PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by RKO2004

3492331343_5d7856e4d1.jpg

Me sniping a Kliq member coming to a PS3 near you?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
It's not sniping when you're using a red dot standing 2 feet away from him noob saibot
smh.gif
Nice comeback.

Gerber! Prepare the babies for kissing. The Kliq will kiss the baby.

There, I even put it in bold for you.
grin.gif
Get some carmex. The baby prefersnon chapped lips.

3492331343_5d7856e4d1.jpg

Me sniping a Kliq member coming to a PS3 near you?
nerd.gif
grin.gif
It's not sniping when you're using a red dot standing 2 feet away from him noob saibot
smh.gif
Nice comeback.

Gerber! Prepare the babies for kissing. The Kliq will kiss the baby.

There, I even put it in bold for you.
grin.gif
Get some carmex. The baby prefers non chapped lips.

This isn't Madden, Lady Godiva.

You won't be the first to run his mouth and get shut up quick.

I got PES....can't get online though....anyone else having this problem? Somehow I think they havent opened their servers
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Here is a list of 10 BT Headset for under $20. Again, PS3 has been out for well over 3 years, NO EXCUSES to not have a mic for COD:MW2 or any game for that matter.
  1. Samsung WEP470 - $7.99
  2. Jabra BT5010 - $19.99
  3. Plantronics Explorer 232 - $14.99
  4. LG HBM-770 - $14.99
  5. Jabra BT2070 - $16.99
  6. Motorola H375 - $19.39
  7. LG HBM-760 - $12.99
  8. Samsung AWEP450PBECSTA - $15.49
  9. Jabra BT8010 - $16.99
  10. Jabra BT2050 - $12.24
9 of them have FREE shipping, so do some research and copp by 11.10.09.

Are these good or would it be best off to buy the 49.99 sony blue tooth one? I want the best quality or close to the best..

Originally Posted by Grimey

Are these good or would it be best off to buy the 49.99 sony blue tooth one? I want the best quality or close to the best..

I have that Motorola mic, and I like it. Definitely worth the $20. DO NOT spend $50 on a mic. Really you dont need to have expensive, high quality sound tohear someone try to play an outdated rock song through their computer speakers.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Here is a list of 10 BT Headset for under $20. Again, PS3 has been out for well over 3 years, NO EXCUSES to not have a mic for COD:MW2 or any game for that matter.
  1. Samsung WEP470 - $7.99
  2. Jabra BT5010 - $19.99
  3. Plantronics Explorer 232 - $14.99
  4. LG HBM-770 - $14.99
  5. Jabra BT2070 - $16.99
  6. Motorola H375 - $19.39
  7. LG HBM-760 - $12.99
  8. Samsung AWEP450PBECSTA - $15.49
  9. Jabra BT8010 - $16.99
  10. Jabra BT2050 - $12.24
9 of them have FREE shipping, so do some research and copp by 11.10.09.
Those are good but not among the best. If you want the best, go with a Jawbone or the higher priced Jabras. Sony Official PS3 Headset is top notchquality too.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by just reason

JAYFIEND wrote:
It was terrrible how people didn't have mics on COD4. Especially on 360 I mean it comes with the system. I guess everyone was to busy Party Chatting. Lol bums!

you should be the last to talk.

smh.gif
It is getting ridiculous how I get no respect in this thread. Especially from bums like this guy. The only reason you know me is because you seen. " Killed By TheGamingMessiah" pop up on your screen so much. This ain't Madden,stay in you place.

lmao.. you already know dre and yourself can not see me in Madden and I never seen that on my screen unless I was viewing Boost's screenduring a tourney
laugh.gif
... you are a bum in COD though.

If anyone still has a active God Of War 3 demo code I would greatly appreciate if someone pmed me it, thanks in advance

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! I SAID... WHO'S WITH ME?!?! BROTHERS! PICK UP YOUR ARMS! THIS IS FOR /VTKL... THIS... IS... FOR... THE... KLIQ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I will see you there, or I will see you on another time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done with my homework... kinda. I'm heading home though. I'll see y'all around 11:30 or midnight eastern. RKO, geton and add me. I will pistol whip you, word to how I've done Boost and Battousai in Shipment 1 on 1. I haven't even played in months.

