PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Trophy Hunters...
I rented Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters today, as I am a pretty big fan of the comics.

Very easy platinum from the looks of it (6-10 hours) and the story is pretty decent. (Different than the movie for those worried about spoilers).

Gameplay is actually really good, too. Hardest difficulty is pretty easy, IMO.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I guess you can say that the Ps3 NT users are more of a tight-nit group.

naw it has to do with the thread starter. you gotta be dedicated and keep the thread from dying. i think we have had like 4 or 5 xbox threads on nt and each thread starter simply couldnt keep himself dedicated to updating and informing in the thread thus nobody keeping interests in the thread. we all just go to other boards and sites.

theres also a lot more playstation news, seems like microsoft hasnt announced %%+# prior to e3 this year other than that "new" "disc format" for 360s and maybe some gears news

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

half the ps3 info is xbox info

preorder for the vita is up on amazon both 3g and wifi
I think i'll wait for GameStop, walk in - pickup, I don't trust Amazon shady shipping.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I think i'll wait for GameStop, walk in - pickup, I don't trust Amazon shady shipping.
why you had problem with them? 
i buy tons on amazon, i get it quick + if theres a problem they give you more credit...plus no tax free ship cant beat that 

Anyone platinum Black Ops? I'm about 4 trophies away. Not counting the 4 new trophies for Call of the Dead. Gonna suck having to play through again looking for all the intels.

I'm playing through LA Noire to try to get Platinum...I still don't have any Platinum trophies, so I'm trying to get on the board...Seems like getting all 95 cars is going to be the biggest pain

i buy tons on amazon, i get it quick + if theres a problem they give you more credit...plus no tax free ship cant beat that 

Yeah I gotta co-sign Joe, Amazon is the truth.

jrp:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/la-noire/107324-la-noire-trophy-guide-road-map.html

That link should help you find the cars for LA Noire.

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm playing through LA Noire to try to get Platinum...I still don't have any Platinum trophies, so I'm trying to get on the board...Seems like getting all 95 cars is going to be the biggest pain

YES !!!!!!!!!

GODDAMIT !

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's the last trophy I need for platinum which would also be my first platinum and right now I have 80 out of the 95 cars.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yeah I gotta co-sign Joe, Amazon is the truth.

jrp:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/la-noire/107324-la-noire-trophy-guide-road-map.html

That link should help you find the cars for LA Noire.

If I remember correctly I think boost had some shipping problems when he ordered LA Noire from them. Something about UPS regional airplanes having mechanical problems which delayed "release date delivery" orders.

But yeah Amazon is the truth. I never had any problems with buying games from them and getting my stuff on release date.

Man both Assassins Creed I & Assassins Creed II deluxe edition which includes all of the DLC released are $9.99 on PSN. I'm about to cop both. That's dirt cheap for those 2 games.

Has anyone on here with PS+ ever used the 60 minute game trial and actually gone through and beat a full game? I don't see how it could be done. I just downloaded Dante's Inferno using this feature.

Anyone have a demon souls toon that they aren't playing or going to start playaing again....if so lemme get some armor/weapons anything basically...I started over and I'm 2 bosses in phalanx and tower Knight down.
.appreciate it...psn I'd is in my sig.

man amazon is nice with the credits for pre orders tho
pimp.gif
. They automatically apply the credit to your next purchase too

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone platinum Black Ops? I'm about 4 trophies away. Not counting the 4 new trophies for Call of the Dead. Gonna suck having to play through again looking for all the intels.

i cant get the in the money trophy. I got more than 5 games in the money but still nothing.

Gee908 wrote:
Originally Posted by The Minister

so the black ops map pack still isn't out?

Comes out tomorrow

Its actually out now. go to view all by title and go to black ops. im downloading it right now
pimp.gif
. 2335 MB though
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Anyone have a demon souls toon that they aren't playing or going to start playaing again....if so lemme get some armor/weapons anything basically...I started over and I'm 2 bosses in phalanx and tower Knight down.
.appreciate it...psn I'd is in my sig.

What level are you?

Saw this on the Battlefield 3 blog. 31 nominations, including Best FPS.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

E3 2011: It’s A Wrap!
Posted by Electronic Arts at 22:18PM on Thursday, June, 09, 2011
You asked for it and now you got it: Battlefield 3 unveiled itsmultiplayer modes at this year’s E3, and the response has beentremendous! As of the publish time for this article, Battlefield 3 hasreceived 31 “Best of E3

Back
Top Bottom