PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

I seriously need to grab 2 of em in a 3xl or 2xl man! They are that dope!
KVN

Tommorrow morning, 6/21, we are dropping the 4th tee in our series of anniversary collabs. This time we are pleased to present a tee from Fiberops! Fiberops isa brand that we all are huge fans of here at the store and if you have ever been to one of our parties then this tee fits perfectly with how we like to party.

With that said here is the tee:

0617_fops1.jpg

Close up shot:

0617_fops2.jpg

Tee drops tommorrow at 12 noon.

Also tommorrow we will be releasing the King of the Mountain or Mowabb Air Max 90s. I dont have a pic for you yet but one will be up shortly, these also go onsale at noon. Lastly we received some new Dunk Lows and a Structure Triax, pics will be posted soon.

Thanks for your continued support and for Jay, JT, Perry and those of you looking for the Air Max 1 Safaris we should have an update soon on whether we will becarrying them.

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

No info yet on the 112 pack. I've heard rumors it's only a NY thing but I've gotta believe we'll see those here in the Bay!!! Keep youfingers crossed!
Yo J, I too am on the prowl for a 2nd pair of Hare's! Def. need to hook up soon bra!
peace

Are you guys getting this jacket in Sz. small? Stussy - Destiny Futura Rain Camo Jacket?

Thanks!

015772-rain.1_lg.jpg

We just received in some new Nikes for men and women. Here is the rundown.

Air Max 90 Current, a new sunning shoe that uses the AM 90 Silohuette with some Presto technologies:

0624_nike_9.jpg

Next is the King of the Mountain Air Max 90s, we didnt post pics before:

0624_nike_6.jpg

Structure Triax:

0624_nike_7.jpg

Air Force 1 x Air Max 90:

0624_nike_8.jpg

Dunk Low CL:

0624_nike_5.jpg

Dunk High Premium:

0624_nike_3.jpg

Air Max 97 Lux, this model is stitchless around the edges and the panels that are 3m are made of a foamposite material!

0624_nike_2.jpg

Womens Air Force 1 Low:

0624_nike_4.jpg

Womens Dunk Low:

0624_nike_1.jpg

As for the Air Max 1 Safaris it looks like we may not be getting them. If anything changes we will post it right away.

All shoes are available now.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

krazyg, we should have enough of the Hundreds tees to go around. I would say get here as early as you can to make sure you get your size.

civickid, I have a 10 & 10.5 left. If you need one of those left me know.

Thanks

^well most TH tees are $32.
Seeing that they havent been really marking up the collabs im assuming it'll be within that price range. $30 - 40.

The Hundreds tee is probably the best out of them. I think the tee is going to be like $35-$36 each. Stopped by the shop the other day and the quality ispretty nice. Glad to see a 3xl tee from the hundreds. I wouldn't be surprised to see a line on Saturday. But Marco assured their should be enough foreveryone. Might have to cope 2 since its my favorite brand and to support the Purist crew

KVN

The Hundreds shirt is hella dope. I'll be there to scoop one for myself and my cousin. Hope the line isn't too bad.

Definitely love that tee. It's too bad I'm not around to pick one up... Damn.
Originally Posted by Pdigiti

No info yet on the 112 pack. I've heard rumors it's only a NY thing but I've gotta believe we'll see those here in the Bay!!! Keep you fingers crossed!
Yo J, I too am on the prowl for a 2nd pair of Hare's! Def. need to hook up soon bra!
peace

Defintely not an NY thing. I recently bought a pair from Proper in Long Beach. Hopefully Purist gets 'em in. I need another pair...

Thanks for holding me those AM95s and AM90 Currents the other day.
pimp.gif
First time in the shop and I like the place. I wish I can try to get a Hundreds/Purist shirt but I'll be helping my family moving out of the house today.

--Michael

Back
Top Bottom