PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I hate when i'm playing Uncharted 2 online, and join a game with people who are level 35 and 40. They are always saying they don't want the low level people on their team. I'm at level 11, but I don't suck!
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Just hit lvl 30 last night *hat*..
After lvl 40 its much much harder to level up though..
most of the people level 30 and up suck. they just go for the shotgun because it has auto aim
Sounds kinda lame auto aim online? I loved U2 beat it, just wasnt feelin the online mode.

yea i figured it out yesterday while playing if you run and gun with the shotgun it auto aims

That gta pic look like some mountains. Don't tell me they bout to have cats 4 wheelin through the appalachians cappin rednecks and moving moonshine.

I hate when i'm playing Uncharted 2 online, and join a game with people who are level 35 and 40. They are always saying they don't want the low level people on their team. I'm at level 11, but I don't suck!
grin.gif
pimp.gif
most of the people level 30 and up suck. they just go for the shotgun because it has auto aim
Sounds kinda lame auto aim online? I loved U2 beat it, just wasnt feelin the online mode.

yea i figured it out yesterday while playing if you run and gun with the shotgun it auto aims
Ah well id be fun while it last, either a patch will kill it or MW2 will.

grin.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Activision shot down all the videos of the airport scene.
its better if they do. if any of this leaks to the media they might pull the game back do to backlash

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i never saw the mw2 video u guys are talking about

someone repost!!!
Heres a little recap of what I saw, no video. If theres some more to it, or I got something wrong, feel free to correct me.
Spoiler [+]
Step out of an elevator with a group of terrorists. They line up next to each other, maybe a few feet apart, behind a whole lot of civilians in what looked like a security line waiting to go to their terminals, and pull out their weapons. From what I saw it was a bunch of automatic rifles. They start spraying the crowd and everyone's screaming. The video had the controllable player just standing back and watching.

The End.

Game Crazy [if you still have a NON-CLOSING location near you] is selling Fight Night Round 4 for $20.

Well worth the price, especially after installing the latest patch for the game that includes button controls.

And if you don't want the game at all, just do a return to Walmart or Target without receipt and get a gift card for $59.99+tax and buy a different game.You'll basically be able to get a full price game for $20.

Or buy 2-3 copies of the game, return one yourself and get the other 1-2 returned by other friends, and use all the gift cards together to buy DJ Hero.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Game Crazy [if you still have a NON-CLOSING location near you] is selling Fight Night Round 4 for $20.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Copped tomorrow. Maybe. What's non-closing mean?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^^ I'm pretty sure the game has gone gold already so they can't cut it out

Many times over already, i would not be surprised if it sold 1 million copies in the first few days

preorders in Canada are backed up in some areas, and Harden and prestige have been sold out for over a month

These videos are only adding more hype, IW is behind this
wink.gif

The more i hear about this game the more i have a feeling that it will suck or not live up to MW1

Originally Posted by 18key

someone repost!!!
Heres a little recap of what I saw, no video. If theres some more to it, or I got something wrong, feel free to correct me.
Spoiler [+]
Step out of an elevator with a group of terrorists. They line up next to each other, maybe a few feet apart, behind a whole lot of civilians in what looked like a security line waiting to go to their terminals, and pull out their weapons. From what I saw it was a bunch of automatic rifles. They start spraying the crowd and everyone's screaming. The video had the controllable player just standing back and watching.

The End.
yeah uhhh i know wat happens already. thanks anyway
laugh.gif

someone post the video!!!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of Game Crazys across the nation are being shut down. Only the stores that did well are going to be staying open while all the others ones are beingclearanced out right now at 50% off everything [it's not even worth looking because the stores that are closing only have CRAP and sent all of thegood/sellable items to the stores that are staying open]. And if they're not 50% off now, then the store is probably already closed.

Where Can I order the Netflix streaming disc? The link posted a few pages back doesnt work

someone repost!!!
Spoiler [+]

The End.
yeah uhhh i know wat happens already. thanks anyway
laugh.gif

someone post the video!!!
they took them down

eek.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of Game Crazys across the nation are being shut down. Only the stores that did well are going to be staying open while all the others ones are being clearanced out right now at 50% off everything [it's not even worth looking because the stores that are closing only have CRAP and sent all of the good/sellable items to the stores that are staying open]. And if they're not 50% off now, then the store is probably already closed.

Ah okay. Thanks for the info.

Found a video, Battousai. Go here. Dont think I can embed it.

http://www.viddler.com/ex...Destructoid/videos/1099/

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^^ I'm pretty sure the game has gone gold already so they can't cut it out

Many times over already, i would not be surprised if it sold 1 million copies in the first few days

preorders in Canada are backed up in some areas, and Harden and prestige have been sold out for over a month

These videos are only adding more hype, IW is behind this
wink.gif

The more i hear about this game the more i have a feeling that it will suck or not live up to MW1
More like 5-6 million

well if it does suck and its not as good as mw1... i still got my cod4

only thing im concerned about it is mw2 might have too much going on where is takes away from the basics that made cod4 really good

Back
Top Bottom