PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Kliq team B. F is this? The NWO Wolfpack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's basically what happened.
laugh.gif
Whose on which Team?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Is modern warfare THAT much different from world at war?????
Treyarch uses the same engine that Infinity Ward creates.

COD3 was the same car, new paint job of COD2.

Same with WaW compared to COD4.

Treyarch takes the advances IW makes adds small, cosmetic differences. Alot of people dislike this, I think it's great.

And I'll stand by Call of Duty 3. One of my favorite FPS' ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Is modern warfare THAT much different from world at war?????
Treyarch uses the same engine that Infinity Ward creates.

COD3 was the same car, new paint job of COD2.

Same with WaW compared to COD4.

Treyarch takes the advances IW makes adds small, cosmetic differences. Alot of people dislike this, I think it's great.

And I'll stand by Call of Duty 3. One of my favorite FPS' ever.
pimp.gif
I dont get it though...I liked Waw..it wasnt bad..Yes cod4 > waw but it was still a good game..people just compared it to cod4 so mucheverybody said waw sucks..but it doesnt..

$++!, all you early adopters. Jason, how this deep south, underground railroad I can't read masa %!@ +*#$# get that $+%* early?
smh.gif

For those looking to get the GOW III demo:

Pre-order Ultimate Edition here

I pre-ordered a couple of days ago and got the e-mail with the demo code today.
pimp.gif

Hey Canadians try a Rogers Plus, thats where I pre-ordered mine and they said I could come pick it up on monday, thatt is even the release date on their ad,and they aren't open midnight lol. I think they even had em on friday, the manager said we have 8 copies, and after I asked another question she said wealready have them... maybe shouldve asked if i could get it then.

mad.gif
� has anybody ran into this glitch on Uncharted 2????

Spoiler CH 23 BTW�

I dont know what to do...� I been stuck on this part for hella long.�� !!%% gave me a dam headache.�
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vintuc

Hey Canadians try a Rogers Plus, thats where I pre-ordered mine and they said I could come pick it up on monday, thatt is even the release date on their ad, and they aren't open midnight lol. I think they even had em on friday, the manager said we have 8 copies, and after I asked another question she said we already have them... maybe shouldve asked if i could get it then.

I prepaid for mine from Rogers Plus... Hmm, I'll give them a call. My receipt has a release date slated for Nov. 11, though.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by vintuc

Hey Canadians try a Rogers Plus, thats where I pre-ordered mine and they said I could come pick it up on monday, thatt is even the release date on their ad,
and they aren't open midnight lol. I think they even had em on friday, the manager said we have 8 copies, and after I asked another question she said we
already have them... maybe shouldve asked if i could get it then.

I prepaid for mine from Rogers Plus... Hmm, I'll give them a call. My receipt has a release date slated for Nov. 11, though.

Weird, mine says Nov 10th

I would participate in some MW2 tourneys for sure this time around. I only played in one back in the COD4 tourneys.

Via Gameindustry.biz

Ubisoft Signs Deal with Sony for Exclusive AC2 Ad Campaign
assassins-creed-2.jpg

Ubisoft's revealed in a financial call to investors that the company has signed a deal with Sony to do an exclusive advertising campaign for Assassin's Creed II, related to the PlayStation 3 version of the game. Ubisoft CEO Yves Guilemot claims the campaign will see more activity "than would have been possible otherwise."

We have so far seen only one instance of the ad campaign at work in Europe. A teaser ad which aired a couple of weeks back on UK TV, with the PS3 branding, on UK television channel, Five. Game is out on November 20th for the PS3, as well as the Xbox 360.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Wait a Second........ how do i become part of The Kilq squad???? just went through this page and more then half the post are from The Kilq squad

someone let me in haha
i want in too. id like to apply. let me know whats good and if theres an orientation of some sort to attend
pimp.gif
haha

Trust me you don't want to run with them clowns. A bunch of overrated bums. Especially Boost, Mo and Nino. Don't fall into the hype. Me and my squadran thru these cats easy. For all that don't know, I am The MessiaH. And every Kliq member has fallen to my G36.(The ones that count anyway.) John LeeWhat Up?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Wait a Second........ how do i become part of The Kilq squad???? just went through this page and more then half the post are from The Kilq squad

someone let me in haha
i want in too. id like to apply. let me know whats good and if theres an orientation of some sort to attend
pimp.gif
haha

Trust me you don't want to run with them clowns. A bunch of overrated bums. Especially Boost, Mo and Nino. Don't fall into the hype. Me and my squad ran thru these cats easy. For all that don't know, I am The MessiaH. And every Kliq member has fallen to my G36.(The ones that count anyway.) John Lee What Up?!?!?!?!?

First off, you knew to leave me out until the end, which is the only intelligent thing in that entire post.

Next time you feel like you need to make a fool of yourself by challenging us, make sure I am there.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

someone let me in haha
pimp.gif
haha

Trust me you don't want to run with them clowns. A bunch of overrated bums. Especially Boost, Mo and Nino. Don't fall into the hype. Me and my squad ran thru these cats easy. For all that don't know, I am The MessiaH. And every Kliq member has fallen to my G36.(The ones that count anyway.) John Lee What Up?!?!?!?!?
laugh.gif
sure antione. u know ur scared of me. u got all pissedoff u couldnt acquire me for ur first pick in the last cod4 tournament.

Back
Top Bottom