Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

^
laugh.gif

and man, I could tell my dude Nay straight BLAZES like a muh f'er
laugh.gif
...son went from dropping like 34 questions in one post to making a DVD...
laugh.gif

na but on the real though, thanks for the contribution I just went through this thread and I'll say about 50% I already knew and you revealed a lot ofshhhh I didn't know about...like others, back in the day I was heavy into reading up on both of these n_'s deaths...watching the VH1 behind the music,computin' computers trying to google me some answers and shhhh...

I think with time more stuff will eventually come out...some of these OG's might get to talking when they're old enough not to feel threatened byanyone...

37181579.jpg

Email Picture

For the record
[h1]The Times apologizes over article on rapper[/h1]
By James Rainey, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
March 27, 2008

» Discuss Article
A Los Angeles Times story about a brutal 1994 attack on rap superstar Tupac Shakur was partially based on documents that appear to have been fabricated, the reporter and editor responsible for the story said Wednesday.
FOR THE RECORD:
Tupac Shakur: An article in Thursday's Section A on The Times' plan to investigate its March 17 report on rapper Tupac Shakur gave the wrong first name for the lawyer for rap talent manager James Rosemond. He is Jeffrey Lichtman, not Marc.

Reporter Chuck Philips and his supervisor, Deputy Managing Editor Marc Duvoisin, issued statements of apology Wednesday afternoon. The statements came after The Times took withering criticism for the Shakur article, which appeared on latimes.com last week and two days later in the paper's Calendar section.

The criticism came first from The Smoking Gun website, which said the newspaper had been the victim of a hoax, and then from subjects of the story, who said they had been defamed.

"In relying on documents that I now believe were fake, I failed to do my job," Philips said in a statement Wednesday. "I'm sorry."

In his statement, Duvoisin added: "We should not have let ourselves be fooled. That we were is as much my fault as Chuck's. I deeply regret that we let our readers down."

Times Editor Russ Stanton announced that the newspaper would launch an internal review of the documents and the reporting surrounding the story. Stanton said he took the criticisms of the March 17 report "very seriously."

"We published this story with the sincere belief that the documents were genuine, but our good intentions are beside the point," Stanton said in a statement.

"The bottom line is that the documents we relied on should not have been used. We apologize both to our readers and to those referenced in the documents and, as a result, in the story. We are continuing to investigate this matter and will fulfill our journalistic responsibility for critical self-examination."

The story first appeared March 17 on latimes.com under the headline "An Attack on Tupac Shakur Launched a Hip-Hop War." The article described a Nov. 30, 1994, ambush at Quad Recording Studios in New York, where the rap singer was pistol-whipped and shot several times by three men. No one has been charged in the crime, but before his death two years later, Shakur said repeatedly that he suspected allies of rap impresario Sean "Diddy" Combs.

The assault touched off a bicoastal war between Shakur and fellow adherents of West Coast rap and their East Coast rivals, most famously represented by Christopher Wallace, better known as Notorious B.I.G. Both Shakur and Wallace ultimately died violently.

The Times story said the paper had obtained "FBI records" in which a confidential informant accused two men of helping to set up the attack on Shakur -- James Rosemond, a prominent rap talent manager, and James Sabatino, identified in the story as a promoter. The story said the two allegedly wanted to curry favor with Combs and believed Shakur had disrespected them.

The purported FBI records are the documents Philips and Duvoisin now believe were faked.

The story provoked vehement denials from lawyers for Combs and Rosemond, both before and after publication.

Rosemond said in a statement Wednesday that the Times article created "a potentially violent climate in the hip-hop community." His attorney, Jeffrey Lichtman, added: "I would suggest to Mr. Philips and his editors that they immediately print an apology and take out their checkbooks -- or brace themselves for an epic lawsuit."

Although The Times has not identified the source of the purported FBI reports, The Smoking Gun (www.the smokinggun.com) asserted that the documents were forged by Sabatino. The website identified him as a convicted con man with a history of elaborate fantasies designed to exaggerate his place in the rap music firmament. He is currently in federal prison on fraud charges.

"The Times appears to have been hoaxed by an imprisoned con man and accomplished document forger, an audacious swindler who has created a fantasy world in which he managed hip-hop luminaries," the Smoking Gun reported.

Combs' lawyer Howard Weitzman, in a letter to Times Publisher David Hiller, called the story inaccurate. He expanded an earlier demand for a retraction and said he believed that The Times' conduct met the legal standard for "actual malice," which would allow a public figure such as Combs to obtain damages in a libel suit.

