PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

983605666.png

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

need my netflix
30t6p3b.gif

Although PSN is down I'm still able to watch Netflix, when it asks u to sign in just try and when the error comes up go back and it should still load.. I'm on it now
nerd.gif

I thought something was wrong with my PS3 when I was getting the error that it could not connect to the PSN. I even did a system restore this afternoon
30t6p3b.gif

i practiced MK all morning, and was extremely excited to hop on PSN to try some new stuff out, and short story short i just woke up. THANKS SONY! great nap

U know I posted that it would take a few days first, and nobody even noticed. Damn my cred went down...
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm one of the biggest GOW franchise lovers! I simply cannot wait, hopefully Kratos returns & it's not a spinoff or prequel!
Part. 3 really set the standard as far as graphical usage & story development on the PS3!

PO

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

PSN May Be Down For "A Full Day Or Two"
Written Thursday, April 21, 2011 by Richard Walker

Now this isn't the kind of thing you want to hear with the Easter holidays looming large on the horizon, and a few days of pure unadulterated gaming beckon. Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network may be out of action for a day or two, meaning that you'll have to keep your gameplay offline until further notice.

So, what's the deal? Apparently, there has been a network outage, and Sony is beavering away on trying to figure out what's going on before fixing the problem and getting everything back to normal

Patrick Seybold, Senior Director of Corporate Communications & Social Media posted an explanation on the PlayStation Blog: "While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can."

So, keep an eye on the PlayStation Blog for information on further developments.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Cant even watch Netflix
30t6p3b.gif
you can.

Originally Posted by henz0

Although PSN is down I'm still able to watch Netflix, when it asks u to sign in just try and when the error comes up go back and it should still load.. I'm on it now
nerd.gif
You really cant... it asks you to sign in to the network, but if you bypass this... it will only load the shows that you've currently been watching then it will ask you to sign in again and then when you can't netflix signs you off and asks you to log in again (your netflix account this time) (yeah this happened to me so im stuck watching movies on my laptop)

Back
Top Bottom