PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the outage is on PSP also...

I was about to say the same thing. PSN is PSN, regardless if it's PS3 or PSP.

I meant for the games since most are tailored for Single player.
Multiplayer is only through adhoc or through your ps3 with adhoc party as far as i know.

As for PS3 getting chrome that rumor was killed today but you never know in future it might happen. Sony and Google got a good relationship atm

Psp got some solid games man, amazing for a handheld honestly. It's even better if its homebrewed, then you can really unlock its true "potential". Been playing Kingdom Hearts, GOW: Ghost of Sparta, even 2k11 lol. Plus if you're a MGS fan, I heard Peace Walker is really, really good. 

well its been real fellas...amazon accepted my ps3 fat 80gig for 200 credit, i thought they were gonna send it back because i read trading systems is 50/50

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

well its been real fellas...amazon accepted my ps3 fat 80gig for 200 credit, i thought they were gonna send it back because i read trading systems is 50/50

Just traded my PS3 for a 360 Elite.  Been meaning to make the switch for the while.  This basically sent me over the top.

Eh, I'll still see you on BO on 360. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I was about to say the same thing. PSN is PSN, regardless if it's PS3 or PSP.

I meant for the games since most are tailored for Single player.
Multiplayer is only through adhoc or through your ps3 with adhoc party as far as i know.

As for PS3 getting chrome that rumor was killed today but you never know in future it might happen. Sony and Google got a good relationship atm

Psp got some solid games man, amazing for a handheld honestly. It's even better if its homebrewed, then you can really unlock its true "potential". Been playing Kingdom Hearts, GOW: Ghost of Sparta, even 2k11 lol. Plus if you're a MGS fan, I heard Peace Walker is really, really good. 
Peace Walker is great, the new Dissidia 012 is amazing for FF and fighting fans, Patapon is pretty fun, and Tactics Orge is GREAT.
Picked up Final Fantasy IV that just released and have been playing while making the commute to work/basketball. 

God, I miss the old days of JRPGS. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Just traded my PS3 for a 360 Elite.  Been meaning to make the switch for the while.  This basically sent me over the top.

...how much is a 60gig worth? does it matter that I voided the warranty by opening it? I have a 320gig so the 60gig is just sitting there ice grilling me..

How long did they take to process your trade in?

I'm planning to trade in some game to Amazon as soon as I get this last goddamn troph in Smackdown vs Raw.

Originally Posted by Furrell

May 31st
30t6p3b.gif

%@%+ Sony.

Paying for a network doesn't mean that its secure. Live could be taken out as well.

then why hasnt live been taken out? you would think that would be the first gaming online community to be taken out considering all the hate it gets. why do these guys always wanna pick on the ps3?

It all stems from them taking out Linux. It got that community pissed.
Not saying thats the only thing, but it was a blatant shot at the hacker community. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Not saying thats the only thing, but it was a blatant shot at the hacker community. 

Word.

Add me on XBL empire.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Furrell

May 31st
30t6p3b.gif

%@%+ Sony.

Paying for a network doesn't mean that its secure. Live could be taken out as well.

then why hasnt live been taken out? you would think that would be the first gaming online community to be taken out considering all the hate it gets. why do these guys always wanna pick on the ps3?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

this + i think the final straw was when they sued dude that made the ps3 jailbreak & forced youtube to give up the ip address of everyone that watched vids on how to do it on youtube.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Heavenly Sword was pretty cool.

I really liked it as well. I still have the copy I got from the first day, and still play it from time to time. I think the idea of a sequel is pretty cool, but Kai better get some hand to hand/CQC going on.
laugh.gif

Even if Sony kept 'OtherOS', it just would of been a straight path to hacking anyways. People forget, whether Sony kept it or not, it was gonna happen, it just took hackers longer to do it than.

Originally Posted by toine2983

How long did they take to process your trade in?

I'm planning to trade in some game to Amazon as soon as I get this last goddamn troph in Smackdown vs Raw.
for me it took 11 days but it should be @ least 7 days...i dropped the package off on a friday...but ups didnt pick it up till monday...then my package arrived on a friday and i got the credit earlier today 

you could lock in your price, then you have 7 days to ship...so if you think your gonna get that trophy in the next few days you could lock it in now @ a higher price or lower

i wish they would of kept OtherOS.

i could download movies online to my hdd directly
30t6p3b.gif
*@%!# gay

...how much is a 60gig worth? does it matter that I voided the warranty by opening it? I have a 320gig so the 60gig is just sitting there ice grilling me..
about $300.  idk much about how warranties work.

!!@% for me two free games is two free games. hope they let you select some ps1 or ps2 classics...

would be sick if they make ps plus free for a year after all this or maybe 3 months

about $300.  idk much about how warranties work.
on amazon its 178.00 right now for the 60 prices dropped since sony announced the credit card been got...now the only one worth 200 is the 320 bundle and the 20 gig...
not worth it for the 60 gig as you can get more on ebay

i'm not gonna resort to copping an xbox but it's gonna be lonely as hell on black ops now. 
frown.gif

gonna be me, burrack and pootang it looks like.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm not gonna resort to copping an xbox but it's gonna be lonely as hell on black ops now. 
frown.gif

gonna be me, burrack and pootang it looks like.
I got an xbox now though, but I bought it way before PSN went down, so that wasn't my reason for buying it. 

I'll probably still play black ops on PS3 with yall if and when PSN comes back up though. 

Back
Top Bottom