PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

PSN goes down for 2 days and people lose their minds in grief and anger. 
laugh.gif

You ain't lying.
laugh.gif

Got people ready to trade in their systems and what not.

PSN being down has made me reluctant to go trophy whoring though.

I'm one trophy away from getting the platinum for Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Man of 1004 holds FTL) and I don't want to get that and not have it sync properly because PSN was down.

its not the fact that its down...its the fact that it got shut down, and they need to keep putting out these security updates

laugh.gif

I look at it as an opportunity to get a slim. It's about that time. The fan on mine get's OD loud. It's been cutting off on me a lot lately. Why not get $200 for it? ( more than I can get anywhere else) Put that towards a slim.
I always flip my systems when they are about to bite the dust.

When I got RROD on my 360, all I did was bought some parts off ebay and fixed it. Traded it in and got a new one.

It's going to happen regardless.

Joe Billionaire wrote:
The Dauqs wrote:
durantula wrote:
any updates on how long it'll be down for???

nerd.gif
 I'm ready to trade it in. Can get $200 for my 80gb. This !#!# is ******ed. I haven't been on much lately anyways, but we shouldn't be having these issues.
where can you get 200$ for it...id take 200$ for my ps3, 1 controller and cables (no hdmi) 

Mom and Pop near where I live. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
Lives will be lost,
shootkids.gif
laugh.gif
 This what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to shot some *+%%!$. I just got my new headset in and want to use it.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

A trademark application for "Hitman: Absolution," submitted by Square Enix, is under review by OHIM, the European Union's trademark and designs registry. The filing has been classified under "video game software," indicating that it could be the title of the next Hitman game.
Yep yep 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

I guess some guys here haven't been coping well with PSN being down.
laugh.gif

Did 2k11 all day yesterday... 10 minute quarters in MyPlayer. 11 games, I think.
sick.gif

Off to do the GT5 endurance races or finish Black Ops again in a bit.
laugh.gif

I hope we get a free game out of this. Similar to what Microsoft did when theirs went down a few years ago.

1. Start a rumor that sonys gonna give free psn money
2. Rumor catches onto a lot of sites and blogs
3. Sony tries to spin it there way and give out the psn money.
4. I purchase plus with 3.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by kash55

I hope we get a free game out of this. Similar to what Microsoft did when theirs went down a few years ago.

why would they give you a free game when youre not paying for anything?

some people pay for playstation+, so they feel that they should get something... i agree with it, if you pay for something you have right.. and they have the right to go on psn, moreso than people that dont pay..

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by kash55

some people pay for playstation+, so they feel that they should get something... i agree with it, if you pay for something you have right.. and they have the right to go on psn, moreso than people that dont pay..

so its not "we" anymore?

they already get "free" games, multiple, we wouldnt know if people were benefiting from this outage or not,

sony could announce the same monthly psn+ list they had planned had this not happened and just point at some random game and say "thats for the downtime" - it wouldnt make any difference

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

so its not "we" anymore?

they already get "free" games, multiple, we wouldnt know if people were benefiting from this outage or not,

sony could announce the same monthly psn+ list they had planned had this not happened and just point at some random game and say "thats for the downtime" - it wouldnt make any difference

i say "they" since i dont have PSN+

anyways, sucks for sony and psn users, i dont think the people at sony whether japan or here work weekends so i doubt service will be up before monday 
ohwell.gif

[h3]Sony blames 'external intrusion' for PlayStation Network outage[/h3]An 'external intrusion' is behind the ongoing outage affectingSony's PlayStation Network, a company representative has confirmed on the official PlayStation blog.
Accordingto Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications andsocial media, the intrusion forced Sony to shut down PSN andentertainment service Qriocity.

Seybold says the action was taken"in order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smoothand secure operation of our network services going forward."

The PlayStation Network lo

Seybold did not indicate when PSN will be up and running again.

"Weare doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we onceagain thank you for your patience," Seybold says in the blog. "We willcontinue to update you promptly as we have additional information toshare."

On Thursday, Seybold said in a separate post that the outage could last "a full day or two."

The outage could not come at a worse time for Sony, considering high-profile titles such as Valve Software's Portal 2, Warner Bros. brawler Mortal Kombat and tactical shooter and PlayStation 3 exclusive SOCOM 4 all hit stores earlier this week.

Game Hunters will keep you posted as more updates become available.

Originally Posted by Hyper

[h3]The outage could not come at a worse time for Sony, considering high-profile titles such as Valve Software's Portal 2, Warner Bros. brawler Mortal Kombat and tactical shooter and PlayStation 3 exclusive SOCOM 4 all hit stores earlier this week.[/h3]
That's why this week was the perfect time for Anonymous to destroy PSN. Timing is everything. 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

any word an a Getaway 3?

Rumored to come out in 2012.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Hyper

[h3]The outage could not come at a worse time for Sony, considering high-profile titles such as Valve Software's Portal 2, Warner Bros. brawler Mortal Kombat and tactical shooter and PlayStation 3 exclusive SOCOM 4 all hit stores earlier this week.[/h3]
That's why this week was the perfect time for Anonymous to destroy PSN. Timing is everything. 

Yeh, I would be pissed if I wanted to play anything online.

Lucky for me, I've been playing single player games for the past few weeks.

Hopefully we get reimbursed somehow, though.

My mind is blown that some assclowns are straight owning the entire psn. Imagine what the HNIC from psn is feeling like right now.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

My mind is blown that some assclowns are straight owning the entire psn. Imagine what the HNIC from psn is feeling like right now.

i dont think hes too worried since hes probably working in the region with the fewest amount of psn users

if what theyre saying is true, it baffles my mind that the US and europe arent shielded off from whatever problems are occurring in japan

Back
Top Bottom