PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

<10 trophies till i get a plat on Socom 4
pimp.gif
Already got it.
pimp.gif

How is it? Any that are too challenging?
I am not too good at the game, keep in mind. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

<10 trophies till i get a plat on Socom 4
pimp.gif
Already got it.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn, you guys are fast. I just bought the bundle yesterday! With that said, I might try to finish the game by tomorrow.
laugh.gif

The game's slower-paced compared to CoD, IMO. Playing with the Sharp Shooter takes a little while to get used to. Quite challenging, to be honest. It's fairly accurate, once you calibrate the Move wand with it. Controls are very intuitive.

Just copped the PS Eye mount for the TV and the Move charging station. I hate adding more clutter to what I already have on the tv stand (4 DS3s, the BT headset dock, and their respective cables). I guess I semi-OD'ed on the gaming peripherals this console generation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Already got it.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn, you guys are fast. I just bought the bundle yesterday! With that said, I might try to finish the game by tomorrow.
laugh.gif

The game's slower-paced compared to CoD, IMO. Playing with the Sharp Shooter takes a little while to get used to. Quite challenging, to be honest. It's fairly accurate, once you calibrate the Move wand, with it. Controls are very intuitive, though.

Just copped the PS Eye mount for the TV and the charging station. I hate adding more clutter to what I already have on the tv stand (4 DS3s, the BT headset dock). I guess I semi-OD'ed on the gaming peripherals this console generation.
laugh.gif
None of the trophies are hard to get at all. It shouldn't take you more than 2 playthroughs to get all the single player ones.

Is May 4th (May 5th over here) a definitive date of the return or PSN? Or there is no assurance of that?

Originally Posted by TxRook

TxRook, you got it. Check your PM.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
greatly appreciated.

btw, some more unsettling news about the PSN hack.

[h1]Hackers claim to be selling PSN users' personal data[/h1]
199978-header.jpg

Security researchers claim to have spotted hackers attempting to sell PlayStation Network user data, presenting perhaps the most worrying installment of the ongoing PSN hack saga

Kevin Stevens, senior threat researcher at Trend Micro, has been putting the word out, warning the public of the situation. The hackers even claimed that they gave Sony a chance to buy back the info, although Sony itself denied that this has occurred. 

Stevens says that the "merchandise" on sale includes full names, addresses, dates of birth, phone numbers, email addresses, passwords, credit card numbers and expiry dates. They're also claiming to have security codes, an issue that Sony has so far not been straight on.

Scary stuff to think about, although Stevens has been attacked by some of Sony's more rabid fans, who are adequately demonstrating "Shoot The Messenger" syndrome. Ignoring security warnings and good advice just because you enjoy a particular videogame console? Some people are truly insane.

[h2]Rumor: PSN Database containing 2.2 Million Credit Cards Numbers for Sale[/h2]

Posted by PS3Hax Member News , on 28/04/2011 , @ 08:04

Rumor has it that the PSN database that was stolen from Sony has now hit underground forums and is for sale. The database contains 2.2 million Credit Card Numbers with the much-needed CVV2 code. Some underground “financial

what are the symptom of YLOD? today i turned my ps3 on after not playing it for awhile and it was on for like 5 minutes then it just shut off. i tried turning it back on then it just turned off right away and it started beeping..

Originally Posted by Grimey

what are the symptom of YLOD? today i turned my ps3 on after not playing it for awhile and it was on for like 5 minutes then it just shut off. i tried turning it back on then it just turned off right away and it started beeping..
RIP
tired.gif

nice playing with you ClearView
"Drapes flag over coffin"

"salute"

"drumming and trumpets starts"

"Volley shots fired in salute"

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

nice playing with you ClearView
"Drapes flag over coffin"

"salute"

"drumming and trumpets starts"

"Volley shots fired in salute"
lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif

Those are basically the symptoms, but it happened much faster with my console. If the green/red light changes to yellow all of a sudden, then RIP.
frown.gif

Anyway, there's a new update for SOCOM 4 (42MB)... Game updates still work, apparently.

So....what does everyone think of MK?

Traded Crysis 2 + 25 for it...Not bad I say...Not Bad!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

So....what does everyone think of MK?

Traded Crysis 2 + 25 for it...Not bad I say...Not Bad!

PO
One of the best games to come out in a long time. The second best fighting game to come out this generation of consoles. Super Street Fighter IV has a (very) slight edge on it. 

SOME PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]NETWORK AND QRIOCITY[emoji]8482[/emoji] SERVICES TO BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK
Phased Global Rollout of Services to Begin Regionally;
System Security Enhanced to Provide Greater Protection of Personal Information

Following a criminal cyber-attack on the company’s data-center located in San Diego, California, U.S.A., SNEI quickly turned off the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services, engaged multiple expert information security firms over the course of several days and conducted an extensive audit of the system. Since then, the company has implemented a variety of new security measures to provide greater protection of personal information. SNEI and its third-party experts have conducted extensive tests to verify the security strength of the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. With these measures in place, SCE and SNEI plan to start a phased rollout by region of the services shortly. The initial phase of the rollout will include, but is not limited to, the following:
  • Restoration of Online game-play across the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 (PS3) and PSP[emoji]174[/emoji] (PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Portable) systems
    -This includes titles requiring online verification and downloaded games
  • Access to Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3/PSP for existing subscribers
  • Access to account management and password reset
  • Access to download un-expired Movie Rentals on PS3, PSP and MediaGo
  • PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Home
  • Friends List
  • Chat Functionality

Anyway, there's a new update for SOCOM 4 (42MB)... Game updates still work, apparently.

do you know what the update was for?

From the SOCOM website:

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs v1.02

April 19, 2011 | TPPS: 41 MBs, DLS: 57 MBs

Gameplay

�  Increased XP requirements to gain “Rank

This game has been growing on me so far. I like it. The Sharp Shooter definitely makes the game all the more immersive.
pimp.gif
It can get tiring after prolonged usage, though. I'm looking at how I can place a sling or something on the attachment so it isn't that heavy.

At this point, I don't really care if I get anything out of Sony. I'd rather have my online gameplay back, to be honest.
That was the release day update. I thought a new one came out today.
The game is pretty fun. LMG's are my favorite guns at the moment. You'd best believe that if I see you on my screen and I'm holding an LMG, I will not stop shooting till you're down or I have to reload.
laugh.gif

This game has been growing on me so far. I like it. The Sharp Shooter definitely makes the game all the more immersive.
pimp.gif
It can get tiring after prolonged usage, though. I'm looking at how I can place a sling or something on the attachment so it isn't that heavy.

At this point, I don't really care if I get anything out of Sony. I'd rather have my online gameplay back, to be honest.
That was the release day update. I thought a new one came out today.
The game is pretty fun. LMG's are my favorite guns at the moment. You'd best believe that if I see you on my screen and I'm holding an LMG, I will not stop shooting till you're down or I have to reload.
laugh.gif
You're right, the post was dated April 19th. I played a couple of missions yesterday but I wasn't prompted with an update beforehand, though. Weird. Doesn't matter now, I guess. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, LMGs are great, especially for clearing out enemies on the way to the extraction points. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Did the netflix bypass trick stop working for anyone else?

it only worked for me after i finished an episoded then it stopped working. 

Back
Top Bottom