The purported FBI reports were filed by Sabatino with a federal court in Miami four months ago in connection with a lawsuit against Combs in which he claimed he was never paid for rap recordings in which he said he was involved. Sabatino, 31, said he had obtained the documents to help him prepare his defense in a criminal case against him in 2002, according to the Smoking Gun.

Philips, a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, said he believed in the authenticity of the documents in part because they had been filed in court. But the Smoking Gun's sharply critical review said The Times had overlooked numerous misspellings and unusual acronyms and redactions that could have cast doubt on the documents' authenticity.

Moreover, the documents appeared to have been prepared on a typewriter, the Smoking Gun account noted, adding that a former FBI supervisor estimated that the bureau ceased using typewriters about 30 years ago. The website said its reporters had learned that the documents could not be found in an FBI database.

The website also described unexplained coincidences that made it appear Sabatino had composed the documents from prison. The Smoking Gun showed that Sabatino had filed court papers on his own behalf that had "obvious similarities" in typography and "remarkably similar spelling deficiencies" to those in the purported FBI documents.

The Smoking Gun used a report from Sabatino's sentencing in 2003 for fraud and identity theft to suggest that his history of lying began in childhood. When the boy's mother left home at 11, he told a teacher that his mother had died in an accident, rather than acknowledge the truth, said his father, Peter Sabatino, according to the website. It posted what it said was a letter that the father wrote to the judge.

At the sentencing, the younger Sabatino told the judge that he had been battling a "demon for a very long time" and that his motivation for committing fraud was "to make attention to myself," according to another court document posted by the website. The headline on the Smoking Gun story, over a picture of the picture of the portly Sabatino: "Big Phat Liar."

Philips said in an interview that he had believed the documents were legitimate because, in the reporting he had already done on the story, he had heard many of the same details.

He said a source had led him to three prison inmates who purportedly carried out the attack on Shakur. One of those inmates implicated the planners of the attack and another implied who was involved, Philips said. Two others who said they witnessed the attack corroborated portions of the scenario described in the article, he said. None of the sources were named in the story.

Philips also said the events the sources described fit with previous accounts in the media and even in Shakur's songs.

Still, Philips said he wished he had done more.

Philips said he sought to check the authenticity of the documents with the U.S. attorney's office in New York, which had handled the investigation of the attack on Shakur, and with a retired FBI agent, but did not directly ask the FBI about them. The U.S. attorney's office declined to comment, while the former FBI agent said the documents appeared legitimate, Philips said.

His statement said he "approached this article the same way I've approached every article I've ever written: in pursuit of the truth. I now believe the truth here is that I got duped. For this, I take full responsibility and I apologize."

Philips has spent years digging into the rap music business and had won a reputation as a dogged streetwise reporter. He and Times reporter Michael Hiltzik shared a Pulitzer Prize in 1999 for beat reporting for their accounts of entertainment industry corruption, including illegal detoxification programs for celebrities.

Duvoisin has overseen many of The Times' most notable investigative projects in recent years.

The first significant tip that led to the Shakur story came nearly a year ago, Philips said. He conducted interviews and reported the story in the interim, then focused on the piece more intensively beginning in January.

The story was reviewed by Duvoisin and two editors on the copy desk.

Other investigative stories published by The Times in recent years have in some cases received the scrutiny of at least one more editor and often of the managing editor or editor of the newspaper. The Shakur piece did not receive that many layers of review.

Bob Steele, a journalism values scholar at the Poynter Institute, said he would not pass judgment on The Times' editing process.

"But any time you have a substantive investigative project you need multiple levels of quality control," Steele said. "You need contrarians within the organization who are going to be very skeptical."

The editor of Smoking Gun, Bill Bastone, who shepherded the website's critique, had been an acquaintance of Philips before the Shakur investigation. The two met not long ago for lunch, discussing their mutual passion for investigative reporting and other matters.

Bastone knew The Times would publish a story related to the attack on Shakur, and he said he had immediate misgivings when he saw the piece last week.

He said he called Philips to say "things just don't feel right about this."

Bastone said he "took no joy in doing this," adding, "We greatly respect your paper and Chuck and Chuck's work. . . . But I think what happened here is that this guy Sabatino is a master con man, and they got caught up with him."

[h2] [/h2][h2]L.A. Times Music Blog[/h2]
Soundboard interviews Chuck Philips

March 21, 2008 8:30am

Chuck Philips' recent Times story on the 1994 ambush of rapper Tupac Shakur in a New York recording studio re-examined the alleged role that associates of Sean "Diddy" Combs and Bad Boy Records played in Shakur's shooting. His exclusive reporting, including a 2002 piece linking a gang called the Southside Crips and the Notorious B.I.G. to Shakur's murder, went straight to the heart of one of entertainment's fiercest (and still smoldering) feuds that defines hip-hop and pop culture today. Here, he talks with Soundboard about how he reported on a case that for years has been one of the biggest questions in what ignited the coastal rap wars of the '90s.

- August Brown

<hr>

UPDATE: The LA Times story by Chuck Philips has been retracted. Read "The Times apologizes over article on rapper."

<hr>

This ambush seems to have arisen from so little. How did tensions get so high between Tupac and the Bad Boy crew?

When you're dealing with gangsters and hustlers, they don't care much about movie stars or rappers, they think of them as punks. They liked Tupac, and Tupac looked up to them, but when Tupac absorbed what they had to offer him - he copied how they dressed, how they talked and walked for acting parts - he didn't do what they wanted him to do. These guys were around Puffy and they wanted to get into the money Puffy had - a good $2 million he was playing with and the promise of $10 million.

Tupac's already signed to Interscope, but they think they can woo him away, and he shuts them down completely. Biggie and Tupac were friends at that point. Even as Pac walked into the studio that day, they were friends. I learned that it was guys trying to impress Puffy who orchestrated the thing. That shows Combs that they can get something done and punish someone who's been rude to him. But Tupac has some responsibility here. He was acting out. There's a lot of texture there that you can only write so many graphs about.

The Times refused to name Tupac's alleged assailants. Why?

These three guys have never been arrested for this. Before I contacted them, I had narrowed it down that these were the guys from talking to various people back East. We didn't quote the correspondence I have from them, because maybe the way they talked, somebody would recognize it. My job is to report a story, and the way I got the story was by talking to people who I think were involved in the crime or know something about it. When I talk to you off the record and you say, "No one can know I said this," I'm going to protect your identity.

What was this FBI document you found?

The documents were summaries of FBI interviews with a confidential informant. A lot of people are hinging the whole story on the FBI documents. I found the FBI documents after I began the reporting. They confirmed many of the things I'd learned on my own. There is no formal request that's going to get you this kind of stuff. You have to get to the people very close to what happened, and most won't talk to you, but maybe one of them will. Police can force people to tell things because they're the police. I don't have that kind of luxury. A lot of people don't have a high regard for criminals, but many of the guys I reach out to are very intelligent and very perceptive. They meet you and know if they're going to trust you from the first time.

I got a tip last night about something I've been looking for 10 years. They didn't know it was a tip, they were asking me a question, but they'd had contact with somebody I was looking for, and you use those opportunities.

Do you expect Diddy to reply to this?

I wanted to interview him and include his comments in my story, but he turned me down. After the story appeared on the web, he released a statement to allhiphop.com. I e-mailed his rep and said, "Listen, he's talking to people I know and he's been complaining about me. If he wants to go on the record and explain what's wrong with the story, there's no better place to do it than here." He had opportunities to talk to me before the story ran. He knew what was going to be in it.

I wasn't even looking to report this story. I was working on a story about Biggie and I got some names of the guys who were supposed to be involved in this. This story came out of something else that will come out later.

Diddy's acted in the Broadway and TV versions of "A Raisin in the Sun" and seems to have been successful in separating himself from these events in the public eye. Does this story stand to hurt Diddy's career now?

I don't think so. He reinvents himself all the time.

Will this story reignite any investigation into Tupac's murder?

I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath. The FBI's investigated this, the LAPD, the NYPD, the Atlanta Police Department. Isn't there one lead that could lead them to arrest somebody? One guy was shot down in the street in front of a club at a music industry party in Atlanta. Puffy was there, Suge Knight was there, Jermaine Dupri was there, and no one saw anything? I interviewed the off-duty Atlanta cop who was doing security at the club, and he identified who shot the guy. But they never did anything and I don't understand why.

Has it frustrated you as a reporter to research these cases for so long and see nothing come of it legally?

I like mysteries and figuring out things that are unfathomable. The fact that nobody takes these people in this culture seriously leaves you out there by yourself. There was a time right after the murder when people were out looking, but nobody's looking now. The fact that you're still trying and that you go back to people over and over for five, 10 years, sometimes they talk finally because they know you're serious.

I don't know if you watched "The Wire," but that was the first time I'd seen anybody look at it the way I see it. There's two societies in America: one is based on drugs and violence, and the other has jobs like you and I. It's a scary thing to think these two different economic systems are happening in every major city in this country. I don't know how you solve it, but no one's doing anything. Some 5-year-old got shot down? Who is he? Why write a story about him? Well, the reason is because he got murdered. But it didn't happen in Santa Monica or Westwood or Bel-Air, so it's not tragic in their minds. But it is tragic.

I've been able to learn about many people who would have never talked to me in my life. I got to know the ex-LAPD cop who was accused of killing Biggie, David Mack. I'm the only person he's ever spoken to about it. He's a very complex character who could be running a major corporation if he hadn't taken the decisions he chose. Three years or so before I dropped the Tupac story, I started thinking that these things can be solved, and if the police won't do it, I'm going to figure out what it is.

"The Wire" is an interesting parallel - if you give the guys from that show a different lot in life, they're running Wall Street.

Remember "Stringer" Bell? He was a perfect character. I've met a guy like "Stringer" Bell. You're the chairman of GM if you're him where he lives, and everyone wants to be the chairman of GM. Do they want to work at McDonalds'? No, they don't. Will they be made fun of if they go to school? Yes, and they show that very clearly in "The Wire," what happens to the kids in this culture. They don't stand a chance. You could blame the people, but there's no books in schools, there's no pencils, and they've not been taught how to behave. It's a terrifying thing, but I liked knowing that I can move around in that world and have the respect of a lot of these individuals who, to me, are a big part of America.

Photo: diverseimages/Getty Images

Originally Posted by Cardo Ln

Nay, how the hell did "Suge shot..." not get edited out at the beginning of "Bomb First"?

I'd like to know too. How does Suge not hear "Suge shot me"? Was that line that ambiguous?

With the "Suge shot me", I have no real answer, I'm not 100% that's what's said, but I'm 100% that it sounds like "Suge shotme" . . . At the same time I don't know who's voice that is either . . . If anything it was just part of the record labels thing to sell Pacrecords in the future because there were some that believed he faked his death, so these warmed up left over tracks get videos, albums, movies and all types of##+@ . . . People was cakin off Pac up until prolly 05, and he still makes a lot of money to this day even, with all his merchandise and ##+@.

I'm bout to read that long $!@ article . . . But as I said with my first comment, Chuck Phillips gets info from unreliable sources, I chuckled when I sawit on MTVnews . . . No wonder they never emailed me back . . .
laugh.gif

In regards to the 'Suge Shot Me' thing, MTV had a show a couple years ago called Big Urban Myth and they profiled this song. The expert sound enginneror w/e he was said he didn't beleive thats what it said. Not saying hes right, but its crazy how widespread the belief is
eek.gif

Yo, am I the only one that read that long-$#$ article? I'm thinking I am, because there should be a lot of discussion about it if people actually read it,and nobody has really even brought it up.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^yea the whole interview is on Youtube somewhere...I ran into it sometime last year.

and Big def went at Pac on LAD, especially with the "I aint mad at ya" line...

there is a clip on MTV somewhere when Pac first died, Nas was on stage performing at the time (had on some red leather overalls and *%%%, lookin like a damn fool in retrospect). It was a bit of confusion at the time, Nas stopped for a min and gave Fatman Scoop the mic and he gave the crowd the news...
roll.gif
@ red leather overalls...east coast N's are suchcornballs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^yea the whole interview is on Youtube somewhere...I ran into it sometime last year.

and Big def went at Pac on LAD, especially with the "I aint mad at ya" line...

there is a clip on MTV somewhere when Pac first died, Nas was on stage performing at the time (had on some red leather overalls and *%%%, lookin like a damn fool in retrospect). It was a bit of confusion at the time, Nas stopped for a min and gave Fatman Scoop the mic and he gave the crowd the news...
roll.gif
@ red leather overalls...east coast N's are such cornballs
smh.gif

no life havin muh F___ get off the net
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is Nay still working on the DVD? I've heard a lot of this info before, but I think he has a good understanding of it. If anything it'll be interesting.Or did someone get to him
laugh.gif
?

Sorry to bring this up but at least I'm being relevant and not commenting on red leather overalls
laugh.gif

Great info, everytime one of these threads comes up i just gotta read all of it. Just so interesting. What the status on the DVD!?

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Ok yall are getting your Chuck Phillips on spitting half truthes this is directed towards the comments SkipKicks and Franchise are having . . . Lemme fill in the gaps and seperate the truth from lies . . .

There was NEVER a run in between Crips and Bloods, there was NEVER a Death Row chain snatched . . . That whole story is fabricated, its about as real as Soulja Boys Bapes . . . OK, what really happened . . .

If you guys remember 2Pac's Hummer was recently auctioned off, they never mentioned how many miles it had on it, or why someone would finally auction a 1996 Hummer regardless of its prior owner, the TRUE story is 2Pac NEVER wanted to go to Vegas to begin with, even tho he was a Mike Tyson fan, Bruce Seldom was terrible and was expected to last no more than 3 rounds . . . Orlando Anderson aka Baby Lane was also present in Vegas that night, as are many Crips and Bloods, that's no surprise, LA dudes are in Vegas every other weekend . . . 2Pac's bodyguard is told to retell the robbery story to Pac, he refuses, one of Suge's enterouge members tells the story and points out Orlando Anderson (who was convenietly without anyone from his gang, but managed to find atleast 2 others and a white Cadillac within 2 hours?? That's some fast driving from the South Side of Compton) ANYway, he's pointed out to 2Pac, who walks over and throws the weakest punch, and Orlandon some how being the hardcore Crip he was had never been punched, and immediatley falls down, Pac is wisked away by his bodyguard . . . Meanwhile Suge and ATLEAST 6 of his homies (MOB Piru members, as was 2Pac) stomp him out . . . The only problem is, Orlando Anderson was about 5'10 165lbs, after being stomped out he doesn't have a spec of blood on his white Dan Marino jersey . . . Even Bruce Seldom had a bloody lip from a few punches from Mike Tyson, so tell me how a man being jumped by ATLEAST 6 hardcore, no nonsense street ninjas doesn't have a bloody lip, swolen eye, loose tooth . . . No one helped him, he was alone in the Casino, but he obviously had people in Vegas that he later hooked up with to carry out the hit . . .

Back to the Hummer, 2Pac purchased it no more than 2 months prior to Sept 7th, anyone of you who remember the episode of Rap City back in the summer of 1996 with Pac and Joe Clair in his home have seen it . . . Ok so even tho he didn't wanna be in Vegas, he figuired if he'd go and roll thru 662 afterwards he wanted to catch a few stunts, Suge sugested he ride in his BMW instead, and discouraged 2Pac's bodyguard from being in the vehicle, he instead rode in a car behind him, it is unknown weather he was even armed, even tho he was an ex officer of the law . . .

Suge and Pac are on their way to club 662, Suge is said to have owned it, I don't know maybe he did . . . 662 spelled out MOB on a telephone, and MOB stands for Member Of Blood . . . Pac begain to shout it out on his final studio album Makaveli The 7 Day Theory, most notably on the diss track Against All Odds, where he promises to "payback Jimmy Henchmen in due time", he proceeds to flat out accuse Jimmy Henchman, King Tut and Hatian Jack of setting him up . . . He also claims that Diddy was hiring Crips to protect him and his Bad Boy artist when traveling to LA, in a ironic twist of fate, the head of his Crip Security was Orlando Anderson's uncle (I honestly forget his name) . . .

So instead of enetering the club through the rear entrence, Suge opts to roll through the front, where it was EXTREMELY packed, anyone that's been to Vegas knows what its life before and or after a fight . . . Or ANYnight for that matter (New Yorkers think 42nd street in the summer after a fight at the Garden), as they approach the already packed venue, it is said that a white Cadillac rolls up next to them and basically unloads on the bottom half of Suge's car, for some reason he didn't drive away during the process, but he may have a deep appreciation for perdestrians and traffic laws . . . Either way Pac ends up being hit 4 times, Suge on the other hand is grazed by a bullet, but its later found that he cut his head on flying glass, no one is sure weather it was incedental or if he cut himself, what is a fact is he has NO scar, never even got stitches, but he mustve bumped his head because he bent the #%!! out his front right rim of his BMW . . .

What I ask is, if your making a right turn why are you in one of the 3 middle lanes?? Is it a coincidence that Orlando Anderson could get atleast 2 others and a gun within 2 hours?? Is it a coincidence that they came to Suge's club 3 deep to kill his most marketable artist?? It was a death mission if you believe %+*@+@%! like that . . . Why would 3 Crips shoot up a car and leave a Blood member in the exact physical state he arrived in Vegas with?? Why are you shooting so low?? Why would you shoot someone on the Vegas strip?? Why leave thousands of witnesses?? Why was Orlando Anderson even in Vegas?? Where'd he get a strap from?? Why does Pac look extremely scared in the picture before his shooting?? Why does Suge look so angry?? Why hasn't the person who took that picture been interviewed in the 12 years since?? Where is the photo even from??

The whole murder was for financial gain, Suge owned Pac's masters, Pac had a 2 album deal with Suge, he made 2 albums in ONE year to get out of that contract, but before he could he was killed, so you have Suge owning Pac's masters which are probabaly worth the $500 million dollar range these days . . . Who owns them now is unknown, but Suge isn't broke or bankrupt if you believe that, ask Dr Dre who owned his Chronic Masters up until 3 months ago . . .

Why does Orlando Anderson look JUST like Pac with a mini fro?? Who's chain did he snatch?? What Footlocker employee witnessed it?? Why was Orlando Anderson at the SAME Vibe party as BIG and Puff that night in Vegas?? Why did Puffy speak to his uncle?? Why did the 4 girls from Houston videotape rumor end up being true?? Who killed Amir Muhammed's exgirlfriend and her new boyfriend in her home within 2 months of the BIG murder?? Why was David Mack once partners with Rafeal Perez?? Why did Rafeal Perez have an affair with the chief if Los Angeles police at the time, Bernard Park's daughter?? Why did Rafeal Perez, Sammy Martin and David Mack attend Death Row parties?? Why did Rafeal Perez serve as the key witness in the RAMPART scandle?? Why didn't he testify against David Mack??

Why didn't Diddy call Biggies mother after the murder?? Why did he fly back to NY that night?? Why did Diddy convince BIG to stay in LA one more night and party when they were supposed to be in Europe for a promo tour the following week?? Why did BIG's car have no armed or trained secuirty guards?? Why did BIG's SUV have stickers on the rims that said "Think B.I.G."?? Why was Biggie estimated to make almost $300-400 had he not died in LA that night?? Why is Diddy's net worth in that neiborhood?? Why was Diddy's biggest hit a dedication song to BIG?? Why did BIG have a clothing line before Diddy?? Why did BIG plan on opening a resturant before he died?? Why did Diddy start Sean John and not Brooklyn Mint?? Why did Diddy open up Justins's but never opened Big Popas resturant that BIG had planned?? Why has Diddy held BIG to the same contract he signed in 93?? Why has BIG released 3 albums since his death?? Why did it take Jay Z to revamp Brooklyn Mint?? Why does Jay Z not brang about that?? Why was Jay Z such a true friend to BIG, but Diddy was a snake to BIG?? Why does disc 1 of Life After Death go street song, radio song, street song, radio song, street song?? What did Diddy do to make BIG angry at the Source Awards?? Why did Suge have a convo with BIG before he went on stage?? Why was BIG talkin DIRECTLY to BIG when he dissed Diddy at the Source Awards?? Why didn't BIG sign with Death Row like he told Suge he would?? Why did BIG was Ready To Die to sound like Doggystyle/Chronic?? Why did Diddy but BIG's publishing for $20,000?? Why did Diddy's cousin shoot and kill Suge's best friend in Atlanta?? Why was that same man killed by members of BMF in Atlanta?? Why did Jeezy become part of Boyz N Da Hood for only ONE album?? Why is Bad Boy South run by Block?? Why did Block manage 2Pac before he died?? Why didn't Suge do business with Block??

Ask yourself everything I just asked . . . Its all about money, if it wasn't Diddy wouldve been touched by now . . . Why was Pac and Suge in a drop top on 125th street?? Why was Jimmy Henchmen doin time in Cali when Pac got killed?? Why did Suge slap Game in 02?? Why is Game managed by Jimmy Henchmen?? Why was Suge living in fear during his 7 years in prison?? Why was David Mack abesent from work in the 3 days before and after BIGs death??

Things aren't always what they seem. Anyone with a brain would laugh at the posibility of a coincidence in ANY situation that happens on planet earth . . .
The weird part is, I dont know how you know all of this. But I've believed everything you just typed based on my own outlook on thesituations.

I never had any proof to back up my beliefs and it seems you do. So in the end im the smartest man on the planet.

Just put Ready to Die and read this whole thing...

My father grew up with puffy and they were best friends and while my parents were together he was named my godfather after I was christened. When my parentssplit up my mom had me re baptized because she did not want anything to do with my father or puffy. My father told me last year he knew the truth about allthis but wouldn't tell me until much later on in my life. I'm assuming rt before everything hits the fan or he or puff or on their death bed. It'sall pretty crazy to me...

Back
Top Bottom