PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Seeing A LOT of scammers out on these on eBay.  Just saw two very deceiving listings, one was for pictures of the shoe (3 of them) that went for best offer under 4 and another looked like an instagram account that has only pics of yeezys, OVOs and these for 400.  I think the prices we are seeing right now may be artificially low for authentics unfortunately.

I agree. FC had these listed for $750 Saturday and by Sunday night they were all sold out. They have a few sizes posted up today again for $800 now.

correct me if i'm wrong but the fakes have a glaring issue missing the psny down the tongue.

Not sure but I see fakes on YouTube reviews with ppl that can barely speak English and from what I see they do have the PS NY logo down the tongue

Mine are still in progress... I've got a feeling these are going to get cancelled.  This is how it went the last time my order got cancelled on NDC.  

Mine are still in progress... I've got a feeling these are going to get cancelled.  This is how it went the last time my order got cancelled on NDC.  
If that's the case, there are going to be a lot of cancellations. I don't think anyone received shipping conf. Yet. Hell, I didn't even receive my 70-10 shipping confirmation yet. I think we good fam.

So far it seems few people have shipping confirmation - could be because they have a ridiculous shipping load coming into the week - however many pairs of XI's (hundreds of thousands I would guess), plus everything else they sold.

FYI, I'm seeing some sizes of the Horizons available on the PSNY site. I'm not trying to cop but I was able to cart & get to start of the checkout process.

Back
Top Bottom