PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Yeah I want to see the Canucks win tonight.

I just HATE every DAMN Boston pro sports team.

F the Celtics, Patriots, Red Soxs, and Bruins.

Lol !%$* turned into a sports thread.

Go Bruins! Hometown team but we've been playing terrible on the rode. Abusing Luongo at home though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ddouble

Now they hacked into EVE and one other site. Something needs to happen quick.
564630877.png

30t6p3b.gif
They'll get caught. They're going to leave a trail if they haven't already. I think governments need to do cyberterrorism cases like they do RICO cases. Get a series of charges and then indict them. No fines. Football numbers will send a message.

does anyone know if it's possible to transfer a dowloaded game like LBP to another PS3? i have a usb and a terabyte to use for the transfer. and one of my ps3's is jailbroken if that matters

^ EDIT: oh, you said your PS3 was jailbroken. I was going to suggest just re-downloading the game via PSN. oh well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Pray for me tonight, friends.
Spoiler [+]
nhl_g_chara01_576.jpg

laugh.gif

Just messing with you man..

Spoiler [+]
gal_mess9.jpg
tongue.gif

Poor Chris.
frown.gif

What are the odds that he was among the people vandalizing the city after the loss?

I say at least 90%.
laugh.gif

With friends like these... 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Im in Calgary so no rioting for me. However I could see an eviction in my near future. 

I do have a couple friends who paid 2G's a piece for tickets who have been sending me videos over the phone. Unbelievable. 
30t6p3b.gif

'94 was bad, but I was only 7, so I got over it quick. This one is going to stay with me a long time. Boston was the better team in the series, deserved to win. Luongo is still my favorite current player and although he played poorly, this isn't his fault.

When the most potent offense in the NHL gets 8 goals in 7 games, your goalie is not the problem.

That riot was wild. Can't even take the L like men! Nah but it would've been the same here if we had lost the cup. Everyone was out downtown though not a single sober person.

Originally Posted by Capo617

That riot was wild. Can't even take the L like men! Nah but it would've been the same here if we had lost the cup. Everyone was out downtown though not a single sober person.

You don't understand, they would have rioted if they won. 
tired.gif

Something about Vancouver and Montreal and their hockey teams. Brings out the best.... and as we have seen, the worst.

Via Joystiq

Battlefield 3 console version to debut on Jimmy Fallon Thursday
bf3stagingareagdc_530x350.jpg

We've seen quite a bit of the drop-dead gorgeous PC version of Battlefield 3, but thus far the console version has been kept out of the public eye. That's set to change tomorrow night, as Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will debut the console version of Battlefield 3. Specifically, the Battlefield Blog reveals that Jimmy will be demonstrating the PS3 version of the game with the help of DICE's Johan Dohl. The show is scheduled to air tomorrow night at 12:35AM (11:35PM CST).

The demo comes as part of Jimmy Fallon's video game week. Tonight's episode will feature Uncharted 3 and the Wii U is expected on Friday. In case you missed them, we've embedded Monday and Tuesday's sneak peeks of Modern Warfare 3 and Gears of War 3 after the break.

Hopefully the console footage was surface before tonights show. I trust DICE, especially if they are confident enough to show it on a nationally marketed and televised show as Jimmy Fallon.

Via Joystiq

Sony offering six months of Qriocity to PS3 owners
gammusicunlimited530.jpg

Were you perplexed by the odd, seemingly misspelled word that kept periodically popping up during Sony's updates about the PSN outage? You know, Qriocity? It seems Sony is attempting to take advantage of your piqued attention, as PlayStation Blog has announced that all PS3 owners ages 18 and up are eligible to receive a free 180-day membership to the streaming music service.

To access the offer, PS3 owners simply need to select the "Music Unlimited" option under the Music pane of the XMB. After that, it's just a matter of figuring out which of the seven million tracks therein you want to listen to first. No, seriously, it's an important decision. If you kick off your Qriocity career with Hoobastank, we're going to be very disappointed in you.

anyone buy games from gohastings? they have a lot of good used games deals weekly they just did 25% off and are now doing buy 2 get 1 for 1$ better than gamestop although shipping is a lil slow ive read...they have been known to do 40% off too

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is an easy Platinum. Short, good story (if you liked GL stuff) and the hardest difficulty is fairly easy.
Took me about 8 hours total. Gameplay is like a GoW clone.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]PlayStation Soaring, Becomes Top 10 Brand on Facebook with 100% Growth Despite PSN Outage[/h2]

PlayStation momentum has been pretty good considering the PSN nightmare Sony just went through. Sales for the PS3 in the U.S. were up 14% in May and Jack Tretton noted during the E3 press conference that PSN traffic levels had already climbed back to 90% of what they were before the downtime. Now we've come across another interesting find regarding the PlayStation brand.

The folks at Socialbakers, who track social networking data, published a list of the top 10 most popular brands on Facebook at the end of 2010, and now they've revisited the list. Sony's PlayStation brand has seen a ton of growth over the last six months, climbing 100% to enter the top 10 (displacing Victoria's Secret). 

Fans for PlayStation grew from 7.6 million to 15.2 million, putting it ahead of another pretty popular service: Apple's iTunes (15.1 million fans). The top brand remains Coca-Cola, but it's worth noting that Disney saw some significant growth, climbing to number 2 on the chart. Perhaps Disney Interactive can leverage this popularity? Check out the charts below for the full comparison between last year and through June 1 of this year.

top%2010%20brands%201.jpg

top%2010%20brands%202.jpg

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/playstation-soaring-becomes-top-10-brand-on-facebook-with-100-growth-despite-psn-outage/

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Hopefully the console footage was surface before tonights show. I trust DICE, especially if they are confident enough to show it on a nationally marketed and televised show as Jimmy Fallon.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/16/e3-replay-battlefield-3-for-ps3/

all that smoke pop-in has got to be console footage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Nah, that was PC, says it right in the beginning of the video. The console version debuts tonight on Jimmy Fallon, Sony inked a deal with EA/Dice with Battlefield 3, sort of how Activision has with Call of Duty series for 360. 

Back
Top Bottom