PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

one of eminem's best songs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So much anger, Michael. SMH.
Final Fantasy VIII is rumor to drop tomorrow on PSN, that'll make me one happy camper
laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I hope this is true.

I just played the GOWIII demo. All I have to say is WOW!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I might have to pick up the collection so I can catch up

Damn that music was perfect for the trailer. Too bad I'm not getting the game till I finish this semester. Told myself i wouldn't play games thissemester. Let's hope all my finals finish early!!!

^^^^
hows it feel knowing ur team spent 900 trillion dollars for a damm ring...evil empire skanks, their sin stripe uni's, jonny demon, afraud/NoRod, dereksleezer and the rest are all going to sports hell anyways so it doesnt matter.....i didnt catch the game ( was busy watching the celtics play a nonboringsport) so i didnt see....@ the end did camel face Young Ho.e' gayy-z come out and play his cornball nyc song where every1 stands around and gets boredafter the first 28 seconds?

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

^^^^
hows it feel knowing ur team spent 900 trillion dollars for a damm ring...evil empire skanks, their sin stripe uni's, jonny demon, afraud/NoRod, derek sleezer and the rest are all going to sports hell anyways so it doesnt matter.....i didnt catch the game ( was busy watching the celtics play a nonboring sport) so i didnt see....@ the end did camel face Young Ho.e' gayy-z come out and play his cornball nyc song where every1 stands around and gets bored after the first 28 seconds?

First of all, I agree with the non -boring sport statement, however THE CELTICS PLAYED THE WOLVES. Who the hell wanted to watch that game? Kevin Garnett is apunk too, let me know when he stops tough talking 6 foot-guards.

Also, Jay-Z > your favorite artist.

The first part of your statement, however, was written like sheer poetry.
laugh.gif

^^^^
hows it feel knowing ur team spent 900 trillion dollars for a damm ring...evil empire skanks, their sin stripe uni's, jonny demon, afraud/NoRod, derek sleezer and the rest are all going to sports hell anyways so it doesnt matter.....i didnt catch the game ( was busy watching the celtics play a nonboring sport) so i didnt see....@ the end did camel face Young Ho.e' gayy-z come out and play his cornball nyc song where every1 stands around and gets bored after the first 28 seconds?
U igh doggie? dont b mad @ NYC
roll.gif
@ the celtics...they had to build a all star team with kg, pp, ray andthe hawks took em to 7 games, they suck!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

is that only canada?
YUP because Canada is clearly the better country haha

I bet you someone is going to come dressed up in a Master Chief costume.

^^^^
Bitter much?

It's understandable though. Your teams sucked at every major sport the past year: Pat's couldn't find any new ways to cheat, Big Papi was exposedand folded to the pressure, the Big Ticket is too frail to last an entire NBA season, and hockey isn't important. Ain't nothin' you could'vedone about it... just a shame your state couldn't afford to put together winning teams this time around.

Better luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom