PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Adidas Yeezy's are trash. It's such an ugly hypebeast shoe with no history or meaning. These PSNY 12s will stand the test of time.
nthat.gif
I'm not saying I like Yeezy's, I'm just basing this off the market value of the kicks. 

Damn popped back in and seeing all these cancellation emails from SNKRS. Both my 72-10 were delivered before I even got a shipping email. Luckily my 12's weren't cancelled. Got them in yesterday. 

Whats up with the big *** box. I looked at the shipping box and was like did they send me something else wtf. Turns out the actual shoe box is huge. Nike gave me a blank gold gift card tho. 

Got mine yesterday, nice show, great quality, and for once no errors or sloppy glue or anything in the shoe

Already put them up on GOAT lol don't care for XII otherwise the look and feel of the shoe is pretty sick

I don't have problem hiding cash, I need help hiding new shoes... :lol:  and this big *** box doesn't do a good job of being discrete 

Got a separate room in the house justbfor my shoe/sports/game/man room. Lol. Only one in the house that can enter is my son. .....when he's putting my shoe packages in the room for me before I get home. Normally not an issue with the wifey, but if she knows I bought roughly 6 pairs in 1.5 mths, she would say something. Especiay since I told her we would focus on saving and paying off debt.

Got a separate room in the house justbfor my shoe/sports/game/man room. Lol. Only one in the house that can enter is my son. .....when he's putting my shoe packages in the room for me before I get home. Normally not an issue with the wifey, but if she knows I bought roughly 6 pairs in 1.5 mths, she would say something. Especiay since I told her we would focus on saving and paying off debt.

That age old "let's pay off debt" discussion.

Quickly turns into...next month
:lol:

:lol:

It is funny because we normally discuss goals and financials every 3 mths or so. But, when we saving and paying off debt, etc, it appears those rules just apply to me because she still gets ups and fedex dropping her off packages almost weekly. Lol

laugh.gif
i told my wifey I would do better NEXT YEAR LMAO. Plus the rest of this stuff gone be a crap shoot on grabbing anyway. I was lucky to get TD and PB 350 this year but grabbing the others gone be extremely difficult. 

Key is balance. Gotta let her splurge too, mine loves puzzles, crafts, REI, and spa days.

Last edited:
Key is balance. Gotta let her splurge too, mine loves puzzles, crafts, REI, and spa days.
Yep! Mine likes crafts, purses, and camping. I also took her by the mall and showed her a pair of GS 72-10s and she liked them...so she'll be getting those for Christmas

The only thing that I can justify having so many yeezys is if she got a pair too. She doesn't like any other sneakers. So me having 4 pirate black yeezy boosts means she has to have 1 pair for herself as well. 

Size 11 cancelled from NDC. used SNKRS. they better send a follow up e-mail with a 20% code like other cancelled orders. 

I know it's a shoe forum but the way you guys talk about savings/debt vs. buying shoes has me 
mean.gif
. lol. 

Got mine yesterday, nice show, great quality, and for once no errors or sloppy glue or anything in the shoe

Already put them up on GOAT lol don't care for XII otherwise the look and feel of the shoe is pretty sick
Noooooo yours wasn't cancelled??? Lol JK, you gonna sell it for $350 what you would wanna pay if you were paying resale?

Back
Top Bottom