Public Bathrooms unappreciation

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I'll take a squat anywhere, if the toilet is too nasty, I'll crap on the floor if needed. I make sure I put atleast 5 layers of toilet paper on the seat then I go to town, and normally I don't flush unless I can do it with the bottom of my shoe (nasty RR's only).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
that is foul man, how are you going to take a crap on the ground? 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I NEVER EVER use public restrooms to take a $@@%. Just can't do it and I hate those people that come over and the first thing they do is take a huge dump.

this. im like if you really needed to go why didnt you do it at your own place

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I NEVER EVER use public restrooms to take a $@@%. Just can't do it and I hate those people that come over and the first thing they do is take a huge dump.

this. im like if you really needed to go why didnt you do it at your own place

Freshman dorm bathrooms FTL
sick.gif

I never got why cats would leave the toilet un-flushed, and does it seem like everyone's doo doo seems like mondo destruction *$+* compared to yours?

It's utterly disappointing and disgusting walking into a stall with a liquid orange and brown filled disaster pool of diarrhea with toilet paper scattered about inside the toilet. My old school only had a handful of "good" stalls and when those toilets were left looking Precious attacked it after hot dogs at a Nascar event I'd have the
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
face going.

sick.gif

I never got why cats would leave the toilet un-flushed, and does it seem like everyone's doo doo seems like mondo destruction *$+* compared to yours?

It's utterly disappointing and disgusting walking into a stall with a liquid orange and brown filled disaster pool of diarrhea with toilet paper scattered about inside the toilet. My old school only had a handful of "good" stalls and when those toilets were left looking Precious attacked it after hot dogs at a Nascar event I'd have the
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
face going.

Public toilets ftl...but when you find one that is clean low key and seldom used, you feel like you've conquered the world
laugh.gif

Public toilets ftl...but when you find one that is clean low key and seldom used, you feel like you've conquered the world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
face going.

College kids are disgusting in general. Well not all of them but you get what im saying.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
face going.

College kids are disgusting in general. Well not all of them but you get what im saying.

Does anyone else try their hardest to avoid using the short urinals? I swear my manhood is challenged whenever I have to use one of those things. At my job there are only two urinals. Tall/normal one and a short one.

But I love doing #2's at work. Feels very peaceful in there.

Does anyone else try their hardest to avoid using the short urinals? I swear my manhood is challenged whenever I have to use one of those things. At my job there are only two urinals. Tall/normal one and a short one.

But I love doing #2's at work. Feels very peaceful in there.

I take a dump at work with no issues. Its pretty peaceful. I stink up the place

I take a dump at work with no issues. Its pretty peaceful. I stink up the place

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Only you DC, only you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Only you DC, only you.
laugh.gif

I've never dropped logs in a public bathroom. If I ever did I'd have to be the first guy to usher in the new toilet.

Straight George Costanza with the #2

I've never dropped logs in a public bathroom. If I ever did I'd have to be the first guy to usher in the new toilet.

Straight George Costanza with the #2

Yeah man..theres really no point in having a toilet there people %@%@ and piss everywhere anyways

Yeah man..theres really no point in having a toilet there people %@%@ and piss everywhere anyways

Man, until you have to be the one to clean one of these, public restrooms are just normal, unappreciated restrooms. But when someone decides to %%*+ on the toilet seat, the back of the toilet, the floor, and the wall... and you have to clean it... you find a whole new level of public bathroom hatred. Especially since you cant keep the door open to vent the odor out while you pour a gallon of bleach onto the floor/wall to mop the %%*+ up. Yes, mop it up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man, until you have to be the one to clean one of these, public restrooms are just normal, unappreciated restrooms. But when someone decides to %%*+ on the toilet seat, the back of the toilet, the floor, and the wall... and you have to clean it... you find a whole new level of public bathroom hatred. Especially since you cant keep the door open to vent the odor out while you pour a gallon of bleach onto the floor/wall to mop the %%*+ up. Yes, mop it up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I lay a cloud of paper on the toilet
stand on the toilet seat, squat and *%@!.
you see that dude stading on the seat taking a #%%!...thats me all day everyday ebk till the day I die.
toilet-in-japan.jpg

2374972088_896d96e69d_o.jpg

I lay a cloud of paper on the toilet
stand on the toilet seat, squat and *%@!.
you see that dude stading on the seat taking a #%%!...thats me all day everyday ebk till the day I die.
toilet-in-japan.jpg

2374972088_896d96e69d_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom