PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Let me ask a general question, at this point with Sony and all would you guys pay for a secure network? 

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Let me ask a general question, at this point with Sony and all would you guys pay for a secure network? 

Hell no, we're supposed to have a secure network for free.

I'll lol so hard if Sony ever tries to charge people for PSN after this mess.

If Sony tries to charge me for the PSN after all of this, I am definitely gonna buy a gaming PC. Or I'll just bounce to XBox.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

If Sony tries to charge me for the PSN after all of this, I am definitely gonna buy a gaming PC.

Good idea. Keep the PS3 for the blu ray and exclusives, and just go straight PC gaming.

Even if we pay for it, based on this mess how are we to believe that it would actually be secure.

And I don't think Sony would be stupid enough to do something like that.

How could Sony have the audacity to tell it's customers that they have to pay to keep their personal info secure?

That should be a given.

May 31st
30t6p3b.gif

%@%+ Sony.

Paying for a network doesn't mean that its secure. Live could be taken out as well.

did any of yall bother to read the actual may 31st news?  or just a paraphrase of a paraphrase? this entire debacle has been magnified by fud spread by this so called gaming media and even regular crap media

they expect the have operations up in phases, with the entire psn expected to be up by the end of may at the very latest

the first phase is going to be online multiplayer

not that it matters anymore though, yall are already expecting may 31
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Even if we pay for it, based on this mess how are we to believe that it would actually be secure.

And I don't think Sony would be stupid enough to do something like that.

How could Sony have the audacity to tell it's customers that they have to pay to keep their personal info secure?

That should be a given.

I hear you, let me rephrase the question. Would you pay for a better on-line platform? As for the security issue, Xbox nor Sony 
can guarantee the security of a network no matter how much we pay to be honest. If you guys are going to move to Xbox, ultimately 

having to pay for on-line service why not do the same with Sony? Trust, I am use to playing for free but if paying a minimal 

amount of $$ per month will guarantee me an effective platform then so be it! Just my two cents... 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

did any of yall bother to read the actual may 31st news?  or just a paraphrase of a paraphrase? this entire debacle has been magnified by fud spread by this so called gaming media and even regular crap media

they expect the have operations up in phases, with the entire psn expected to be up by the end of may

the first phase is going to be online multiplayer

not that it matters anymore though, yall are already expecting may 31
indifferent.gif

I apologize bro
frown.gif

toine2983 wrote:

Sony may never be able to recover from this, image wise and if they do it will probably take a few years.

this 
and the playstation + is a month + the time it was down 
grin.gif
...but that doesnt mean anything if they don't drop any games 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Played combat training last night in Black Ops. Just go to Multiplayer, split screen, and in either team deathmatch or free for all you can select the amount of enemies and friends. You don't even need a second player. It'll still play in full screen.
Oh snap! Didn't even know that. That should ease my withdrawal symptoms. I've been forced to actually go out and interact with real people in the real world these last few weeks 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Played combat training last night in Black Ops. Just go to Multiplayer, split screen, and in either team deathmatch or free for all you can select the amount of enemies and friends. You don't even need a second player. It'll still play in full screen.
Oh snap! Didn't even know that. That should ease my withdrawal symptoms. I've been forced to actually go out and interact with real people in the real world these last few weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
Resorting to bots
tired.gif

This is real bad.
30t6p3b.gif
I haven't even touched portal 2 since PSN went down. Even when I'm playing single player games (which is hardly ever) or watching netflix or something, I need to be online so people can see what I am doing on the PS3.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom