PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by swendro88

God of War 3 demo key
384H-57BF-86D5
thanks alot
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

smh at the download time tho

I know everyone here is focused on MW2 or God of war demo, but here is something for the Jrpg players

Amazon product ASIN B001C6GVI6
Persona 4 is 29.99CND on Amazon.ca

Retail at ebgames is 49.99 still and thats if you can find it

If u never heard of the game, Atlus (= Greatness) made it (Atlus=Demon soul,Shin Megami tensei series)

persona 4 is a superbly great game thats being overlooked.

im ashamed to say that i havent finished the game yet.

too bad its for the ps2. if u still have a ps2 or a ps3 with backwards compatability... dont miss out.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

persona 4 is a superbly great game thats being overlooked.

im ashamed to say that i havent finished the game yet.

too bad its for the ps2. if u still have a ps2 or a ps3 with backwards compatability... dont miss out.
Co-Sign. I have also yet to beat it.
laugh.gif

So whats this Jason, you got detained in Mexico because they thought you were a terroist?
roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

ANYWHERE IN THE BAY AREA SELLING COD4 EARLY?!

I'll sell you COD4 for 100 bucks today
nerd.gif

NCTwin: You been MIA. We feel no love from you. You still haven't reached 55 on your first level. That being said, I still love you.

I've been at 55 forever. I just never hit the Prestige cuz there was really nothing that made it worth going through the levels again...and I love you too.

2sappy I got the costume when it first came out too. I didn't get the 1st week shirt though...I wish they would've brought that back.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

preordered the prestige edition for me, shipping takes 3-5 business days. Yes, I'll be late. It's okay though, you guys can start without me. I'm sorry. I love you. ::hits Nino with Sweet Chin Music::
Same with me, I'll be late to the game as well. ::tongue:unches Mo's girl in the mouth by accident::

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So whats this Jason, you got detained in Mexico because they thought you were a terroist?
roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
"Man, they took me in that little room asking me if I've ever been arrested. I wasn't even sure if I have even been arrestedbefore."

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
"Man, they took me in that little room asking me if I've ever been arrested. I wasn't even sure if I have even been arrested before."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They ask me "Sir, when the last time you been to Cleveland, I was like how yall know I been to Cleveland?"

AYO! I was just playing my ps3(the big one that does everything, 60/80gb dont know, with the 4 usb ports, backwards compatible) for about an hour and it justshut off on me. Now when I turn it back on there's no tv display and the red lights on the ps3 just blink for like 10 seconds and turns itself back off.Whats going on?!?! Anybody know anything??
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Maybe it just overheated or something and will turn back on later....

IHeartBoost wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:
roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
"Man, they took me in that little room asking me if I've ever been arrested. I wasn't even sure if I have even been arrested before."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They ask me "Sir, when the last time you been to Cleveland, I was like how yall know I been to Cleveland?"
frown.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

AYO! I was just playing my ps3(the big one that does everything, 60/80gb dont know, with the 4 usb ports, backwards compatible) for about an hour and it just shut off on me. Now when I turn it back on there's no tv display and the red lights on the ps3 just blink for like 10 seconds and turns itself back off. Whats going on?!?! Anybody know anything??
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

I looked on youtube and google and it looks like my ps3 has the yellow light of death problem...what can be done?? =(

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

IHeartBoost wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:
roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

"They told me to take my pockets out so I did. And I went to put them back into my pants and they got mad at me!"
roll.gif

AYO! I was just playing my ps3(the big one that does everything, 60/80gb dont know, with the 4 usb ports, backwards compatible) for about an hour and it just shut off on me. Now when I turn it back on there's no tv display and the red lights on the ps3 just blink for like 10 seconds and turns itself back off. Whats going on?!?! Anybody know anything??
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

I looked on youtube and google and it looks like my ps3 has the yellow light of death problem...what can be done?? =(
I would say call Sony. Might be able to get it fixed or if you're good with a heat gun thing (Solder I think?) you can fix it yourself. Shouldbe videos on Youtube. But definitely call Sony first before you mess around lol.

^Man if I call sony, they'll probably tell me to send it in charge or no charge and it might at a month. I need my ps3 next tuesday for modernwarfare
laugh.gif
. Maybe I'll just ask my brother to fix it, he's goodwith soldering.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

IHeartBoost wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:
roll.gif
smh.gif
My +$!$@ is 100% black
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif

"They told me to take my pockets out so I did. And I went to put them back into my pants and they got mad at me!"
roll.gif

damn Boost... u actually posted that here
roll.gif
roll.gif

so far i told mo and u about it. now u actually posted it for everyone to see. good job!
roll.gif

jason... is getting cavity searched as painful as they say it is?

heavy rain is going to be an amazing, cult hit just watch

but it will be a commercial failure, I mean bomb.

Back
Top Bottom