Public Bathrooms unappreciation

There was this one time at Roy Rogers rest stop on the Turnpike, where there was only ONE toilet that was working .. but evidently when I walked into that toilet there was a whole bunch of dookie just piled up because the flusher didn't work :X

Never again ..

There was this one time at Roy Rogers rest stop on the Turnpike, where there was only ONE toilet that was working .. but evidently when I walked into that toilet there was a whole bunch of dookie just piled up because the flusher didn't work :X

Never again ..

i hate when i have to take my daughters to the bathroom. altho i've heard women's restrooms are pretty nasty too if not nastier. THINK OF THE KIDS

Talbert

i hate when i have to take my daughters to the bathroom. altho i've heard women's restrooms are pretty nasty too if not nastier. THINK OF THE KIDS

Talbert

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does anyone else try their hardest to avoid using the short urinals? I swear my manhood is challenged whenever I have to use one of those things. At my job there are only two urinals. Tall/normal one and a short one.

But I love doing #2's at work. Feels very peaceful in there.

Why do you feel your manhood is challenged,because its a kid urinal?
What if someone was on the tall one, would you wait? go to a stall?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does anyone else try their hardest to avoid using the short urinals? I swear my manhood is challenged whenever I have to use one of those things. At my job there are only two urinals. Tall/normal one and a short one.

But I love doing #2's at work. Feels very peaceful in there.

Why do you feel your manhood is challenged,because its a kid urinal?
What if someone was on the tall one, would you wait? go to a stall?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Has anyone ever sat on a toilet seat with someone else's urine on it?
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Okay. 5 years ago I went to meet my girlfriends family for the first time. At the time I had a horrible stomach virus. I took the metronorth (train that takes you to the suburbs of nyc) to her place. She was going to pick me up at the station. I was starting to get the bubble guts so I called her to hurry up. I go into the station building in search for a bathroom. The place was deserted. You know in horror movies when a person is trying to hide and they go into a deserted building with the chairs and papers thrown everywhere. That's exactly what it looked like. I find a bathroom, I make sure the door closes and locks. It looks like there was a stall, but it was removed. So the bathroom consists of: one toilet, one urinal, and one sink, all in the open. I do my set up with paper on the seat, I take a poop. I am about to wipe when this guy walks in, I have the deer in the headlights look. I wipe my butt rapidly and left!!

She told this story to the whole family that day.

Okay. 5 years ago I went to meet my girlfriends family for the first time. At the time I had a horrible stomach virus. I took the metronorth (train that takes you to the suburbs of nyc) to her place. She was going to pick me up at the station. I was starting to get the bubble guts so I called her to hurry up. I go into the station building in search for a bathroom. The place was deserted. You know in horror movies when a person is trying to hide and they go into a deserted building with the chairs and papers thrown everywhere. That's exactly what it looked like. I find a bathroom, I make sure the door closes and locks. It looks like there was a stall, but it was removed. So the bathroom consists of: one toilet, one urinal, and one sink, all in the open. I do my set up with paper on the seat, I take a poop. I am about to wipe when this guy walks in, I have the deer in the headlights look. I wipe my butt rapidly and left!!

She told this story to the whole family that day.

Back
Top Bottom