PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Nothing major, probably a pair of general release Js that are sitting in storage. Move 2 pairs for retail and make my $300 back then keep the 12s lol.
At this point, not because I have a pair in my sig :nerd: :lol: (joking mods), anything below $500 is a lowball. You have your situations where a couple people got hooked up for $425-450 but outside of that these shouldn't be going below $500 on the resell market.

If they don't restock or re-launch it's only going to go up.

The best time to buy is now, sellers are desperate and not thinking long term. Once the market realizes that there aren't too many pairs of these, it's a wrap.

So you think I shouldn't sell my size 13s yet? I have them up for $505 delivered and no one is interested. I see they sell for more in the states but I have only had messages for some ridiculous offers. One guy offered me $350 to avoid ebay fees, he lived in NY I said go to flight club and offer them $350.

So you think I shouldn't sell my size 13s yet? I have them up for $505 delivered and no one is interested. I see they sell for more in the states but I have only had messages for some ridiculous offers. One guy offered me $350 to avoid ebay fees, he lived in NY I said go to flight club and offer them $350.
I think that price is very fair as of right now. I paid just a touch over recently.

I think that price is very fair as of right now. I paid just a touch over recently.

Question is do you think value will go up? I'm in no rush for the money so if they will increase I will hold them down for a while.
Might have to put them in storage though box is huge lol.

Its very hard these days to figure a long term price on jordans with restocks and resellers not sitting a particular shoe for long cause of so many releases. Tbh these were worth it for me paying resale. Retail was 3 plus ny sales tax cant really complain on my end

They will go up

I'm in no rush either, basically got mine for free :wink:

If someone offers me $550 sure but not gonna give me away

Its very hard these days to figure a long term price on jordans with restocks and resellers not sitting a particular shoe for long cause of so many releases. Tbh these were worth it for me paying resale. Retail was 3 plus ny sales tax cant really complain on my end

I understand thanks for reply, yes my plan was to sell mine and pay resell for my size. So I end up getting mine for closer to retail.
Got real lucky and payed basically retail for my size so just don't know what to do with the size 13s.

They will go up

Good point people offer some crazy prices, when I already have them up for a decent amount. I won't go below $500.

They will go up

Def hear you cant give them away either. I do have a feeling they will increase once the reseller pairs start to dry up and no restock or at best few pair restock

I'm worried about fakes that are out already and will flood the market in the future... Would like to cop a pair before it gets out of hand, otherwise I'll most likely just bail on the shoe completely.

Best thing you can do for fakes is get as many pics as possible and post them in the legit check section of the forum. I believe if you search for comparisons you could find some as matter of fact i think fake_education on ig did a review. Remember nit alk fakes will be the same some better than others

Which ones go for more on avg. Ive seen OVOs hit $400, seems like PSNY goes for more.
Right now yes 4-5 on the ovo's looks like average but seems to be falling slightly recently and continuing. Ovos dropped some time ago already psny market value is still fresh cant really say but 5-6 range.

adding cash in trades is the most sucker $@&? ever

refuse to do it

it's only understandable if the value is just completely lopsided

other than that it's petty as hell

Back
Top Bottom