PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

$+*@ ya'll better come back when it comes back up.

burrack
henz0
keith

i'm looking at you.
laugh.gif

$+*$ I have been playing NHL 09 with my brother lately...$+*$ is fun as hell....Anyone have NHL 11? Is it worth buying?

Its hard to keep your head up about this whole situation, at least for me that is. I turned the PS3 on today, to watch a movie in que on Netflix, and it has yet to load without an error. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

That Sega/Sonic comic is hilarious. 
laugh.gif

I love video-game related humor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Same here.

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while... what is going on in your avy? 
nerd.gif

Honestly if it wasnt for it going down, I would have given up on getting the platinum  for FF XII....still have some things left to do.

its a bad time to sell ps3 this week...but those looking to get one gamestop powerup members can receive 100$ off so a 160 gig is 199.99 and the 320 gig is 249.99...check your emails

You guys wanna flip some of your games, hit me up with what you got. I may take a game or two off your hands.

Originally Posted by jrp44

$+*$ I have been playing NHL 09 with my brother lately...$+*$ is fun as hell....Anyone have NHL 11? Is it worth buying?

Yep, but not at that $60 price :P, find it on craigslist or something.

Originally Posted by j671

31..is that definite?

May 31st is the tentative date for everything to be up and running.

Sony said that they will try to restore some services (like online play) prior to that date.

Back
Top Bottom