Wait... Boost... I just realized I've beat you with a pistol 1 on 1 before. I'm not even in the top 20 best players in this thread. How the hell areyou gonna win a tournament at GameStop?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!$++$# pissed I cant find my dam bluetooth ps3 headset. Im gonna have to buy cheap headset.

Uncharted 2 anyone? Add me.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

JAYFIEND wrote:
It was terrrible how people didn't have mics on COD4. Especially on 360 I mean it comes with the system. I guess everyone was to busy Party Chatting. Lol bums!

you should be the last to talk.

smh.gif
It is getting ridiculous how I get no respect in this thread. Especially from bums like this guy. The only reason you know me is because you seen. " Killed By TheGamingMessiah" pop up on your screen so much. This ain't Madden,stay in you place.
lmao.. you already know dre and yourself can not see me in Madden and I never seen that on my screen unless I was viewing Boost's screen during a tourney
laugh.gif
... you are a bum in COD though.

roll.gif
You lucky I bought Madden for the 360 this year. I wouldhave been ran through you already. Also when COD drops, expect me to show you know mercy in the next tournament. You better pray that your on my team.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! I SAID... WHO'S WITH ME?!?! BROTHERS! PICK UP YOUR ARMS! THIS IS FOR /VTKL... THIS... IS... FOR... THE... KLIQ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done with my homework... kinda. I'm heading home though. I'll see y'all around 11:30 or midnight eastern. RKO, get on and add me. I will pistol whip you, word to how I've done Boost and Battousai in Shipment 1 on 1. I haven't even played in months.

Wait... Boost... I just realized I've beat you with a pistol 1 on 1 before. I'm not even in the top 20 best players in this thread. How the hell are you gonna win a tournament at GameStop?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Naw homie, I was doing my taxes.

Originally Posted by HRelos

If anyone still has a active God Of War 3 demo code I would greatly appreciate if someone pmed me it, thanks in advance
Gamestop > $5 Reserve > Demo Voucher > PSN Store > Download > Play Epic

Originally Posted by HRelos

Co-Sign!

PO

Have fun on cod4 tonight...
pimp.gif

Im gonna have some fun on my own with my MW2 tonight for sure
pimp.gif

finally beat uncharted 2
pimp.gif
game is pretty serious
eek.gif
... im not going to lie this is the first game i beat in a long time maybesince star wars on 64
laugh.gif
... i was taking my time with this gameso i wasnt even playing it nonstop like that... but since cod is next week i made sure to beat this game before then because i wont be playing uncharted atall...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done with my homework... kinda. I'm heading home though. I'll see y'all around 11:30 or midnight eastern. RKO, get on and add me. I will pistol whip you, word to how I've done Boost and Battousai in Shipment 1 on 1. I haven't even played in months.

Wait... Boost... I just realized I've beat you with a pistol 1 on 1 before. I'm not even in the top 20 best players in this thread. How the hell are you gonna win a tournament at GameStop?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't have COD yet. This will be my first one owning. I'm more so a Killzone guy. But to celebrate my first COD, I figure why not knockoff the Kliq. I need teammates though
laugh.gif

Anyone out there that wants to join up with me to take on the Kliq?

This isn't Madden, Lady Godiva.

You won't be the first to run his mouth and get shut up quick.
grin.gif

But to celebrate my first COD, I figure why not knock off the Kliq.
lol at thinking you're gonna assemble a team to beat the Kliq before ever playing against them. Sorry, but the best players on NT are in theKliq.

Originally Posted by 18key

But to celebrate my first COD, I figure why not knock off the Kliq.
lol at thinking you're gonna assemble a team to beat the Kliq before ever playing against them. Sorry, but the best players on NT are in the Kliq.
They're the best? Maybe thus far. I'm not disputing that. I've never played with any of them, right. But its not hard putting roundsin dudes.

All things come to an end.

So whose with me?

Back
Top Bottom