Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

Does anyone think Suge finished off Pac in the hospital cuz he was supposed to be in stabile condition then he just died all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

This whole situation just shows you that all of this really is "deeper than rap". I remember watching those VH1 Behind the Music specials wondering if anyone ever would solve these crimes. I used to get in trouble for watching them when I was a little kid because my dad is one of those people who didn't like both individuals because of what was portrayed in their music. He especially had a strong dislike for Biggie though; it's funny when I think about sneaking their albums into the house and bumpin them in my Walkman. It's crazy that people on the streets probably know every detail about the situation but the cops don't. However, something tells me that they know the truth as well but won't reveal it.
cops know. without a doubt cops know what went down.

nerd.gif

the streets talk. its been known in the hood in Cali that puff and suge set there own people up.

its a damn shame really but if you look through all the BS pac and biggie prolly was cool and knew they was getting into some deep stuff and
just tried to ride it out.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by magikmike

This thread has some great info and replies and I thought I would just add my two cents on some strange stuff that I found on the TUPAC: Ressurection DVD.

Easter Eggs on the DVD:

One of the easter eggs is a shot of what is assumed to be Tupacs grave site with a small fountain and a cross.

The second easter egg is
eek.gif
. When clicked on the DVD, it is a shot of the center console of a BMW 7-series with time at 4:02. Tupacs voice then comes on and says
"There's secrets that will come out and you'll find out for yourself, and you'll know why I did it". When he finishes saying it, the clock changes to 4:03.

2vl1ijs.jpg

2qs130g.jpg
i aint even gonna lie. dat right there is spooky
ok how?
laugh.gif
the clock is at 4:02 then changes to 4:03 how is that spooky? cuz it equals 7?! 7 day theory!?? is that why

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heres Diddy speakin on the day before BIG passed & how he wasn't suppose to be in LA... He claims its his first time revealing the fact (but if youread through this post I was sayin that $%#* LAST year) Trailer for the movie... if you haven't seen it Yet its goin be in stores April 21st.... 3 DVDDeluxe & Single disc editions are availible for preorder now

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Trailer for the movie... if you haven't seen it Yet its goin be in stores April 21st.... 3 DVD Deluxe & Single disc editions are availible for preorder now

Are you still working on your documentary?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn

Didn't know Puff had pull like that.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
His pops was a well known gangster who died in the streets... even Frank Lucas was cool with Diddy's pops

I feel sorry for anybody who ever signed with him because his bad karma ruined too many careers

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

Puff's pops was a big time hustler, its really not hard to imagine him having mob ties

WORD!
Its not hard to imagine that at all.

"Money is power mutha***** I got millions of thugs on salary b**ch"- Diddy

sad how people try to use their situation to profit off of it but it is what it is. the real heads knew what happened...

all you have to do is study their lives and you'll see.

At the end of the day

ALL of these dudes was involved in BOTH Killings of Biggie & Pac

laugh.gif
@ that Clock Change

True story, Nay, I'm calling you Nay cause that seems to be your name...
laugh.gif
But good looking bossman, I read atleast 80% of this thread and alot of it is
eek.gif

Hope you keep trying to get that DVD done...

Word to BIG and Pac I been in this thread since like 3 PM today.
smh.gif
Watched that TuPac Assassination video, some sad is.h

It's more scary then anything to me tho... how dudes you supposed to be the closest to going to be your demise.
smh.gif
And for dudes to set it up so crazy.
sick.gif
Sickening.

R.I.P to both b.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

True story, Nay, I'm calling you Nay cause that seems to be your name...
laugh.gif
But good looking bossman, I read atleast 80% of this thread and alot of it is
eek.gif

Hope you keep trying to get that DVD done...

Word to BIG and Pac I been in this thread since like 3 PM today.
smh.gif
Watched that TuPac Assassination video, some sad is.h

It's more scary then anything to me tho... how dudes you supposed to be the closest to going to be your demise.
smh.gif
And for dudes to set it up so crazy.
sick.gif
Sickening.

R.I.P to both b.
tired.gif

Real talk
Your worst enemy can be your best friend
and your best friend, your worst enemy
- Bob Marley

I can't lie yo, I actually shead a few tears when I have deep thoughts about Pac still being alive and the impact he could've had on the wholeindustry. Its just sad that these +%%%@% are doing exactly what the KKK want us to do to each other

crazy that this thread popped up.. i was just thinking about it the other day... this thread has great info

its funny that this was brought back up... they were on the radio the other day with some @@*% about somebody supposedly having some evidence that he actuallywas involved... its been 13yrs
smh.gif

Czar Entertainment is a management company which was founded by JimmyRosemond and Bryce Wilson. The company was involved in a lawsuit with artist50 Cent over a DVD Czar Entertainment produces, which used interview footage of 50 Centwithout permission. This was settled out of court in March 2006.

Czar recently added the full roster of Ja Rule's Mpire Records to the management
[table][tr][td]
[h2]Contents[/h2][hide]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://
[h2][edit] Artists[/h2]

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom