PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

South Beach LBJ? I hate your guts 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
only good thing in that pic.

Via Joystiq.com

Sony Online loses 12,700 credit card account numbers, 24.6 million accounts compromised
sonyonline530.jpg

Following up on this morning's news that Sony Online Entertainment servers were offline across the board, SOE announced that it has lost 12,700 customer credit card numbers as the result of an attack, and roughly 24.6 million accounts may have been breached.

The company took SOE servers offline after learning of the attack last evening, and today detailed the unfortunate results: "approximately 12,700 non-US credit or debit card numbers and expiration dates (but not credit card security codes), and about 10,700 direct debit records of certain customers in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, and Spain" were lost, apparently from "an outdated database from 2007." Of the 12,700 total, 4,300 are alleged to be from Japan, while the remainder come from the aforementioned four European countries.

Furthermore, Sony ties today's announcement directly to the recent attacks on PlayStation Network and Qriocity, and says SOE customer information was stolen on either April 16 or April 17. Sony has repeatedly stated that its PSN servers and SOE servers are not part of the same network, so it remains unclear just how these two attacks are tied together. Head past the break for the full statement from Sony.

Update, 9:03PM EST: SOE has provided us with the following statement, in which it confirms that its user data was stolen as part of the original intrusion -- not a second attack. "While the two systems are distinct and operated separately, given that they are both under the SONY umbrella, there is some degree of architecture that overlaps. The intrusions were similar in nature. This is NOT a second attack; new information has been discovered as part of our ongoing investigation of the external intrusion in April."

Sony cannot seem to win, 
tired.gif

Sega, your move.

played Arkham Asylum for the first time the other day

eek.gif
i slept on this game, straight classic!!!!

PSN still not up yet as of now. Sigh.

Anyway, replaying SOCOM 4 on Elite difficulty after gym to grab some trophies. So far, the AI's still kind of a joke, but you are forced to do more of the killing yourself --your teammates die too easily to be of any help.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Anyway, replaying SOCOM 4 on Elite difficulty after gym to grab some trophies. So far, the AI's still kind of a joke, but you are forced to do more of the killing yourself --your teammates die too easily to be of any help.
laugh.gif

is socom worth buying or is it a rental?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

laugh.gif

is socom worth buying or is it a rental?

For the Single Player Campaign, IMO, it's a rental (but fun). Can't say for the Multiplayer just yet. Come on, PSN.
nerd.gif
For now, I can't recommend the purchase. I practically got this game for free with the Full Deployment Edition Bundle, anyways.
pimp.gif

while their on it.

they need to change the servers for some games online.

im always playing with brazilians or some godamn columbians X|

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

played Arkham Asylum for the first time the other day

eek.gif
i slept on this game, straight classic!!!!

if you slept on arkham asylum, you def. missed out. it's probably the best superhero game out there.. shattered dimensions is #2, but not even close to arkham asylum.. good thing the sequel is coming in a few months.

Finally got all the offline trophies for NBA 2K11.

I'm waiting on you, PSN.

Impatiently.

The rumor is later today, I gather Sony is gonna slowly roll it out so that the servers don't get hammer all at once. Ill update the thread when I find out.

from gametrailers.com

New Fallout: New Vegas DLC Announced

May 3, 2011 @ 11:23am

FalloutNewVegas_Wallpaper.jpg

Bethesda has today sent word of three new downloadable content packs that will be released in the coming months for Fallout: New Vegas. The three packs will be released simultaneously for the 360, PS3, and PC. Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road will further expand upon Fallout: New Vegas by raising the stakes on the action, humor and post-apocalyptic grime and grit of the popular series.

Here’s a description of each piece of DLC:

Available on May 17, Honest Hearts takes you on an expedition to the unspoiled wilderness of Utah’s Zion National Park. Things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave, you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion.

In Old World Blues, releasing in June, you will discover how some of the Mojave’s mutated monsters came to be when you unwittingly become a lab rat in a science experiment gone awry. You’ll need to scour the Pre-War research centers of the Big Empty in search of technology to turn the tables on your kidnappers or join forces with them against an even greater threat.

Lonesome Road, available in July, brings the courier’s story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of New Vegas. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job –a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned.

All the new DLC for Fallout: New Vegas will be available for download on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft Points, the PSN for $9.99, and both Steam and Direct2Drive for $9.99. Which piece of content are you the most excited for?

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by henz0

Playing Black Ops on 360 = mind blown.. @$#* runs so good it was messin me up
laugh.gif
This. It's a different game, man.
Im still trying to get used to it. It's night and day.

First month i got my ps3 playing black ops.. i was amazedHow easy the onlone players were. My avg k/d was 28/8..Ps3 players on black ops are not on the same level as xboxPlayers..thats why id rather play on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom