PSNY x Air Jordan 12

am i the only one who thinks the friends/family pair look bad compared to the released pair.

Last edited:
Size 11 cancelled from NDC. used SNKRS. they better send a follow up e-mail with a 20% code like other cancelled orders. 

I know it's a shoe forum but the way you guys talk about savings/debt vs. buying shoes has me :smh: . lol. 

Gotta be married to understand. Lol. Especially if she doesn't get into or care about any type of sneakers. Throw in the fact I am 36 with over 300 pairs that I can't nor really have time to wear because of my professional career...then it all adds up

Last edited:
Gotta be married to understand. Lol. Especially if she doesn't get into or care about any type of sneakers. Throw in the fact I am 36 with over 300 pairs that I can't nor really have time to wear because of my professional career...then it all adds up

I know the pain. 200 + pairs and with my line of work I only wear sneaker on the weekend :smh:

My Wifey can't stand me buying sneaker that she knows I won't wear for atleast a year :rofl: :rofl:

I'll keep it real. I have most of my shoes held for pick up at the ups store :lol:

Last edited:
Man Nike really screwed me (us) lol. All you can do is laugh. Still want a pair but no one is coming down on price for a sz 14. Part of the big feet curse lol.

If you reallly want them, id suggest waitIng until after the holidays when ppl are trying to unload these for a smaller gain. Right now resellers think profit is high bc its the holiday season. Be patient but not low ball any offers.

Size 11 cancelled from NDC. used SNKRS. they better send a follow up e-mail with a 20% code like other cancelled orders. 

I know it's a shoe forum but the way you guys talk about savings/debt vs. buying shoes has me 
mean.gif
. lol. 
I am married, we're in the same generation, and I'm a shirt & tie 9-5 too.  TBH..that makes me
mean.gif
x2 because debt and savings is even more important at our age. but I'll stop the preach here. this is a shoe forum and I can't kick the love for kicks out of my grown *** self so

I get it.

I keep the personal collection low as possible to 25 pairs anything else I buy take enough different IG pics to last a good bit and return them back :lol:. The f I look like moving shoe boxes around every time I move :lol:

I know the pain. 200 + pairs and with my line of work I only wear sneaker on the weekend :smh:

My Wifey can't stand me buying sneaker that she knows I won't wear for atleast a year :rofl: :rofl:

I'll keep it real. I have most of my shoes held for pick up at the ups store :lol:

Im just glad im home 99% of the time UPS drops off my packages. I hate the look on my ladys face bout my new pickup. "How much were those?" Dont EVER answer that question lol

Im just glad im home 99% of the time UPS drops off my packages. I hate the look on my ladys face bout my new pickup. "How much were those?" Dont EVER answer that question lol
You do know women are smart af dude with a1 detective skills. Google is a man/woman best friend :lol: She could easily find out Brand, model, style code, price etc

You do know women are smart af dude with a1 detective skills. Google is a man/woman best friend :lol: She could easily find out Brand, model, style code, price etc

After 10 years yes i know that. Sometimes she doesn't know when i get a pear or at least she acts like she doesnt know. I also got a room nobodys allowed in except me! That kinda helps

I also got a room nobodys allowed in except me! That kinda helps
Reading this I'm picturing the last scene in Scarface when Gina locked the door to Tony's master office from the inside and Chi Chi was banging desperately trying to get in and he couldn't [emoji]128557[/emoji] got peppered across the back [emoji]128531[/emoji].

Ups my choice with the change delivery location to pick up at the ups locations is the greatest things to happen to online purchasing.

I've sold some pairs of shoes here and there, so my go-to comment is "I plan to sell these". I can usually stash them for a while, and then on those days where she is feeling in a particularly good mood, I pull out the "you know, I like the way these shoes look! I think might keep them instead".

Last edited:
Ups my choice with the change delivery location to pick up at the ups locations is the greatest things to happen to online purchasing.

I've sold some pairs of shoes here and there, so my go-to comment is "I plan to sell these". I can usually stash them for a while, and then on those days where she is feeling in a particularly good mood, I pull out the "you know, I like the way these shoes look! I think might keep them instead".

I can't even use the I'm selling these line anymore :smh:

It's funny because the only sneakers my wife likes are bred xi and cherry xii. So I'll buy 8-10 in a quick splurge and usually get her one of the two she likes.

Even that is slowly fading :rofl: she is sitting on 2 ds pairs of both the xi and xii so she isn't buying that move anymore. :rofl:

:lol: I pull the "these are for selling" card at least once a month.

:lol: coming home Monday is going to be funny. Got 2 for these, maroon and aqua to pick up lol.

Gonna walk in like I got the rest of the Xmas gift we're missing :rofl:

:lol: coming home Monday is going to be funny. Got 2 for these, maroon and aqua to pick up lol.

Gonna walk in like I got the rest of the Xmas gift we're missing :rofl:

Yalls comments are funny as hell. I dont even try to play like I'm gonna sell a pair of shoes. Just doesn't work for me. But i know your feeling about the UPS truck full of shoes lately. I bought 2 pears of Maroons, which the girl only knows about 1, and she has no idea about the PSNYs. She doesnt keep up with shoes like that sooo one day in a year or so ill bust em out like "yeahhh I've had these for a while." That line usually works with me bc i got sooooo many pears of ds shoes.

Back
Top Bottom