PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Are you guys getting that Futura Laboratories Camo Mesh New Era? That hat looks dope.

JT, roll through and check the new tees out.

krazy, I gotta check on that FL New Era. We will be getting some in but I gotta check on the styles we will be getting.

ace, we dont carry 10 Deep or Diamond so we will not be receiving that tee.

Osyrhiz, I'm not sure what the 411 pack is. What shoes does it consist of? Let me know and I will see whats up.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

yall getting the 411 pack?
Originally Posted by hevywayt

Osyrhiz, I'm not sure what the 411 pack is. What shoes does it consist of? Let me know and I will see whats up.
I think he is talking about the 112 Pack
roll.gif

We are happy to bring you another new brand here in the shop. This brand needs no real introduction as its history in the shoe world speaks for itself. I amspeaking of Adidas! We have received in a few styles and will be getting more in the future. We will be bringing you some classics as well as some of their newstyles in the future.

To start things off we have the Top Ten 2000, which is the first shoe Kobe played in when he signed to Adidas. We have 2 colorways:

White/Black-Silver

0711_adidas_toptenblack.jpg

Dark Indigo/White-Cardinal

0711_adidas_toptennavy.jpg

Next is the Stan Smith Vintage:

0711_adidas_stansmith.jpg

Lastly we have another new shoe arrival from Nike for the ladies, Air Force 1 Low Premium:

0711_nike_wmnsaf1.jpg

All shoes are available now. Thanks for looking and as always if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Hey Marco, I know its a question I hated to get when I worked at a shoe store...

but it might be easier to answer for you since your selection is more limited

what AM90s you guys got in stock still, size 11-11.5 (preferably 11.5)??

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

Hey Marco, I know its a question I hated to get when I worked at a shoe store...

but it might be easier to answer for you since your selection is more limited

what AM90s you guys got in stock still, size 11-11.5 (preferably 11.5)??

Damn Mickey. Did your feet grow???

mikey, right now I am all out of 11.5 in Air Max 90s. I do however have the King of the Mountains 90s in an 11 and 12. If you need one of those let me know.

Peace

Came through today, copped 3 shirts.

Great place Marco, will def. hit it up again.
Keep up the good work

Yo Marco ...
Any word on them AM1's "Medal Pack" ... let me know .. Looking for them Black / Gold in a size 12 , if you guys do have them in .
thank you

We got in some new arrivals from 3Sixteen Summer season. We got in a couple new style tees as well as the long anticipated collab with Sabrevison sunglasses!

First up the tees:

0718_3six_A

0718_3six_B

0718_3six_C

Next we have the 3Sixteen X Sabrevision sunglasses in gray:

0718_3six_D

More angles of the glasses are on our website. All are available now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Starting tommorrow, Friday 7/25, until next Friday, 8/1 all of our shoes will be 40& off! Come thru and check out the styles we have available.

0708shoesale.jpg

See you tommorrow and this weekend!
www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Originally Posted by hevywayt

ogdreamin, I am out of the AM90 Currents in a 10 and the Structures I have 9.5 and 10.5.

alright thanks. ill probably stop by to check it out anyways

Yo Whats up PURIST Crew .... dope sale .. I need to check out what I can pick up in a 12 later on in the week ..

Back
Top Bottom