PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Caved and paid resell on these.. Tried to find a pair in loca fb groups as well as scoop208 and nothing. Ppl either don't wanna sell these or are just trying to gauge the market

Caved and paid resell on these.. Tried to find a pair in loca fb groups as well as scoop208 and nothing. Ppl either don't wanna sell these or are just trying to gauge the market
The majority are waiting to have them in hand/ship. Best bet would to wait till the weekend, especially with the 750's coming out this Sat (crossing fingers), as resellers will want to flip these and move on. 

@A1RMAN  Weren't you the one who said these would be UNDFT 4 level in 6 years?
laugh.gif

The majority are waiting to have them in hand/ship. Best bet would to wait till the weekend, especially with the 750's coming out this Sat (crossing fingers), as resellers will want to flip these and move on. 

Yeah I figured but I'm just not patient enough for that. I just want my kicks.

How much did you pay?

is it just me or were there more pairs then anticipated? I see 20-30 size 14s alone on the bay

Back
Top Bottom