Public Bathrooms unappreciation

This was from a gas station i went into...needless to say i didn't use it.. my %!* cheeks prolly fall off if i did(iphone pic)

001.JPG

If you gotta go you gotta go.

At school, when I had to go, I scoped out the cleanest bathrooms, places that no one really goes to (i.e. a real nice research building that mainly faculty uses, and also a brand new engineering building people don't use much)...I never went to the ones near the lecture halls.

At work, I like some privacy when I take a %*$%, so I found a nice private bathroom that is usually free.

At school, when I had to go, I scoped out the cleanest bathrooms, places that no one really goes to (i.e. a real nice research building that mainly faculty uses, and also a brand new engineering building people don't use much)...I never went to the ones near the lecture halls.

At work, I like some privacy when I take a %*$%, so I found a nice private bathroom that is usually free.

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Filthy nasty places. Dudes cant wait to take a massive +#%$ at home?????/ You really feel the need to do it in public & then not flush the toilet on top of it??????
sick.gif
alien.gif

HeMadLando.jpg

Originally Posted by airforce416

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Filthy nasty places. Dudes cant wait to take a massive +#%$ at home?????/ You really feel the need to do it in public & then not flush the toilet on top of it??????
sick.gif
alien.gif

HeMadLando.jpg

Hate them. When I use to eat out all the time, I had the runs and those aches were baddd. I pad the seat with a cover and toilet paper twice.

Hate them. When I use to eat out all the time, I had the runs and those aches were baddd. I pad the seat with a cover and toilet paper twice.

I NEVER EVER use public restrooms to take a $@@%. Just can't do it and I hate those people that come over and the first thing they do is take a huge dump.

I NEVER EVER use public restrooms to take a $@@%. Just can't do it and I hate those people that come over and the first thing they do is take a huge dump.

unappreciated. I just can't take a dump at work no matter how bad I got to go. My stomach could be feeling like a t-rex is in it and I still will hold it. Dudes be stankin that joint up something serious (especially to occupy work time and read newspaper). Smelling another man's stink is something I can't tolerate

unappreciated. I just can't take a dump at work no matter how bad I got to go. My stomach could be feeling like a t-rex is in it and I still will hold it. Dudes be stankin that joint up something serious (especially to occupy work time and read newspaper). Smelling another man's stink is something I can't tolerate

I'll take a squat anywhere, if the toilet is too nasty, I'll crap on the floor if needed. I make sure I put atleast 5 layers of toilet paper on the seat then I go to town, and normally I don't flush unless I can do it with the bottom of my shoe (nasty RR's only).

I'll take a squat anywhere, if the toilet is too nasty, I'll crap on the floor if needed. I make sure I put atleast 5 layers of toilet paper on the seat then I go to town, and normally I don't flush unless I can do it with the bottom of my shoe (nasty RR's only).

Originally Posted by acidicality

Same thing I did.  The nicer the building, the nicer the bathrooms
laugh.gif
.  The Engineering building had a library that no one ever used in my 4 years at the school.  I ate, slept, and @#!* like I lived there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Same thing I did.  The nicer the building, the nicer the bathrooms
laugh.gif
.  The Engineering building had a library that no one ever used in my 4 years at the school.  I ate, slept, and @#!* like I lived there
pimp.gif

Have never taken a ##*# in public restrooms
sick.gif

I just can't go, I'd rather hold it in and release when I get home.
tired.gif

...turtle head it the way home

Have never taken a ##*# in public restrooms
sick.gif

I just can't go, I'd rather hold it in and release when I get home.
tired.gif

...turtle head it the way home

i remember last year i found 3 xbox games sunk in some doodoo butter @ walmart
smh.gif
**+# was digusting.
roll.gif

i remember last year i found 3 xbox games sunk in some doodoo butter @ walmart
smh.gif
**+# was digusting.
roll.gif

Iam sooo glad i work in a hospital, where they have to keep bathrooms clean 24/7....

Iam sooo glad i work in a hospital, where they have to keep bathrooms clean 24/7....

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

When I gotta go, I gotta go.
exactly. Why do I have to kill myself holding it in? I'm letting that $%%!* out...
but what you said about people leaving their deuces floating is very unappreciated. 

Some people can't turn 45 degrees to the right and push down a knob?

HOWEVER,

what's unappreciated....

is when you gotta go bad, and you're laying the toilet paper on the toilet...

but due to severe shaking from your arm, a strip of toilet paper falls in the toilet and you gotta lay out another one gently, which takes up another 10 seconds. 
mad.gif

THAT's unappreciated.
WORD

eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

When I gotta go, I gotta go.
exactly. Why do I have to kill myself holding it in? I'm letting that $%%!* out...
but what you said about people leaving their deuces floating is very unappreciated. 

Some people can't turn 45 degrees to the right and push down a knob?

HOWEVER,

what's unappreciated....

is when you gotta go bad, and you're laying the toilet paper on the toilet...

but due to severe shaking from your arm, a strip of toilet paper falls in the toilet and you gotta lay out another one gently, which takes up another 10 seconds. 
mad.gif

THAT's unappreciated.
WORD

eyes.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom