Public Bathrooms Vol: DAT MUD BUTT

Needing to use the bathroom when out and about is horrible.
Filthy and gross, but sometimes you just gotta. So either its held or go to the hover butt.

30t6p3b.gif

I dont even trust the hover technique

that splashback......

gotta find the secret restrooms to be able to do work.

Go places where it's empty b

Hell i went to a private to hospital lobby once cause i needed peace and quite and was too far from home.

man im telling you, im use to it to using portable toilets since tha'ts what my work has...it was early in the season and we didn;t have any and i had to go baaaaaad...i didnt care, i went behind the semi truck, got 4 bricks, 2 on top of each other and did my business while it was snowing..it was cold but i couldn't hold it any longer

i went to movie theater, Electronic stores, hospitals, restaurants and basically anywhere that I can think of that can provide a sanitary bathroom.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Speaking of secret restrooms, back in HS I would sneak into the teachers joints mad clean with spacious stalls
i never using the secret restrooms ever again ever since middle i told myself that was the last time going their
30t6p3b.gif
i still remember that day

Originally Posted by FourReal

Speaking of secret restrooms, back in HS I would sneak into the teachers joints mad clean with spacious stalls
i never using the secret restrooms ever again ever since middle i told myself that was the last time going their
30t6p3b.gif

it's like you don't even try with your grammar.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Teachers bathrooms
smokin.gif
Put some paper in first to eliminate that splash back.

I haven't hovered over or sat on a public toilet (papered or not) since 2006 when my **** touched a toilet seat and gave me a UTI. Explaining that to my mom at 16 was hell. !%#@ you Walmart.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Teachers bathrooms
smokin.gif

this.

when my **** touched a toilet seat and gave me a UTI.

Son are you serious?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

man im telling you, im use to it to using portable toilets since tha'ts what my work has...it was early in the season and we didn;t have any and i had to go baaaaaad...i didnt care, i went behind the semi truck, got 4 bricks, 2 on top of each other and did my business while it was snowing..it was cold but i couldn't hold it any longer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like rape
did you get raped....... son?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like rape

Yoo, I can read between the lines and that's pretty much rape.

30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like rape
uuhhh... like no really blown
like my stomach was killing me i didn't want to take that mean @+% dump in the boys restroom so i asked the clinic if i can use the teacher staff restroom shes like ok so im their for like a min so a girl is waiting outside i didn't even know i walked off like nothing happen she walks in then 1 min later walks off with a smile like eww son you took a mean as dump face i was blown cause she was pretty plus i find that really embarrassing cause round 2 was like in 5 min damn
embarassed.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like rape
laugh.gif
 dudes probably been dropping pancakes ever since

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

Teachers bathrooms
smokin.gif

this.

when my **** touched a toilet seat and gave me a UTI.

Son are you serious?
sick.gif

dead serious. touched the seat and a little of the inside part. 2 of the worst weeks of my life.

Back
Top Bottom