PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Texas???? What does that have to do with anything?
It has nothing to do with anything, the kid has no valid points and or arguments. He lucked out and got a pair and wants to believe that he struck gold. I'm going to let him live 
roll.gif

Can't even compare these to OVO yet...

These were a small release so far and if Nike restocks soon it will be a small k e

two schools of thinking:

a) let me talk down the shoe so i can get these for a cheap resell (buyers/missed/salty/whatever)

b) let me talk these up so i can flip for more (resellers)

either way here are some facts:

a) if you missed on first release, you are DEF going to miss on the restock

b) these will not be "re-released/retro" since they were a collab piece

c) its your money, do whatever you want with it

I don't know John, if these don't have a major restock like the Camo Supreme 5s or OVOs these will easily command $700+ ... still early though to make any predictions.
Yeah, that's what it's looking like right now.

As of now, these were way more limited than the shoes they're being compared too.

When did the Supreme 5s restock?

@John00  If you by now still doesn't get the idea that someone in the WORLD (and not just U.S.) will buy these for a jacked up price then u must be new to sneakers. I'm not gonna help u understand sir, im busy. im out
Look, you can use that argument if you want, but that isn't the norm. Do you kid.
roll.gif

John knows a lot about sneakers and the sneaker world, he didn't just start doing this yesterday
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Cap, this kid is delusional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom