PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Whats up fellas? I know what your thinking... and yes the Messiah decided to bless the ps3 thread with a post.

What's good with madden? I've been searching for news but see the same thing everywhere. Is it still going to be wack this year???

Played the heck out of UC2 & I'm super hyped for UC3 beta..I just hope they didn't change too much..

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Beta's up. 

Indeed. Anyone on NT want to run together? It's 1627 MB, so I still I have some time to go!
ohwell.gif

PO

[h1]Sony says it isn’t phasing out 160Gb PS3[/h1]
Despite previous rumors and indications, Sony is not phasing out the 160Gb PS3 Slim in the UK according to a spokesman for the corporation.

ps3_slim_160gb.jpg

Both GAME and Play were offering deals on 160Gb PS3 slims, leading some to speculate that Sony might be phasing that model out in the UK in anticipation of new pricing changes at Gamescom.

A Sony representative that spoke to MCV said that the deals and supply shortages must be due to increased demand in the region.

“Retail are currently being very aggressive with the price of the 160GB model to the obvious advantage of consumers,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i decided to use the welcome back to join playstation plus for the sole fact to download the UC demo
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Beta is up in the PSN store?

yeah for playstation plus members i believe, if you are a member you can download it...i used my free subscription thanx to the welcome back program to get it, so i suggest you do the same
wink.gif

Im going to give it some time.
I've played 5 matches and only finished 1 (one that I got into with 30 seconds left) 

The other 4, the clock will hit zero, then start going into negative time. You can see enemies, but not kill them. And the only way out is to back out and lose all you points. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom