PSNY x Air Jordan 12

All told, after going thru my dropbox, I've bought around 22 pears of shoes this year all across the board. One can only imagine the price tag

I don't even want to check how many I brought.

Since the supreme 5s I think I'm at 13-15.

That's the good thing with having so many shoe. I've had these for years always work.

The funniest thing is when we go out and someone is stuck on my shoes :lol: . Then she has a million and one questions

That's the good thing with having so many shoe. I've had these for years always work.

The funniest thing is when we go out and someone is stuck on my shoes :lol: . Then she has a million and one questions

Youve bought 13-15 SINCE the supreme drop?

The funniest thing is when we go out and someone is stuck on my shoes
laugh.gif
. Then she has a million and one questions
Yeah man I feel you. I REALLY need to calm down.

Since the Supreme 5's (I bought all 3 colorways at retail) I have bought Cyber Monday 1's, OVO X's (resale) , Pirate Black 350 (resale), Moonrock 350's (resale) Aqua 8's, Maroon 6's, 72-10's, and PSNY 12's. That's what I can remember, but JFC I need to slow down. I'm done until the WC 4's I think.
laugh.gif
 I pull the "these are for selling" card at least once a month.

Last edited:
Yeah man I feel you. I REALLY need to calm down.

Since the Supreme 5's (I bought all 3 colorways at retail) I have bought Cyber Monday 1's, OVO X's (resale) , Pirate Black 350 (resale), Moonrock 350's (resale) Aqua 8's, Maroon 6's, 72-10's, and PSNY 12's. That's what I can remember, but JFC I need to slow down. I'm done until the WC 4's I think.

Holy crap i thought i was bad!!! im a retail or bust person except for the supreme camo 5s bc i had to have em. but I'm nowhere near u guys on total pears bc im really selective. Doesnt help i cant see spending the amount of $ i used to bc i worked at a shoe store

The only good thing is some 6-7 pairs are from swoosh. So can't complain when my homegirl comes through around holiday time

Anyone else still waiting for shipping updates from psny?

Psny haven't sent a email yet but ups my choice sent a notification that they are shipped.

My pair is already in my town awaiting pick up at my local ups store on Monday.

You might want to sign up with ups my choice to see if they sent them

Psny haven't sent a email yet but ups my choice sent a notification that they are shipped.

My pair is already in my town awaiting pick up at my local ups store on Monday.

You might want to sign up with ups my choice to see if they sent them

I have ups choice, I checked it and nothing

Back
Top Bottom