Publicly Reminiscing Over A Past Lover

DC why do you care so much about other relationships? You should be more concerned with what goes on with yours, if you have one...

DC got NT in a frenzy again
laugh.gif

I learned not to argue with dude because he will ALWAYS have something to say back to you. ALWAYS.

Yes, it is disrespectful to publicly reminisce about a past love (alive) when you're in a situation.
I think it changes if they're dead. Because you didn't just lose a love you also lost a friend.

Terrible example though.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

DC got NT in a frenzy again
laugh.gif

I learned not to argue with dude because he will ALWAYS have something to say back to you. ALWAYS.

Yeah I figured that out, he's the untroll
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Can one TRULY be "done grieving" over the loss of a loved one though?
Not sure man but I wouldn't wish any man to be in a place where he has to fill those shoes. It would be like replacing a franchise player. Pete Myers.
3. That is why you are too concerned with the personal lives of others. Seriously.(Not to mention every other post in General from you is about something you witnessed on the street, train, television that convinces you women have lost their way and men don't know how to be men in relationships anymore.)

I just do a lot of observing. You can call it "being too concerned" as if I am really WORRIED (as you said). I see it nothing more than seeing something, having an opinion about it, and asking others their opinions on it. If that somehow means I am too concerned to you? Ok, cool? 
grin.gif

DC why do you care so much about other relationships? You should be more concerned with what goes on with yours, if you have one...

True True True 
pimp.gif
. The funny thing is how you "insult me" with not being in one assuming that is what I want (if I don't already have it). But as long as you keep repeating it I will be sure to give you the satisfaction of replying to you. 
happy.gif

it's more of the pic she chose for me

why did she have to choose one where pac is kissing her?

it's a bit much

and didn't pac punch will or something like that?

anywho, the pic she chose is distasteful

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

ssssssssssss....ouch.

laugh.gif
shhh, he'll report you.  But the *!!%% is dead, yeah i'd be a little pissed, but you gotta allow her to reminisce on that a little without you being unsupportive.  Just like paying homage to your wife's first husband that died.  He was a huge part of her life, and probably would be had he not died.  The same dude that held her down and helped her get on with her life happily, needs to still be there.  Can't lie though, it's gonna open up bad thoughts in your brain like "did she ever really love me?"

Marc, is that you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jada-smith-marc-anthony3a.jpg

2dvlrev.gif

roll.gif

To answer the actual question though, I don't see the big deal at all. We don't actually know if they were in a romantic relationship, and I always got the impression that they were just real tight friends. In any case, if Will were to actually have any feelings of disrespect or jealousy from this then dude has issues IMO. Tupac been dead going on 15 years and he's been married to her for how long?

That really goes for any man in this particular situation. If you're getting pissy and mad about your girl posting a pic and saying she missed a dude that's been dead, especially this long, then I'd say you have some major trust issues, not to mention you're just being a little whiny #!%%$. The dude is dead. He's not coming back for her or anything, so I think it's pretty safe to say that the girl is yours. The OP makes it sound like dude lives 2 hours away and she's got him on speed dial.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's a bit much

what????when

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's a bit much

what????when
He's getting that mixed up with that 'Different World' episode when Tupac punched Bumper Robinson. Seriously

Back
Top Bottom