PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

i got you on the next pack chilll...bops is worth it....way better than MW DooDoo
roll.gif

reported? reported for what? have u even played the game? there is a LITTLE GIRL COOKING EGGS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! LOL

wooooowwwwww......

laugh.gif
chill blood im obviously joking.

you haven't been on NT much im guessing

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

reported? reported for what? have u even played the game? there is a LITTLE GIRL COOKING EGGS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! LOL

wooooowwwwww......

laugh.gif
chill blood im obviously joking.

you haven't been on NT much im guessing

yeah ........ real obvious  
grin.gif

UC3 Beta is fun as hell now that it runs. 
Record of Agarest War Zero is pretty much identical to the first, which is fine with me. It tweaks a few things making it worth the time. Anyone that ends up getting it, hit up the PS Store, there are a TON of free DLC packs that give you everything from weapons to rare items.

Also, Final Fantasy XIII has sold over 6 million copies.... 
eek.gif
 Pretty good.

So after playing the Uncharted 3 beta for a couple days I'm now going to suggest that every game add high five-ing to multiplayer.

Originally Posted by swendro88

So after playing the Uncharted 3 beta for a couple days I'm now going to suggest that every game add high five-ing to multiplayer.
I love doing that. It's even better when the guy who dies has a mic and goes off like hell
laugh.gif

BO went live with 1.10 recently & the biggest change I have seen is the FAMAS being nerfed.

Also, can anyone suggest what FREE PSN DL I should get? I liked Infamous a lot.

Finally, if any NT'ers are going to be playing UC3 after 10 PM C, I'll be on!

PO

picked up god of war 3 new for $28 at gamestop

late pass, i know

what is with gamestop and the employees insisting u pre-order a game from them

had to say no a few times

that homefront demo is actually fun. either the people in lobby were trash or that game is that easy.
edit: they nerfed the famas? 
laugh.gif
 !#*% felt the same

Originally Posted by PO2345

BO went live with 1.10 recently & the biggest change I have seen is the FAMAS being nerfed.

Also, can anyone suggest what FREE PSN DL I should get? I liked Infamous a lot.

Finally, if any NT'ers are going to be playing UC3 after 10 PM C, I'll be on!

PO

WipEout HD for sure.

Just a heads up & reminder that Sony's "Welcome Back" Program will be ending on 7/3. If you haven't already gotten your 2 or 5 free games 
laugh.gif
 by some of you NT'ers working the system and creating additional PSN accounts.
Link:

http://www.ps3blog.net/20...ack-program-ending-soon/

Just started playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters after having it for close to a week and not opening it. Game is pretty 
pimp.gif
 this year. Compared to last years version which was TRASH and I hated spending $5 bucks just renting it. This years version though the caddie is mad annoying 
mad.gif
 to the point where you wish you had the option to take a driver and beat him to death with it 
laugh.gif
. Driving the ball is easy but putting take sometime to get use to. I haven't played the game yet with the PS Move and Navigation controller though. Heck right now I still have my PS Move Navigation controller un opened and I've had for a couple months now
laugh.gif

Oh and Alexv2sappy and to any other NT'ers who have Tiger Woods 12 this DLC pack is on sale right now for PS+ and it's a good deal for extra courses but jump on it quick because it's apart of the PS+ Sony "Welcome Back" program and will probably end on 7/3 also:

023.JPG

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

picked up god of war 3 new for $28 at gamestop

late pass, i know

what is with gamestop and the employees insisting u pre-order a game from them

had to say no a few times

gow3 is 14.99 @ gstop today 
and i normally just say no or i already pre-ordered else where but i hardly buy from them 

Originally Posted by DMasta718

My PSN+ is going to run out. I'm not happy....

Just on that month free?
Anyone that has that bought the original year still has like 5 more months due to the 3 free months deal, as well as the 2 more free months from PSN being down.

Yea just the freebie but I might just cave in and get a year sub. Plus...having that icon makes me feel...exclusive.

Yea just the freebie but I might just cave in and get a year sub. Plus...having that icon makes me feel...exclusive.

laugh.gif

Man I wished I jumped on that 1year PS+ deal where you get 3 extra months.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

They still are offering 3 extra months if you subscribe to 1 year now. But yeah I signed up in March 2010 for 1  year & 3 months and also got 2 more extra months due to PSN being hacked & down.

laugh.gif

That doesnt end to the 11th. Smh I thought no matter which one you bought you got a extra 3 months, so I the 3 month but oh well 5 months aint bad. As long as they give away a free game every month Im happy.  

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

They still are offering 3 extra months if you subscribe to 1 year now. But yeah I signed up in March 2010 for 1  year & 3 months and also got 2 more extra months due to PSN being hacked & down.
I'm just now signing up for the "Welcome Back Program", how often does PS Plus content go on sale and release new items?

Back
Top Bottom