PSNY x Air Jordan 12

But I've paid resell for most of my collections, what's that have to do with anything?
Because everyone says you try to get them to drop their prices from $750 for Royals to $250. 

It was just a joke, sorry you didn't find it funny :nthat:

Well your jokes suck since I never told or asked anyone got royals for $250..

I do have two pairs tho

Pairs on ebay starting to creep up, between the cancellation emails and no word on a possible restock, things aren't looking good for those who missed out.

Still surprised Nike didn't have enough pairs to fulfill their orders :smh:

Yea prices are def going up. If they do restock it will be small amount. Might actually sit on mine now

I do have two pairs tho

I do have two pairs tho
and their value will drop when Nike remasters them again.

But they prob won't drop in price and again I don't sell my Breds, Royal, and shadow so j don't care what they are valued at.. :lol:

Smh at some of y'all

#salty

I know the pain. Limited things in our size is the worse.

Lowest prices I seen on eBay is 400 (new auction) and 530.

You better start messaging all the sz 14 up and see if someone buys at the price your willing to pay

Good luck

My brother! Lol

The struggle is beyond real. Whenever I do score a limited release in my size I thank the gawds and kiss the sky. But ya win some, ya lose some. I'll just take L and move on. Still doing xmas shopping and there are a couple more releases I'm going for so dropping an extra 3 bills or so on these just isn't about to happen. But my fingers are gonna stay crossed for a restock. Congrats again to those who copped.... They look fire in every pic

mean.gif
mean.gif
You need to learn how get off ya *** and cook at retail. If I payed resale for everything at some point my inner madness is going to take over pick up my kicks and throw them in the fireplace sit and watch them burn word to Frank Lucas
But they prob won't drop in price and again I don't sell my Breds, Royal, and shadow so j don't care what they are valued at..
laugh.gif

Smh at some of y'all

#salty
There's no way that you of all people is calling someone salty. You literally complain and b**ch in every thread 
roll.gif

They can prolly check IP's and multiple orders from the same IP/server...

Saw a pic yesterday floating on the webs of a known reseller with like 20 cancel emails in his inbox from PSNY... He obviously ran a shopify bot...

Pic ain't tagged

And then why you talking about value? Ain't no one mention value or Breds royals or any of them lol

you tag your pic of your 2 royals and 2 breds. all you do is mention them without any pictures. and then freak out about them dropping again.

Last edited:
Who's freaking out about them dropping? I want them to drop..

U grasping for air Bruh

I'll gladly post pix when I get home ;-)

Nike just sent me a 20% off code. Sounds like a mass email or maybe just to me after i received a survey and left bad ratings. Still want my damn 12s!

Back
Top Bottom