Public Bathrooms Vol: DAT MUD BUTT

Dropped my first deuce ever at work today. Helps that no one else was in the office because of the holiday.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Problem sloved!

http://www.jokeroo.com/w_136w

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats nasty as hell

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by yanks7384

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The bathrooms in Kohls are unnecessarily nice

If I'm out and have to go, this is the first place I look for
laugh.gif
Actually,Macy's restrooms are waaaay nice

And Sonic.

I too had a stretch of like upwards of a decade without dumping in a public restroom, but for some reason whenever I go to the city or get nervous I get the BG's. I still never understood, and yes it's something I thought about even before I saw a Seinfeld episode dedicated to the same topic, why the doors don't go all the way or closer to the floor and why the door hinges leave that little like 1/2 thick gap between them where people can, usually accidentally, see you through it when you're in the stall

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

I remember my sophomore year in Highschool. It was state testing week and i had burger king the night before. I had to eat something so i wouldnt be starving during the test. So i fixed me a bowl of milk and cereal.... BAD IDEA. Left the house for school, and during the ride to school bubble guts kicked in. I told my mom and she asked me if i wanted to go back. I man'ed up and sealed my crack tight
laugh.gif
.... 30 minutes in the test, i'm focused, the room is all silent. Suddenly, i felt some clogged-intestine-actions happening. Then huge bubble guts exploded (Not the starving bubble guts, but the gaseous ones). It was so loud it was like a THX surround-like. The students were quickly alarmed and started giggling. One dude asked "What the hell is that". I was heated as @#%$ cuz i couldn't concentrate, especially since i was crossing my feet in excruitiating pain
laugh.gif
. I sucked up my pride and asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom. As soon as i stepped foot in the bathroom, the pain gone away. So i pretended i took a piss and headed back to class. Write when i sat back down, the pain started again
mad.gif
 and this time, silent-meaty-hot farts started creeping out. The constipation broke down the doors of my crack
laugh.gif
. I asked my teacher if i could go again, he probably knew i had level 10 mud butt syndrome, so he let me go. The bathroom was all free, no kids, no pissed-on toilet papers, no flooded toilets, no burnt up dro on the ground, no piss puddles, etc.. The only problem i had was that their was no stall door
laugh.gif
. So i dropped my pants, and crouched, and blasted a nuke-worth of mud butt
sick.gif
. I didnt even bother to look at the mess and cleaned myself with loads of toilet paper. The session lasted in a minute, it was certainly a fast one and could have been disguised as a piss break
laugh.gif
. After the test, i called for my bro to pick me up, cause i was so embarassed 
ohwell.gif
. I find it embarassing to poop in public
frown.gif

Cliffs:
- Bad combination of food
-state testing
-had to poop really bad
-Surround sound bubble guts. Kids giggling
-swallowed my pride and finally pooped
-nuked the toilet
-went home after the test because i felt embarassed
-
pimp.gif
no, nobody read the cliffs. The story is a must. so funny.
laugh.gif
once in kinder I went to the bathroom but didn't know how to wipe. after like 15 mins in there the teacher started knocking and I was like "'no se como limpiar me" "I don't know how to wipe" (spanish immersion school) She had to come in and wipe me down.

If your going to use a public bathroom, it has to be a place that focuses on cleanliness and presentation. I remember one time I used a bathroom at Williams-Sonoma YEARS ago...%+% was so clean I thought I was home. Never felt so comfy taking a public deuce.

HERES A TIP I LEARNED THRU MY YEARS OF PUBLIC BATHROOMS;

IF YOUR GONNA DROP A DEUCE , THROW SOME TOILET PAPER IN THERE FIRST WHETHER UR GONNA HOVER OR NOT, IT STOPS THE SPLASHING

UR WELCOME

Back
Top Bottom