PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

So I guess I'll just have to wait for the Resistance 3 demo when it's on the PSN Store.

laugh.gif
@ Hyper

I tried logging in earlier this morning (GMT +8 here) before i headed off to work... Still wasn't working. Strange. Will try again during lunch break in about 30 minutes or so. Might get a few rounds of COD in on my dummy account.
laugh.gif
Please!

EDIT: just remembered i have around 50+ trophies to sync as well.

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

• North/East Asia - Tuesday May 3rd (22.00)
  • Europe - Wednesday May 4th (22.00)
  • USA - Thursday May 5th (08.00)
  • AUS - Thursday May 5th (14.00)

Where'd you get this from?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Nah. That sked probably isn't true. My HK account is still down. Smh
Even when  the HK PSN goes up you won't be able to log in, your IP address has to be from that region.

[h1]PlayStation Network back online? Almost.[/h1]

By Annika Lindorsson Krugel on May 04, 2011 in Technology

Sony representatives said the PlayStation Network, which has been shuttered for almost two weeks, will be back online on or before the week ends. A press conference was held at Sony’s headquarters in Tokyo to explain the situation.

Users of the Sony-maintained online gaming portal have been having a bad couple of weeks after hackers wormed their way to PSN and the Sony-owned music and video streaming service Qriocity late in April. Executives of Sony admitted in a press conference Thursday that they shuttered PSN to prevent further damage and minimize the loss of valuable information.

Sony executive Kazuo Hirai apologized to the gamers and promised that by Friday, PSN would be live again. Hirai said the network will be stronger and safer when it returns.

Sony representative Patrick Seybold stated in a press released published in the PlayStation blog that PlayStation 3 would get a “forced system software update,

so, does this mean that the security will be better???or does it also mean that all these "HACKED LOBBIES" will be watched out for too?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Nah. That sked probably isn't true. My HK account is still down. Smh
Even when  the HK PSN goes up you won't be able to log in, your IP address has to be from that region.

Guess I'm screwed, then. Neither from HK or the US. FML.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Double XP weekend coming up this weekend! Come on PSN!!!
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

[h1]Black Ops: Latest Intel[/h1]
[h2]Double XP Weekend[/h2]
News:  May 4th, 201151 Comments

Tokick off Escalation's release, we're opening up another Double XPWeekend across all systems. Additionally, in celebration of the Call ofDuty: Black Ops Facebook page reaching 10 million fans, we'd like toshow our thanks to everyone supporting us along the way by expandingthe event's usual timeframe.

dlc2_screenshots_Zoo01_large_large.jpg

Starting this Friday the 6th at 10am PDT, and extending to Tuesdaythe 10th at 10am PDT, you'll have plenty of time to rake in all the XPyou could dream of. Finally get your hands on the Commando, or soarthrough another Prestige run. Whatever your goal, you've got 4 wholedays to get there with twice the speed!

Be sure to download the Escalation Content Packto check out the new maps during the event. Escalation is currentlyavailable on Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] with information for other systems coming soon.Don't forget to head over to the Black Ops Facebook page to check out our 10 million-mark achievement. Thanks again for all the support, and get out there and pile up that XP.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

No chance
But Microsoft Promo department needs a round of applause, because they rolled out some killer deals. 

Xbox 4g slim is 129.99 all over Canada

Ebgames has a promo trade in ur old xbox 360 and pay 20 for a new slim 4gb xbox.

Best buy and Futureshop are selling xbox 360 kinect bundle 179.99

Sony needs to drop the price for a weekend or something to draw people back

nerd.gif
whats this about can you link me or something i got the old 360 that i never touch... i checked the website and only saw the 4g slim for 129.99
Bring in your old Xbox 360 and as long as it works, has all the wires plus 1 controller and does have have the seal broken ur good. They take it and you pay 29.99 you get a new slim.  Deal ends i believe on the 12th of May, but i heard its hard to find a 4g slim @ebgames/gamestop.

good lookin out ill just call a few around my area
pimp.gif

so since psn is down we've resorted to posting memes and gifs heres my contribution

Spoiler [+]
ehh its late go !@#$ yourself

nerd.gif
whats this about can you link me or something i got the old 360 that i never touch... i checked the website and only saw the 4g slim for 129.99
Bring in your old Xbox 360 and as long as it works, has all the wires plus 1 controller and does have have the seal broken ur good. They take it and you pay 29.99 you get a new slim.  Deal ends i believe on the 12th of May, but i heard its hard to find a 4g slim @ebgames/gamestop.

good lookin out ill just call a few around my area
pimp.gif
Wait, does this work for Gamestop too since they bought ebgames?
Or is it only a Canada thing

Back
Top Bottom