PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Just sold my pair for $500 through a local meetup. Here in Hawai‘i, peeps are letting their pairs go for $425-$450.

Those ebay ones posted by Munchy, don't even look good. I know the tongue stitching is the dead giveaway thanks to the fake education IG, but also the hang tag doesn't look right, and it is on the right shoe. All of the authentics I have seen have the hang tag on the left.

Would you trade your PSNY 12 for either Gamma 11s and all black prestos? Or 72-10 11s and remastered Oreo 4s. I'm not sure if either of these are a good deal. Seems pretty fair to me.

Just sold my pair for $500 through a local meetup. Here in Hawai‘i, peeps are letting their pairs go for $425-$450.

Exact price I'm looking to move mine as well. I'll laugh when prices go up then people try to cop for $550 and get turned down

I copped for 425....and had another seller down to 440...almost doubled up...this last week was perfect timing for buyers because resellers had to deal with back to back yeezy releases...

I copped for 425....and had another seller down to 440...almost doubled up...this last week was perfect timing for buyers because resellers had to deal with back to back yeezy releases...

/thread

Wait a month and see

Two yeezys will take attention away from any shoe

Back
Top Bottom