PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Finally connected & I lagged like craaazzzyy..I almost never lag in any online game. Probably just finish out L.A. Noire until it calms down, I know servers are plowed right now..

Damn, I can't even get in & play ONE game!
laugh.gif

EDIT: I'm waiting until tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

PO

Finished 1 match (lots of lag though), ill wait till they update before i try it again

Record of Agarest War Zero any good? I have a Limited Edition on hold at Gamestop but im waiting on a price drop

Was having trouble connecting to any match on the Uncharted 3 Beta but then I finally got into a Free-For-All match. Had fun but this will take some getting used to 

my drake has been downloadin since 7ish pm
30t6p3b.gif
crazy long download man

ill just let the ps3 be on as long as it finished

it's good having both consoles

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Finished 1 match (lots of lag though), ill wait till they update before i try it again

Record of Agarest War Zero any good? I have a Limited Edition on hold at Gamestop but im waiting on a price drop
Pretty much identical to the first one. If you beat the first game you can use those characters in this one, which is pretty cool. I'd suggest you look up some video, as it certainly isnt everyone's cup of tea.
I really like strategy RPG's, so I like it alot. 

The movements in the beta seems sluggish/slow. Not sure if it's because of the sprinting so they had to decrease the normal speed but I don't see the need for sprinting. U2's pace was perfect, why mess with something that's not broken? Well, that's my opinion anyways...

im one of the biggest playstation supporters/homers youll ever come across but im sorry......unccharted, killzone and metal gear solid are all good but not great
beta was 
eyes.gif
 as i expected.

gow2 and gt5 tho??? better than v box 0's entire essence

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

im one of the biggest playstation supporters/homers youll ever come across but im sorry......unccharted, killzone and metal gear solid are all good but not grea

Stop.

Is it me or is PSN is freaking unstable as hell since the server reopen ...is anybody else having problem logging on?

Originally Posted by Hyper

im one of the biggest playstation supporters/homers youll ever come across but im sorry......unccharted, killzone and metal gear solid are all good but not grea

Stop.

3rd person.......boxes poppin outta dudes' bodies. 80hr + movies?  beat it....im good 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Stop.

3rd person.......boxes poppin outta dudes' bodies. 80hr + movies?  beat it....im good 
indifferent.gif

Stop.

finally finished downloading and installing...soon as I start it, gotta download an update for the game
laugh.gif

o well, the update aint take long, play for an hour and zzz....

its much easier at night, easily finding players and gameplay was smooth
pimp.gif

lovin it so far, will cop this game before the release date.

So it looks like COD: BO will have one more Map Pack in September which is titled "Retaliation". Anyone have details?

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

So it looks like COD: BO will have one more Map Pack in September which is titled "Retaliation". Anyone have details?

PO
Activision’s mega hit title has received quite a few map-packs till now and the latest one for Call of Duty Black Ops — Retaliation, is due in September. Apparently a website keeps leaking information about the map-packs and Activision keeps taking them down silently.

The new map-pack will contain a total of 5 maps where four are multiplayer maps and one is a zombie map. Check out the list of maps and details after the break!

The list of maps is as follows:

Mansion: set in Castro’s secret compound in Cuba.
Cargo: set in an frozen shipping center in Greenland.
Metro: set in an urban city in Vietnam.
Harbor: set in an abandoned shipyard in America.

The map pack will also include a new Zombies map titled Quarantine, set in Area 51, the highly controversial military base in Nevada. This is thought to be the final map-pack for COD:Black Ops.

reported? reported for what? have u even played the game? there is a LITTLE GIRL COOKING EGGS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! LOL

wooooowwwwww......

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

PO
Activision’s mega hit title has received quite a few map-packs till now and the latest one for Call of Duty Black Ops — Retaliation, is due in September. Apparently a website keeps leaking information about the map-packs and Activision keeps taking them down silently.

The new map-pack will contain a total of 5 maps where four are multiplayer maps and one is a zombie map. Check out the list of maps and details after the break!

The map pack will also include a new Zombies map titled Quarantine, set in Area 51, the highly controversial military base in Nevada. This is thought to be the final map-pack for COD:Black Ops.

Another one!? What the hell? Now, I don't even want to get the 3rd map pack anymore. Jeez.
mad.gif

That's $60 for four map packs! $120 total for a damn game. That's not right. Activi$ion
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

PO

Another one!? What the hell? Now, I don't even want to get the 3rd map pack anymore. Jeez.
mad.gif

That's $60 for four map packs! $120 total for a damn game. That's not right. Activi$ion
indifferent.gif

you really don't need to get it.
I only got the escalation pack mainly for the zombies level but realized that it was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^ yup, that's true.
laugh.gif

All four Escalation maps got old quick. Zombies was meh.

I'm still on the fence on getting that third map pack. Common sense tells me not to spend any more money on this game.
Not worth it anymore. My wallet will thank me (until November, that is
laugh.gif
).  

Back
Top Bottom