PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

For those with Crysis 2, why does the killstreak rewards change every round it seems like? One round I had Radar, Orbital Blast and Gunship, next it was Nanosuit Jammer and some other stuff, but I don't want that stuff, I just want the Radar, Orbital and Gunship. How do I get it to stay on those 3?

gotta agree with some people, i love tekken, but streetfighter vs tekken just looks wack... all characters especially the tekken characters look way to cartoony... and whats up with the bright colors? not a good look, but still plenty of time to change, hopefully it will be worth the wait.. but i think tekken vs streetfighter will be better, then you hopefully wont have to deal with fireballs as much..

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Anon talking about injustice like this is the biggest tragedy to occur in recent memory.

They need to get over it. GeoHot had everything coming to him.

[h2]http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ire-on-tonights-episode-of-gttv-on-spike.html[/h2]
[h2][Featured:] L.A. Noire on Tonight's Episode of GTTV on Spike[/h2]
LA%20Noire_screenshot_267.jpg

Tune in to tonight's episode of GTTV for a special feature on L.A. Noire, visiting the Depth Analysis studio in Los Angeles for an exclusive interview with Team Bondi's Brendan McNamara and a look inside the MotionScan rig used for capturing the realistic performances in L.A. Noire along with some never before seen footage. GTTV airs at 1am Eastern time tonight on Spike, and you can also look for it to be posted online tomorrow at Gametrailers.com.
Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Will be watching tonight and I just set my DVR to record this show. The show also has Twisted Metal coverage with David Jaffe.

Here is a preview to tonight's show:

http://www.gametrailers.c...episode-408-gt-tv/712721

Got a question, hope someone in here has an answer.
I had a PS3 40gb fat boy but started getting the red light issue, so I just bought a new 320gb slim. I need to know how to transfer my PSN login and game add on content Ive bought, etc etc. Do I simply register the new PS3 with the old login? or should I try to do a data backup of the old PS3 and then load that on the new PS3 HD?
Thanx for any help I can get.

hackers figured out how to rebug a CFW allowing them to have debug testing and PSN admin rights.

in other words hackers spoof your PSN ID with your same name on the alternate PSN and gains access to

your stuff. no need for a password nice job sony 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

hackers figured out how to rebug a CFW allowing them to have debug testing and PSN admin rights.

in other words hackers spoof your PSN ID with your same name on the alternate PSN and gains access to

yeah sony +@$#$! up with the reoccurring public code (or whatever) but theyre doing everything they can to stop this stuff

they can only do so in a reactionary way because they cant predict what kind of hacks these vultures are going to come up with, itll probably be fixed within the next month or so,

with everything thats going on, i like to think of it as psn being battle tested for the next gen

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah sony ++$!%% up with the reoccurring public code (or whatever) but theyre doing everything they can to stop this stuff

they can only do so in a reactionary way because they cant predict what kind of hacks these vultures are going to come up with
the reoccurring public code is caused by Anonymous slamming Sony's servers .

i see Sony reacting quicky over this the PSN store is free range now.

might stay off the PSN servers in the mornings hackers are taking over accounts and banning them just because they lost on black
ops

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

yeah sony ++$!%% up with the reoccurring public code (or whatever) but theyre doing everything they can to stop this stuff

they can only do so in a reactionary way because they cant predict what kind of hacks these vultures are going to come up with
the reoccurring public code is caused by Anonymous slamming Sony's servers .

i see Sony reacting quicky over this the PSN store is free range now.

might stay off the PSN servers in the mornings hackers are taking over accounts and banning them just because they lost on black
ops

im talking about failoverflow

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Got a question, hope someone in here has an answer.
I had a PS3 40gb fat boy but started getting the red light issue, so I just bought a new 320gb slim. I need to know how to transfer my PSN login and game add on content Ive bought, etc etc. Do I simply register the new PS3 with the old login? or should I try to do a data backup of the old PS3 and then load that on the new PS3 HD?
Thanx for any help I can get.
You just create a new user on your new PS3. There should be an option to create using an existing profile. Just input your email and password you used for your OG PS3 SN and it will show up. Then, go to account management > download history and everything you have downloaded (including any content paid for) should be there. Just click on what you want to re-download, and voila. Remember, most content can only be downloaded 5 times, so don't make a habit of it.
I believe you can do a backup save and transfer, but I have never done it myself.

Also, I'd like to congratulate Vintage on his 6th Xbox. Bill Gates was looking at that new Ferrari FF. Good to see you could front him his first payment.

I don't know how you guys feel but for all the hyped up and touted PS3 Exclusive games being released this year it honestly has been a let down.

I mean KZ3 got great scores of 8.5 from a lot reviews. Socom 4 though is getting at best decent scores at 7.0. MLB 11 The Show while it's still a good a game and looks better than previous years just doesn't feel right with the new analog controls.

I'm really hoping that Twisted Metal, Uncharted 3, and The Last Guardian don't disappoint this year.

Killzone 3 should have been 2.5
36 people worldwide care about Socom 4.

Add to what you said:

Infamous 2: first one was fun, this looks to be solid.

Catherine: Guys that made Persona made this game, that's all I needed to know.... even if it looks like the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time.

Resistance 3: Storyline makes this game for me.

Not a great list by any means. However, the best games these days tend to be multi-platform. 

Really, I only play other games while waiting for Final Fantasy's to release.

I dont know how to feel about that UC3 multiplayer vid...
Looks like killstreaks are in. 
ohwell.gif

Good looks, Health. Definitely a relief. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Dino Crisis 2 and Threads of Fate PSone classics are dropping today I believe.
Anyone getting it?
For sure. I missed this game on PSOne, have heard good things about it.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Killzone 3 should have been 2.5
36 people worldwide care about Socom 4.

Add to what you said:

Infamous 2: first one was fun, this looks to be solid.

Catherine: Guys that made Persona made this game, that's all I needed to know.... even if it looks like the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time.

Resistance 3: Storyline makes this game for me.

Not a great list by any means. However, the best games these days tend to be multi-platform. 

Really, I only play other games while waiting for Final Fantasy's to release.
Preorder this on Amazon.ca. Cant wait till July
You know if there is going to be a CE? Atlus always makes good CE

Japanese edition had a collectors edition, so I'd imagine the NA one will.
Japan CE had telephone cards (?), posters, audio and art, as well a cushion. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom