PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

how much for my cc on deep web
laugh.gif

I only read half of the new thread name went running to my ps3 only to see it was still down smh damn man

Side note how is socom?

If it hasn't been posted, when PSN goes back up next week, PS + will be free for EVERYONE for 30 days. Existing users will have an additional 30 days added!

Kaz Hirai SWAG!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Don't worry, XBL is targeted next, rumblings on hacker forums already brewing.

devil.gif

360 boys a bunch of babys already. theres gonna be a mass suicide watch.
laugh.gif
I can see mass hysteria also and it making the news

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ dudes saying Osama got caught slipping with his info on PSN
1UCUS.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

in 8 years ive never laughed so hard on nt
theres not enough of these
laugh.gif
Lol I imagined he was pissed at it being down also but later being assured by PSN's e-mail that his personal info was safe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

If it hasn't been posted, when PSN goes back up next week, PS + will be free for EVERYONE for 30 days. Existing users will have an additional 30 days added!

Kaz Hirai SWAG!
pimp.gif

PO
i wonder if playstation will make people have to put in a cc to get the free playstation plus

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I only read half of the new thread name went running to my ps3 only to see it was still down smh damn man

Side note how is socom?

SOCOM's just an OK game, albeit having a short single player campaign (roughly 6 hours to complete; hope this isn't a trend for shooters). Can't comment on MP just yet, with PSN being down and all. PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter support is definitely great; adds a whole other level of immersion (at the expense of fatigue, but worth it IMO).

Bottom line is, if you're looking for a cheap bundle that has the complete Move bundle (PS Eye + Move wand + Navigation controller + Sharp Shooter), the SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition is a real value purchase (comparing to purchasing each component separately). Actually, it seemed that they kinda threw in the game for free in the bundle at that price, so I ain't even mad at that. The completeness of the bundle was the selling point for me. But I was pleasantly surprised regardless (outside of the SP's length).
laugh.gif
If you're purchasing just the game, I'm still on the fence with that one. Will give a more definitive answer once PSN gets back on. Hope this helps.

i know im reeeeeaaaallllly late but i just got the big boss emblem on MGS4 and couldn't be happier, game was too tough. put the game down a year and a half ago after i got so frustrated with it, picked it up 2 weeks ago and did it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PSN is up and running in Japan, should be back up tomorrow for us.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PO2345

Kaz Hirai SWAG!
pimp.gif

PO
i wonder if playstation will make people have to put in a cc to get the free playstation plus

What an awful way to reimburse people.
I have 12 months left. Why the hell would I care about 30 free days. 

Final Fantasy IX remake with trophies, or kill yourselves, Sony. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom