PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Man Nike really screwed me (us) lol. All you can do is laugh. Still want a pair but no one is coming down on price for a sz 14. Part of the big feet curse lol.

Got mine yesterday, nice show, great quality, and for once no errors or sloppy glue or anything in the shoe

Already put them up on GOAT lol don't care for XII otherwise the look and feel of the shoe is pretty sick
Noooooo yours wasn't cancelled??? Lol JK, you gonna sell it for $350 what you would wanna pay if you were paying resale?

What?

Yup. That's who they ship through. Pair should be here Monday.

Nike pair was suppose to be delivered today but the damn guy just put a sticker on my door instead of leaving them on the porch.

What makes it worse is my wife is home and they didn't knock or ring the door bell

Man Nike really screwed me (us) lol. All you can do is laugh. Still want a pair but no one is coming down on price for a sz 14. Part of the big feet curse lol.

I know the pain. Limited things in our size is the worse.

Lowest prices I seen on eBay is 400 (new auction) and 530.

You better start messaging all the sz 14 up and see if someone buys at the price your willing to pay

Good luck

where does PSNY ship from? New York? New York packages take forever to come down south

Last edited:
From eBay, I just messaged a couple sellers. You have to figure if they are pricing the shoes at $650 which most of them are, after eBay fees they are going to eat 10% of it.

Got my pair from snkrs wednesday and my cousin just called me saying he dont like them and sold me his pair. Good week so far for shoes.

Nah I got the UPS tracking from UPS. I was like shoot what the heck did I order. Then I saw the same shipping company in thread and figured that must be it.
Ah okay cool, I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the heads up. How long are they going to take to get to you?

But I've paid resell for most of my collections, what's that have to do with anything?
:smh: :smh: You need to learn how get off ya *** and cook at retail #RetailOrBust. If I payed resale for everything at some point my inner madness is going to take over pick up my kicks and throw them in the fireplace sit and watch them burn word to Frank Lucas

Last edited:
But I've paid resell for most of my collections, what's that have to do with anything?
Because everyone says you try to get them to drop their prices from $750 for Royals to $250. 

It was just a joke, sorry you didn't find it funny 
nthat.gif

For people who received tracking number... status fulfillment on your account still appears as "Unfulfilled"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom