Puerto Rican Women...How do I cop?

I want one NOWWWW!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Spanish's girl's sex>*

Amen.

On the real... get in cool with a puerto rican girls mom, and you are in there.

Check your local church as well. Full of puerto rican freaks ready to blast off.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i like mamis in all flavors

rican, DR, colombian, peru

real talk......i never had sex with a black girl smh, o well.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

real talk though, learn to dance bachata salsa & merengue and get to a spanish club
Question answered.
I dont know where y'all from but these hispanic clubs around here aint no joke. Go in there thinking you gon' pull they women if you want and get knifed the *!!! up.
If you don't roll up in there like you own the place I don't see what the problem is. But there is always a good mix of people in clubs around my way, it's never completely one ethnicity type of events over here.
Thats cool. I'm stuck in the Midwest/ St. Louis to be exact so......
Haha foreel. My cousins from St. Louis came out here last year and I took them to a hispanic and asian club. They where a little uncomfortable atfirst then after they found out everything was coo, they loosened up. And after they kept telling me that ethnic clubs in St Louis aren't all thatwelcoming as the ones out here.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

real talk though, learn to dance bachata salsa & merengue and get to a spanish club
Question answered.
I dont know where y'all from but these hispanic clubs around here aint no joke. Go in there thinking you gon' pull they women if you want and get knifed the *!!! up.
If you don't roll up in there like you own the place I don't see what the problem is. But there is always a good mix of people in clubs around my way, it's never completely one ethnicity type of events over here.
Thats cool. I'm stuck in the Midwest/ St. Louis to be exact so......
Haha foreel. My cousins from St. Louis came out here last year and I took them to a hispanic and asian club. They where a little uncomfortable at first then after they found out everything was coo, they loosened up. And after they kept telling me that ethnic clubs in St Louis aren't all that welcoming as the ones out here.
Yeah.... they aint playing over here bro. You gotta know some of em or else it may not end well for you. The only place thats real diverse here isthe Delmar Loop in University City because of all the colleges and students in the area. Other than that, gotta be careful.

Thats why Cali is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

puerto ricans girls are mad sexy and freaks but in my past experience is that they're mad jealous and wild

Most Puerto Ricans I know don't like being called spanish. It would be a start by calling them hispanic
smile.gif

From your title it sounds like you want to buy a puerto rican woman. I'd say settle for Colombian or Mexican and go to their respective countries with like$600 or $700.

Don't sleep on them Ecuadorian chicks.
pimp.gif
They all good though forsmashing though.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Puerto Rican women are +*!+@$ CRAZY!

mamis are crazy period if you ask me..................from what i know...........

my girl Colombian..................Colombians the craziest mamis of all.

...the baggage is kinda crazy with a lot of them but y'all are right about the sex...they go in ALL the time

Back
Top Bottom