PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

MAY102011

[h1]PSN Restoration Timeline Update[/h1]
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

nerd.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Hey nerds! Can I trade in my OG 60G that doesn't read blu-rays?
It can do everything the commercials say...except read blu-ray disks due to the laser giving out
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Please respond!
You get twice as much back. Probably smells like cat urine, though. Might dock you $50
So is that a yay or a nay?
Anyone but the bitter, Canadian ginger that can make the blind squint with the sun's reflection bouncing off his pasty, milky, white thighs please respond!

Yo why update saying you dont have @!$% and give us a $@+%*$% date dont say we'll try for a few days just $@+%*$% tell us when you think and its not definite.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by ddouble

I meant for the games since most are tailored for Single player.
Multiplayer is only through adhoc or through your ps3 with adhoc party as far as i know.

As for PS3 getting chrome that rumor was killed today but you never know in future it might happen. Sony and Google got a good relationship atm

Psp got some solid games man, amazing for a handheld honestly. It's even better if its homebrewed, then you can really unlock its true "potential". Been playing Kingdom Hearts, GOW: Ghost of Sparta, even 2k11 lol. Plus if you're a MGS fan, I heard Peace Walker is really, really good. 
Peace Walker is great, the new Dissidia 012 is amazing for FF and fighting fans, Patapon is pretty fun, and Tactics Orge is GREAT.
Picked up Final Fantasy IV that just released and have been playing while making the commute to work/basketball. 

God, I miss the old days of JRPGS. 
tired.gif
Dissidia 012 is my fav game so far. Hasn't left my PSP since i got it. Still need to pick up the others you mentioned and wait for Type-0 to drop as well.

Portal 2 is AWESOME. 
eek.gif
 I havent had this much fun playing a game in a while.
Now I really want PSN up so I can play this thing CO-OP. 
laugh.gif
 Proud to say I made it through the single player without looking up a solution to a puzzle once. 
pimp.gif

Portal 2 is AWESOME. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Proud to say I made it through the single player without looking up a solution to a puzzle once. 
pimp.gif

Very glad you like it, Portal 1 is my favorite new title of the last five years, and the second installment was a formidable sequel.
pimp.gif

As soon as the network is up, get at me, I could play the co-op over and over, man. With another person there is so much hilarity
laugh.gif

In case you didn't know, the co-op is completely standalone from the single player campaign.
pimp.gif

Portal 2 is AWESOME. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but did u get all the trophies?

Did not have to look until the smash 11 monitors trophy

Single player is to short, cant wait for the FREE DLC

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

That Sega/Sonic comic is hilarious.�
laugh.gif

I love video-game related humor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
�Same here.

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while... what is going on in your avy?�
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
My avy is Chocolate skateboarder Chris Roberts chasing after half of his broken board. Noskey made the avy, if my memory is correct. I love it.
pimp.gif
 Thanks. You don't know how many times I've watched your avy trying to decipher it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Portal 2 is AWESOME. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Same here, I missed the one room with two monitors in it, had to go back and get one.
Dennis I only rented it until Friday, and I am going to Vancouver next week to watch the Canucks, so if I get back and you still want to I'm in. PSN will probably still be down anyway. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Looking Gooood.

6rDE2.jpg

Starhawk incoming.

I know warhawk wasn't the greatest but I'm expecting big things from this game. Can't wait to see it.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Portal 2 is AWESOME. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Same here, I missed the one room with two monitors in it, had to go back and get one.
Dennis I only rented it until Friday, and I am going to Vancouver next week to watch the Canucks, so if I get back and you still want to I'm in. PSN will probably still be down anyway. 
laugh.gif
I fully expect the network to still be down while you're away, so yeah, when you're back.
laugh.gif

Enjoy the games, too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom