

Mii Characters... - "Oh thats stupid, so lame of Nintendo... Nobody wants that crap..
2 years later M$ gets Mii inspired... - "Teh awesomeness of teh profile character! Gotta get me some fly kicks for my make-believe icon!"

Final Fantasy XIII- "Game is so over-rated its not even funny, let the PS3 have it no one wants that crap.."
Years later M$ get FF - "Oh your EXCLUSIVE IS OURS!!! PS3 HAS NOTHING WE DID IT MOM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Bioshock is garbage. Arsnal is right.

Blu-Ray on PS3: "I'll get a Blu-ray player stand alone.... no one wants a system like that."
the RUMOR 360 was getting one.... "OH WE HAVE EVERYTHING SONY HAS AND MORE!!! OUR LIVE EXPERIENCE PUTS US OVER THE TOP!!! SACRAFICE A GOAT TO THE GOD THATIS BILL GATES"

Ah-hem..

- Unfortunately, I was a little too old for the Pokemon era so I wouldn't know anything about that.

- I never saw the allure of trophies or achievments. As I've said before, none of that is gonna help you get laid so I don't really know why y'allcare about it so much. Getting a bunch of trophies for a game (and playing it for that purpose) makes you look like more of a loser than you probably alreadyare.

- As far as I'm concerned, Bioshock is still wack and the new one looks just as wack to me.
But whatever floats your boat.

Thanks.
Continue.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

Womp Womp.
Thats what they do..

That he uses once every two months, specifically so he can add this disclaimer anytime he is in this thread.
eyes.gif

And are you kidding me with that list? I can do the exact same thing and flip it around on you twerps.

Mii Characters... - "Oh thats stupid, so lame of Nintendo... Nobody wants that crap..
2 years later M$ gets Mii inspired... - "Teh awesomeness of teh profile character! Gotta get me some fly kicks for my make-believe icon!"

Final Fantasy XIII- "Game is so over-rated its not even funny, let the PS3 have it no one wants that crap.."
Years later M$ get FF - "Oh your EXCLUSIVE IS OURS!!! PS3 HAS NOTHING WE DID IT MOM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Bioshock is garbage. Arsnal is right.

Blu-Ray on PS3: "I'll get a Blu-ray player stand alone.... no one wants a system like that."
the RUMOR 360 was getting one.... "OH WE HAVE EVERYTHING SONY HAS AND MORE!!! OUR LIVE EXPERIENCE PUTS US OVER THE TOP!!! SACRAFICE A GOAT TO THE GOD THAT IS BILL GATES"

Chris I never said M$ fanboys didn't do the same thing
laugh.gif
.And every two months is a good average for me
tongue.gif

- As far as I'm concerned, Bioshock is still wack and the new one looks just as wack to me.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom