PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by jongjong24

is it me or was there a bunch of mad men actors on that "l.a noire" trailer??

just about to post this..
Ken Cosgrove:
ken_s3_517x307.jpg

Paul Kinsey:
paul_s3_517x307.jpg

Jimmy Barrett:
jimmy-barrett-517.jpg

I'm all over L.A. Noire.
I'm just about finished with Red Dead Redemption and loved it...

-J-

hello, ps3 newbie here (currently a 360 owner)
anyway, i made some money and i'm looking to purchase a ps3 finally (and a flat screen).  anyone in here recommend the ps3 slim? or should i just get the fat version?  advantages or disadvantages? 

thanks in advance..  sorry if this was a topic previously in this post.  haven't read the entire thing post yet

Originally Posted by proper english

killzone3 sucks.. 
tired.gif
 good thing i redboxed it. 

NT hyped this @#!@ up and I went out and bought it 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
....thanks ya'll in that Killzone thread that is non-existent now.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

anyway, i made some money and i'm looking to purchase a ps3 finally (and a flat screen).  anyone in here recommend the ps3 slim? or should i just get the fat version?  advantages or disadvantages? 

thanks in advance..  sorry if this was a topic previously in this post.  haven't read the entire thing post yet
If you live in a house and pay electricity bill, get the slim.  It consumes way less energy.
The fat one is good when you don't have to pay for electricity if you live in a apartment or don't pay electricity.  Fat one is a energy sucker.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

The reason why PSN is down, from the PS Blog:

Online Storage for Game Saves Coming to PlayStation Plus

Posted by Susan Panico // Sr. Director, PlayStation Network

Hey everyone – We’ve got an exciting new feature coming exclusively to PlayStation Plus subscribers. Included in the system software update (v3.60) coming tomorrow to PS3, PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud. Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

The new online storage feature allows gamers to store up to 150MB of game save data and a maximum of 1000 data files per PSN account. Users also have the ability to back-up “copy-prohibited save data,

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

If you live in a house and pay electricity bill, get the slim.  It consumes way less energy.
The fat one is good when you don't have to pay for electricity if you live in a apartment or don't pay electricity.  Fat one is a energy sucker.
yes i live in a house and pay electricity.   Slim it is then!  thanks

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

killzone3 sucks.. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

hey now i still play like  15/30 mins a day of KZ3 

i think the only NT fpsers on my list that still play is Chris and Burrack

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

killzone3 sucks.. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i think the only NT fpsers on my list that still play is Chris and Burrack and Noskey now that finals are over.
Yep
wink.gif
I'll be on a lot over the next week.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Battlefield 3 is not going to look anything like that on PS3.
This.

They're obviously showing PC footage. That engine they're currently running will wreck the PS3's specs. They're already dumbing down the online player count for the console versions to 24, while PC will have 64.

GameStop is such a joke, 
laugh.gif

I go there to return Heavy Rain (bought it used) and this dude asks me why I'm returning it.

I was like, "I beat it."

He goes, "Ok, I'll let it slide this time but you're not allowed to do this anymore."

Seriously?

CrapStop has been **+%!#$ gamers in the !$! since 1984 and you're gonna give me %%#* about returning a used game because I beat it?

FOH.

The funny thing is, I bought Read Dead Redemption used for $35 when it costs $30 new.

I brought it up to him and then told him that I didn't care because I'd be returning it in a week anyway,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i think the only NT fpsers on my list that still play is Chris and Burrack and Noskey now that finals are over.
Yep
wink.gif
I'll be on a lot over the next week.

Well add me then and I'll see much ya'll actually on
laugh.gif
(even tho I play X-Box more honestly *shrug*) PSN ID- SlimDunkinOnNggz

why do the ps3 have so many damn updates?... i updated when i bought MVC3...so i decided to make a PSN iD, bought GT5 and its been a 1hour and i still havent started playing yet
30t6p3b.gif
... im not even done DLing yet... this is why i dont mind paying for LIVE

killzone3 sucks.. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Nah, it's a good game.

Back
Top Bottom