PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I got a 20% off code from Nike by calling. Then I got off the phone and got another one emailed. So if anyone else got cancelled, I suggest trying it. Two is better than one

Who's freaking out about them dropping? I want them to drop..

U grasping for air Bruh

I'll gladly post pix when I get home ;-)
Dude.......make like the season of this month and chill. Yall turning this into show and prove now? :smh: :smh:. When remastered Breds drop the '13's [emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji] get out of denial and face it.

Last edited:
No ones even talking about that in the first place dude quoted my post talking about it lol like I'm supposed to care. Guess what? I'll have the 2013 and the remaster whenever they drop :wink:

I got a pair on a restock on the PSNY site. They sent the Current status - In Packing, but did not get any UPS notification. Hopefully mines don't get canceled. 
frown.gif

My pair arrived today ... Sister in law had me stressed she wasn't gonna be home , so we called for them to hold box at hub, they said I have to wait till Monday to pick up. Crazy thing my sister in law calls me saying that box arrived , I guess they check to see if someone was home . I find it weird they still attempted to deliver even tho I requested for it to be takin back to hub .. Anyways am waiting for her to drop it off now ... Don't know why am still stressed lol .. Post pics when I get chance ...

Nike just sent me a 20% off code. Sounds like a mass email or maybe just to me after i received a survey and left bad ratings. Still want my damn 12s!
I got a 20% off code from Nike by calling. Then I got off the phone and got another one emailed. So if anyone else got cancelled, I suggest trying it. Two is better than one
It's a mass email. Seems like everyone got one. But 20% isn't really worth much after tax. I'd rather have the xii's than a damn coupon.

Last edited:
No ones even talking about that in the first place dude quoted my post talking about it lol like I'm supposed to care. Guess what? I'll have the 2013 and the remaster whenever they drop :wink:

Sweet you'll be asking for handouts and paying resale when they remaster again :rofl:

Pair from Nike and the t-shirt from PSNY came today.  The shoes are really nice, the box is huge even with my 11.5s (the shipping box was enormous), they came with a Nike receipt but the price tag was pulled off, I wonder if that was causing some of the shipping delays on both Nike and PSNY shipping?  If you missed on the t-shirt, don't feel too bad, it is really thin for what the price and shipping cost was, I probably won't be able to wear it until summer where i live.

Never asked for hand out and I'm expecting to pay resale unless I get lucky

Pockets ain't empty cuz

There's a restock of these happening tomorrow sometime in the morning...
Unknwn Miami

Why's everyone going in on zyzz? Y'all need to chill and quit acting all holier than thou especially when half of the people who have these are talking about flipping or trading them in this thread. NT 

Why's everyone going in on zyzz? Y'all need to chill and quit acting all holier than thou especially when half of the people who have these are talking about flipping or trading them in this thread. NT 

Ay man no need to back me up, it's always some random nobody cat and always mad when it comes to royals and Breds when this thread ain't even about those shoes

Ever since rumor came about 2016 dudes started going at my throat like I was mad :rofl:

I ain't like these other cats, make em a GR bro. 250k pairs, I'll cry tears of Joy so I don't have to pay resale or fight to get em. WTH do I care :lol: :lol: :lol:

got the email from PSNY that said my shipment was in packing, but looked at my account online and still says unfulfilled.

patiently waiting for a UPS tracking #.

Back
Top Bottom