PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Just a small heads up NDC or Snkrs could "restock" or re-release these. No credible info to go on except all kicks sold out show this on the app. These do not as of this moment

Speaking of resell, didn't someone say these will hit undftd 4's numbers in a few years? [emoji]128518[/emoji]

LMAO! There's been a lot of hilarious comments made by resellers in this thread since the release, SMH. Can't wait to see if these restock like I've been hearing they will. Either way I can't see prices staying high for these.

LMAO! There's been a lot of hilarious comments made by resellers in this thread since the release, SMH. Can't wait to see if these restock like I've been hearing they will. Either way I can't see prices staying high for these.
They won't stay high. Supreme Vs, OVOs, and pretty much every Nike release this year has dropped in price.

They let em fly?
oh ok got you
laugh.gif
i know at DSM they were sold after the pick up window

They won't stay high. Supreme Vs, OVOs, and pretty much every Nike release this year has dropped in price.

Exactly. There's more sellers than buyers nowadays anyway. People using FC pricing to justify their greed. FC is known for trickery. They'll put up pairs and snatch them down the same day, then put those same pairs back up at a higher price hoping to get you because you feel like you missed out on the first time they stocked them. That's something they've been doing for YEARS!

Exactly. There's more sellers than buyers nowadays anyway. People using FC pricing to justify their greed. FC is known for trickery. They'll put up pairs and snatch them down the same day, then put those same pairs back up at a higher price hoping to get you because you feel like you missed out on the first time they stocked them. That's something they've been doing for YEARS!

I don't know John, if these don't have a major restock like the Camo Supreme 5s or OVOs these will easily command $700+ ... still early though to make any predictions.

LMAO everybody got supremes, too many pairs. So hyped. OVOs are wack and restock all the time. Theres no hype on these and super limited. lol. Stop HOPING

Yeah, that's what it's looking like right now.

As of now, these were way more limited than the shoes they're being compared too.

I mean distribution and quantity right now looks more limited than the ones being compared to. Hence, why some people believe this will maintain a higher resell than Sup and OVO

&these guys not from LA or NY or maybe chi will never understand. Tourists, rich kids, foreign investors, these people will buy fc prices in no time

People also tend to forget that there is a great big world out there with plenty of people with plenty of money. If you're in Brazil or something, resell is the only way to ever get some releases.

I don't know John, if these don't have a major restock like the Camo Supreme 5s or OVOs these will easily command $700+ ... still early though to make any predictions.
Yeah, that's what it's looking like right now.

As of now, these were way more limited than the shoes they're being compared too.
with the way nike has been restocking sneakers a million times a month recently who knows what will happen.

These collabs are turning into official hype beast releases. It was an all black 12, ashy larry suede, and this is somehow some hot fire dylon? 300 $ price tag?!?!

Am i missing something here, I'm not impressed at all. For the future, JB step your collab game up. Classic and basic are 2 different things, dont get it twisted!

These collabs are turning into official hype beast releases. It was an all black 12, ashy larry suede, and this is somehow some hot fire dylon? 300 $ price tag?!?!

Am i missing something here, I'm not impressed at all. For the future, JB step your collab game up. Classic and basic are 2 different things, dont get it twisted!
suede isn't ashy larry, it's high quality suede

You can't base a shoe off pictures alone.

Back
Top Bottom