PSNY x Air Jordan 12

These collabs are turning into official hype beast releases. It was an all black 12, ashy larry suede, and this is somehow some hot fire dylon? 300 $ price tag?!?!

Am i missing something here, I'm not impressed at all. For the future, JB step your collab game up. Classic and basic are 2 different things, dont get it twisted!

LMAO everybody got supremes, too many pairs. So hyped. OVOs are wack and restock all the time. Theres no hype on these and super limited. lol. Stop HOPING
HOPING? WTF does that even mean.

Pairs started on eBay at 800-900. Then they dwindled down to 600-650. People are now selling for 550 via PP. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my opinion, these will drop. Now if you have something to back up your claims other than the usual "oh they're limited" I'm all ears. 

Congrats to all the dudes actually want these to collect or rock...no hate on those who picked up for resale or trade either....but these speculations on value are funny...true we can't predict it but IMHO the end result is obvious...

These are limited but not super rare...nothing is unless there is an official production count....resellers already flooding the bay and craigslist...the initial people who want em badly and have money to burn might pay 7-8...that wont last...pairs will sit...proces will drop....fakes also flooding the market wont help

I would love to own a pair of these with all that said....and if i cant catch a restock ill just wait until prices come down...too many resellers got multiples to sustain high prices...thats my take anyway...

LMAO everybody got supremes, too many pairs. So hyped. OVOs are wack and restock all the time. Theres no hype on these and super limited. lol. Stop HOPING

HOPING? WTF does that even mean.

Pairs started on eBay at 800-900. Then they dwindled down to 600-650. People are now selling for 550 via PP. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my opinion, these will drop. Now if you have something to back up your claims other than the usual "oh they're limited" I'm all ears. 

Why is this an argument in every thread? Whyyyy

R U a dummy? Those are just kids looking to flip and rather get a $500 quick. That's just how the game goes. It's over son, resellers eating. Uh, message me next month. lol and go buy it for $550. good for u
So you have nothing to support your point of view? Now you've stooped to the level of a child by calling me names 
laugh.gif
 You sound like a hype beast kid yourself. 

LMAO bec there are people who thinks they can somehow cop a pair for a little more than retail and doesn't want to wake up that it's over. LOL
wait 1 month and look at resell... same as dons around 700 then boom up to 1200

Were just dons flooding ebay and craigslist after release? Resellers listing these seconds after order confirmation before these even ship lol...

already $I800 on flight club. it's public school it's not just some whack retro or some nikelab release. If you're not from NY you'll never understand. it's over. RESELLERS EATING
That's what I'm saying. People using FC as a way to determine a solid price when sellers at FC don't get %100 of what it sells for. FC takes their cut and they give the seller their cut. FC is a business and they are official. People pay them because you know what you're getting with them. Some of these small time resellers gotta wake up, the field isn't the same for you.

So if there's no "hype" how do you justify the price rising?
I don't know John, if these don't have a major restock like the Camo Supreme 5s or OVOs these will easily command $700+ ... still early though to make any predictions.
We'll see Cap, we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom