PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Got my Hundreds shirt. Line wasn't too bad. I got one of the last Medium's. I wish I had more time to look around. The store looks dope.

Damnit. Had to go to work and couldn't get a Tee. Well my weekend is officially ruined.

good lookin out purist crew! good lookin out with the donuts and the previews from the look book. I copped my size XL.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Definitely love that tee. It's too bad I'm not around to pick one up... Damn.
Originally Posted by Pdigiti

No info yet on the 112 pack. I've heard rumors it's only a NY thing but I've gotta believe we'll see those here in the Bay!!! Keep you fingers crossed!
Yo J, I too am on the prowl for a 2nd pair of Hare's! Def. need to hook up soon bra!
peace

Defintely not an NY thing. I recently bought a pair from Proper in Long Beach. Hopefully Purist gets 'em in. I need another pair...
Yo you bought a pair of them 112 pack AM1's ??? if so I hope they do pop up here .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

No info yet on the 112 pack. I've heard rumors it's only a NY thing but I've gotta believe we'll see those here in the Bay!!! Keep you fingers crossed!
Yo J, I too am on the prowl for a 2nd pair of Hare's! Def. need to hook up soon bra!
peace

Defintely not an NY thing. I recently bought a pair from Proper in Long Beach. Hopefully Purist gets 'em in. I need another pair...
Yo you bought a pair of them 112 pack AM1's ??? if so I hope they do pop up here .

I just called Proper earlier today and they told me they haven't received any of the 112 pack so I don't know what this guy's sayin'. Unless you got picks and receipt, I'm calling ducktales on this one.

peace

Originally Posted by hevywayt

Sorry JT, sold out of 3XL's and all sizes.

Its all good Marco ... i should of copped on the day they droped .. I was out the games for some odd days ..... thank you tho .....

peace

I just called Proper earlier today and they told me they haven't received any of the 112 pack so I don't know what this guy's sayin'. Unless you got picks and receipt, I'm calling ducktales on this one.

peace
JAYMATIK
Can you post pictures are drop some info that we dont know about ....

Yo Purist Crew,
Did you guys see how much your hundreds collabo sold for on ebay last night?
eek.gif

Props once again!

peace

peace
You're talking about the 112 pack AF1 that was a collab with Nike and DJ Clark Kent? These AM1s are part of the Greatest Hits pack. Ducktales, eh?Not sure why Proper would misinform you, but maybe you were asking for the wrong shoe and maybe I should have stayed hush on this so that you would still bechasing your tail on where to get them. Either way, I know I have mine and I'll be more than happy to tickle your fancy with some tagged pictures since youwant to put me on blast here. But, Let's make it interesting and put a wager on this? Shoes for shoes? A dollar amount? SMH.
P.S. Just an FYI. Proper received the 'Keep Rippin Stop Slippin AM1' on June 21. They were one of the few QS accounts to receive them.

^^^ So do you have them AM1's from the so called 112 pack ... i would want to see and if so can you help me get a pair .....

peace

peace
You're talking about the 112 pack AF1 that was a collab with Nike and DJ Clark Kent? These AM1s are part of the Greatest Hits pack. Ducktales, eh? Not sure why Proper would misinform you, but maybe you were asking for the wrong shoe and maybe I should have stayed hush on this so that you would still be chasing your tail on where to get them. Either way, I know I have mine and I'll be more than happy to tickle your fancy with some tagged pictures since you want to put me on blast here. But, Let's make it interesting and put a wager on this? Shoes for shoes? A dollar amount? SMH.
P.S. Just an FYI. Proper received the 'Keep Rippin Stop Slippin AM1' on June 21. They were one of the few QS accounts to receive them.

Jaymatik, I specificallly asked for the DJ Clark Kent 112 pack air max 1's which, by the way you wrote your note, says they got. I described the shoeand everything and the guy said 'nah, no word on them yet'.

No need to wager, just drop a pic to verify is all. If it's not the 112 pack, then I misread your quote. Just a little misleading is all.

peace

I think there are some folks who are confused here.� The 112 pack with the infamous AF1 was a collab with Nike and DJ Clark Kent.� Check this youtube video formore info

The AM1s Safari that Jay put a pic is from the Greatest Hits Pack, NOT the 112 pack.� I got my pair from Proper and you have to be quick on these when theyreleased.� I'm not going to post pictures either 'cause it's pointless.� We're telling you where to get them and ya'll still bent out ofshape saying "Oh yeah, I want to see yours because I don't have my pair and if I don't have a pair you don't really have it.� You guys need todo some research outside of this board to get the goods.� Attic was another boutique who had them for sale about a week and a half ago, but they're soldout.� I also called Proper again this morning to ask and they are sold out.� Someone is clearly not asking the right questions.

So Jay and 5th Platoon,
To be clear. You guys got the 'Greatest Hits Pack' am1's and NOT the DJ Clark Kent am1's. Is that correct?
Just want to clarify is all. I know they dropped the Safari's a week/two ago but the 112's are supposedley dropping this coming Sat. the 12th.
thanks
P

The AM1 Greatest Hits has the Safari print with orange. That's the shoe that was referenced in the beginning of all this. You called Proper and asked forthe wrong shoe. The 112 Pack or more known as the DJ Clark Kent pack AM1 has elephant print with gray. You can check this link

http://www.nicekicks.com/dj-clark-kent-112-pack-air-max-1/

Seems like you were the confused one here on what shoe is which. Shame on you.

Speaking for myself and im sure P feels the same , yes at 1st I was asking for the AM1 Safari's ... which we both have already ... shortly after he askedabout them he also asked about the 112 pack AM1 ... We both knew they were 2 different shoes from the get-go , which means we were looking for YES 2 differentshoes . Now that I have one of the 2 I was looking for I am now looking for the 112 pacl AM1's .... any INFO ???

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend! We got some new shoes from Nike as well as some new items from Stussy.

First up, Nike Zoom Flight 95 Premiums

0704_nike_zoom95.jpg

Air Flightposite - Metallic Gold/Black

0704_nike_flightposite.jpg

Air Force 1 Low Premium - Olympic Birds Nest

0704_nike_af1nest.jpg

Next from Stussy, Solar Tee

0623_stussy_1.jpg

Pop Art Cloud Tee

0623_stussy_2.jpg

The Blow Up Tee

0623_stussy_4.jpg

Brushed Crown Tee

0623_stussy_5.jpg

Haze Swirl Tee

0623_stussy_7.jpg

Stussy X Daze Tees

0623_stussy_8.jpg

Bone Crest Tee

0623_stussy_12.jpg

Atomic Work Shirt

0623_stussy_9.jpg

Atomic Short (left) & OG Over Camo Short (right)

0623_stussy_11.jpg

Thanks for looking. As far as the 112 pack goes we dont have any new info on the pack yet, sorry. As always if you have any questionsfeel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Purist Crew ... dope update .. I think I might have to cop some of them fresh Tees .....

Back
Top Bottom