PSNY x Air Jordan 12

imagine... any yeezy sneak drop the same day any jay drop ... your choice... will anyone ever leave the adidas line to go to the jordan line...

thanks
if resell wasn't crazy and they were produced in way bigger numbers I'm sure the truth would really be shown. Of course something more limited will cause a frenzy and the only reason ultra boosts fly is bc it's a broke mans yeezy

Last edited:
if resell wasn't crazy and they were produced in way bigger numbers I'm sure the truth would really be shown. Of course something more limited will cause a frenzy and the only reason ultra boosts fly is bc it's a broke mans yeezy

if i was 6'6 with a 12 inch ...

k den

Going to start flying out of town in 2016 to enter yeezy raffles because I'm letting a grand - 2k pass me by :smh: :smh:

imagine... any yeezy sneak drop the same day any jay drop ... your choice... will anyone ever leave the adidas line to go to the jordan line...

thanks

Hype sells and money talks. But there are also people that won't leave that line to get the Yeezy. I'll put money on that

Too each his own, and I'm not hating on the yeezys AT ALL even though all they ever do is hand me L's lol, Im just not crazy about the look, Me personally I just don't think I could pull them off. People love to buy them because there's a huge resale and I understand people gotta eat, But for me personally the nostalgia effect is what I love about my J's and nike in general. Copping concord 11's I had back in Jr high, or air more uptempo Olympics I had back in the day is what I dig. It's not that I dislike adidas at all, I actually love my pusha T's but reliving the past is something the yeezys can't deliver to me.

Hahaha I see that IG. I hear ya...I'd bet my life my black widow pheno and my Scott's og would shatter that forum cut :wink:

Is That Somehow Supposed To Be A Shot?
Don't Be Silly :lol:

You're Running Cuts Created By People From My Circle :lol:
lol I'm not even gonna start exposing facts on the internet. Let's jist say...I PROMISE you can't rock with me in that area. I see the cuts you run and they are all watered down......edit...I see you rock with RD..Thays a good start but so much more 2 be fed....landrace may not hit numbers but it's what's in the mind that matters most. So many levels to this

Last edited:
Well... I think my thread subscription has run its course in here. Enjoy the Psny shoes gentlemen!

lol I'm not even gonna start exposing facts on the internet. Let's jist say...I PROMISE you can't rock with me in that area. I see the cuts you run and they are all watered down.

Yea We Won't Even Go There My Dude...

"Watered Down" ? :rolleyes

You Over Here Bragging About Some Of RD's Most Mediocre Work Out There :rofl:

Yea We Won't Even Go There My Dude...

"Watered Down" ? :rolleyes

You Over Here Bragging About Some Of RD's Most Mediocre Work Out There :rofl:
I have a landrace that hits barely 14 but will still make u wig out. The world is all about numbers atm...u will learn one day young buck. Get a real deal landrace....also my Rd scott pheno was selected out of prolly 1500 it makes gorilla glue look weak sauce

Last edited:
edit...I see you rock with RD..Thays a good start but so much more 2 be fed....landrace may not hit numbers but it's what's in the mind that matters most. So many levels to this

I Really Don't Think You Know What Tree You're Barking Up Fam :lol:

We BEEN Doing This :wink:

We Can Chat Genetics Anytime You'd Like My Dude, I'll Be Glad To Show You What You're Dealing With :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom