Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

Good post I just spent two hours reading this post interesting things
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
vvv

for the comment about Suge holding Pac chest towards the window if true

This thread has some great info and replies and I thought I would just add my two cents on some strange stuff that I found on the TUPAC: Ressurection DVD.

Easter Eggs on the DVD:

One of the easter eggs is a shot of what is assumed to be Tupacs grave site with a small fountain and a cross.

The second easter egg is
eek.gif
. When clicked on the DVD, it is a shot of thecenter console of a BMW 7-series with time at 4:02. Tupacs voice then comes on and says
"There's secrets that will come out and you'll find out for yourself, and you'll know why I didit". When he finishes saying it, the clock changes to 4:03.

2vl1ijs.jpg

2qs130g.jpg

Ive never heard all of the information presented in one thing before. Usually you only get certain sides or parts of it. And i feel like this covers all theangles. keep it going, lets solve this whole thing NT!! finally find some closure!

Originally Posted by magikmike

This thread has some great info and replies and I thought I would just add my two cents on some strange stuff that I found on the TUPAC: Ressurection DVD.

Easter Eggs on the DVD:

One of the easter eggs is a shot of what is assumed to be Tupacs grave site with a small fountain and a cross.

The second easter egg is
eek.gif
. When clicked on the DVD, it is a shot of the center console of a BMW 7-series with time at 4:02. Tupacs voice then comes on and says
"There's secrets that will come out and you'll find out for yourself, and you'll know why I did it". When he finishes saying it, the clock changes to 4:03.

2vl1ijs.jpg

2qs130g.jpg
i aint even gonna lie. dat right there is spooky

How did I pass this up?

This type of $#$+ makes you wanna stay far away from the music industry.

Too many side stories and henchmen and setups goin on.
smh.gif

I read every page and it seem like the LA og gang bangers know the truth but I got a gut filling that they knew this was gone happen before it did

4am...i just realized what type of EFFECT this would have on the world if someone was actually able to sole this case.....

10+ years and this story is still as captivating as it was before.

Great thread.

Nay Nimley...wow.

(in a good way).

That would be damn funny and sad that a Chatroom/Forum solved the Tupac/Biggie murders.

And the Judicial/Public Service Sector(Cops/FBI/CIA) need to be completely revamped in this country.

This whole situation just showsyou that all of this really is "deeper than rap". I remember watching those VH1 Behind the Music specials wondering if anyone ever would solve thesecrimes. I used to get in trouble for watching them when I was a little kid because my dad is one of those people who didn't like both individuals becauseof what was portrayed in their music. He especially had a strong dislike for Biggie though; it's funny when I think about sneaking their albums into thehouse and bumpin them in my Walkman. It's crazy that people on the streets probably know every detail about the situation but the cops don't. However,something tells me that they know the truth as well but won't reveal it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Where's Nay?
Jimmy Henchmen got him bodied.

R.I.P to him and his Undrcrwn faux Coogi Sweater.

frown.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm chillen . . . The DVD is deffinetly something I still wanna put togeather, I'm just not in the position to do so . . . Gotta get this music thingpoppin first.

Plus I just heard Suge had his goons run up in one of Akon mans crib
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom